Flipside - Celebrating 100+ German HHGs

Celebrating 100+ German HHGs from January. Here some photos from the flipside.

(image missing)

Parco of the Crocerossine for the anniversary 1908-2008. (warning implies gender, Red Cross Girls parc)

(image missing)

Road accidents, dirty sinchronicity, Via Lorenteggio, had a near miss the first time I passed this I though it was eveil monument. Find out 14 children on spring day 21.3.1951. There is here a church a school, Vassilj Grossmann foundation. Vodaphone Village looming, further on.

(image missing)

SS Holy Patrons of Italy Church. Jeff can explain this shape. We are in the middle of the Jew area, they put army jeep with 2 soldiers outsides various schools, spotted 4 up to now. Day time, no sundays. Its called Operation Safe Streets, using non local army people from far away origin.

WTF the blacko pushers and the Latin American transex prostitutes roaming in the rest of town are just safe indeed! If I was them I’d move to Jew ghetto, its even nicer, please.

(images missing)

Fatima square, the church next the Lorenteggio Little Martyrs of 03.21.1951.

Inside the courtyard feugees. Its called Caritas Ambrosiana, reaches all, you may not get a job, but food and shelter for life. Children get school.

Awesome painting there hey!

(image missing)

St John of the Crete church, with symbols. near antennas and metro station, and Army Hospital. Details worth noticing, downward Dove, jazzsuits JHS Sun symbol on a cone pedestal, chicken wings, XP symbol, stars tournament, traingles…

This neignbourood was a bit left behind, this spots all got 1 or 2 hhg for now. Other spots in the area all got hhgs or plugs.

(images missing)

Finally the photo of the large antenna on the Telecom, parco Moravia, stumbled into it at night some weeks ago.

(image missing)

EVIL Been putting orgonite near or even inside some 8 hospital, had to realise those places are really evil.

I m a bit fed up with Etheric warriors made with man that cry. The orginal warriors had some stones in the legs, and fought, their women fought. They dindt sleep and fought.

Either we change this website to Etheric Lounge or we stop crying. Eveil dont stop and eveil kills.

Now you know why many warriors dont write here no more. Are they gone cycling?

There is an explanations. They make a lot of money (also with the home they earn when people cannot pay the bill) and harvest a lot of energy and support the parasitic paradigm.

There has been an arrest a medicine baron of Milan. He had a practice in both public and privite hospital, and used the public health service hospital for experiments on old people legs (breaking them on purpose) and phemors and created collusion with suppliers of prothesis. Then diverted patients over to the privite clinic. A former vice of Rotary, member of honoray order St Maurice Hopetaliers.

Norberto Confalonieri

http://www.corriereadriatico.i…39778.html

Evil is totally so. Doesnt have shades of gray. It does blend down because it is impede to act fully. But inside it does not compromise. What you see of evil is only a particle.

Today was going to the hospital to see mum, a blacko passed me then spitted in the floor. Blackos in the jews area, blackos in spineless Chinatown.

Last time I had one or two people spitting after me, soon I had a organised vampire attack.

All this is seen and witnessed, vampires gets burned, sicars get shoot in the back of the head. Clear as the sun this is their fate.

The hospital where mum is now only has 5 hhgs inside, 3 are a gift to the young doctor from the first floor. Some plugs are around the building. and a few TBs in the toilets.

What happens in this geriatrics hospitals, is that they suck vital energy from patients. The patients become larvae. What orgonite is doing is breaking the dynamics where the paramedics and the medics are remote controlled to send patients in limbo state. Then they stay unwatched, uncared for long hours. In these period of times the face features of the person changes and becomes more like the Rudolph Steiner demon. I take notice of thie phenomenon. And it is particulraly at work over the weekend.

Now I am going to post a photo it includes a statue of John Paul II, made by an Italian Jew artist. Notice the body is like a round empty cylinder.

Many paramedics and nurses haver very wild and hard eyes. The orgonite is taking their force, they may change their nature of possesed, many stuff are sodomites.

About the sicars, its coming down on them, I bore with much patients, but the time is coming.

Warriors stand up now and hit. Take your warrior dance and hit. No words, no cries. Hit deep for your own blood!

Didn t have the money to charge the mobile Vodaphone for two months, been risking every day. Do your a cry here. your hear a kill me now if I cannot battle.

Oh warriors you make me cry! And someone in Germany wanted to take his life for this, get on we owe you so much old gifters, your are above this, rather get killed man. I ll wait for you on the other side.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH

This video how to get some warrior back in your system, thousands years old hormones. Ideation,

‘The fight against the forces of destruction is never ending. Knife in your right hand and skull in the left hand’

Politically correct for warriors.