Fishing in kisumu

1)SUNPOOO4JPG:Shore of Lake Victoria(Kisumu), fish collection point & car wash.

2)SUNPOOO5.JPG:Water hyacine free area in Lake Victoria & fisherme after setting trap. This is fishing area in which Orgonit has extensively used.

3)SUNPO250,JPG: fishermen in a boat ride within the fishing area among them is a friend who helps the fishermen in application of Orgonite in the fishing area.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x42
There is increasing fishing rate in Kisumu within the last two months. Water has become very clear and fishermen actually enjoy good catch from this. The water hycinth have moved hence making the shore at Kisumu very suitable for both transportation and fishing activities, thanks to the Orgonite.
The fishing and transport industries are tremendously developing with the fast growth of Orgonite use in this county. In my arrival in Kisumu, I increased the Orgonite supply, thus facilitated the change in waters hence good transportation and fishing.
Right now I’m in Kisumu and I’m proud my progress is positive. I’ll always make you inform you of any progress.
Thx Dancan

1)SUNPOOO4JPG:Shore of Lake Victoria(Kisumu), fish collection point & car wash.
2)SUNPOOO5.JPG:Water hyacine free area in Lake Victoria & fisherme after setting trap. This is fishing area in which Orgonit has extensively used.
3)SUNPO250,JPG: fishermen in a boat ride within the fishing area among them is a friend who helps the fishermen in application of Orgonite in the fishing area.
Thx Dancan