FLA Gifting Adventure Part Deaux

EricCarlsen1
18 Dec 2008 17:42
Subject: FLA Gifting Adventure Part Deaux
Time to start a new thread to handle more death tower photos. If it didn’t piss off the #$%# birds so much I probably wouldn’t take so many photographs of the death towers that I’ve gifted. After all posting the death tower photos only makes it harder to discredit orgonite, chemtrails and the fact that the death(cell) towers are for mind controll and inflicting harmful microwaves into the population. If you’re new to Orgonite and the disabling of the death towers with simple and effective cup cake size pieces then good for you for taking the leap of faith to see and be aware of the death towers for what they really are.
Hopefully, my gifting and posting about it will inspire you to make your own or buy some and gift the towers that are near you.

Please keep in mind, I do not get paid to do this and I’ve been disabling death towers for 6 years now and have personally
gifted thousands of them. My reward is knowing how much time, money and effort the scumbags have to go through to keep the death tower program going, all the while being right up their backsides gifting and disabling the death towers with $2.00 tower busters. Laughing

I had great succes today finding inexpensive resin. I just paid $80.00 for 5 gallons, including the hardener !
This is a huge savings, made possible only by the fact that the boating capital of the world is Ft. Lauderdale Florida and there is more resin here in warehouses and marinas than anywhere on the planet.
Most of us and including myself have been paying on average $30.00 – $35.00 a gallon, which to many is just to expensive to be tossing into the wind, pun intended. Wink

Today December 18, 2008 some downtown Ft.Lauderdale Death Towers were gifted, photos will be posted shortly.

My South Florida Gifting Adventure 2008 is sponsored by You and your support of Ultimatevision.us

Last edited by EricCarlsen1 on Yesterday at 19:34; edited 8 times in total
EricCarlsen1
Yesterday at 18:44
Subject: Re: FLA Gifting Adventure Part Deaux
The generosity of donations has to stop for the moment ! I now have the resources to make 1000 orgonite tower busters !
What have I gotten myself into ? Rolling Eyes I’m going to gift 300-400 death towers or whatever is left from Deerfield down to Miami and then the rest I will gift into the ocean. I may even hire a car for a few days and go about tossing tb’s on Budget’s transmission instead of mine.
The gonzo driving I do to get from one death tower to another in the least amount of time is using up my brake pads, fast.
If you think about it, I’m putting just as much wear and tear on my car than a taxi does on any given day. Shocked

Stay tuned, SuperCharged

Here is just a SAMPLING of the many Death Towers I have gifted this past month in South Florida, mainly from
Ft.Lauderdale West out to the Swamps(Everglades). [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Sorry folks, the snakes threw my game off a little by deleting and hacking the ew. It takes time and energy to gift the Death Towers obviously, but taking photos of the Death Towers and then editing and then uploading them takes even more time and energy.
There is a reason I go the extra effort by photographing and detailing my gifting and that is because I want YOU to see what I am up too. Not to even mention that it pisses the %$# birds off to no end when I do. [Image Can Not Be Found];

Stay tuned, SuperCharged

Hopefully, the photos will appear shortly and after the administrator fixes the glitch. [Image Can Not Be Found]