Found On Our Doorstep

It’s just a Walmart halloween mask, but it still is odd.

Hawthorne graciously consented to send me that little trophy for the wall that has an angel of death taking a hanged Man in Black Ken doll [Image Can Not Be Found] . This sort of intimidation may be what passes for humor for the sociopaths who are employed as field agents by the NSA, CIA, FBI, FSB, MI6, Mossadomites and Triads.

Carol and I were surrounded by a SWAT team in Florida, once, soon after the FBI killed our dog. Carol was also surrounded by another SWAT team, on the other side of Florida, while she was waiting, south of Tampa at a boat ramp for Jeff and I to return from gifting that bioweaponry dump site, 50 miles out from the Gulf coast at Tarpon Springs. I posted about it when it happened but I don’t know if those posts survived the subsequent NSA hacker campaigns against this forum. After we were done busting up the HAARPicane agenda in South Florida, four years ago, surveillance and overt intimidation decreased a lot. I think their latest, very aggressive expression was when they tried, twice in one day, to murder us on the highway during Jeff’s visit, here in North Idaho a few months after we moved back from Florida. Very bizarre day. I hope that report survived, too.

Otherwise, as you may know directly, lots of us in the ‘front row’ of this unorganized, worldwide revolution get poisoned and psychically attacked so often that we stopped counting or discussing it publicly. We generally consider all that to be confirmations that we’re doing good work. I think only newagers brag about being free of such troubles but of course they’re not doing anything to challenge or defeat the parasitic worldorder. The more Theosophy/masonry dogma they regurgitate, the firmer the corporate deathgrip on people’s imaginations.

If you’re a prolific gifter and have received similar alleged-police “tokens of the corporate @$$hats’ extreme,” please let me know and I’ll post about it. You might not have considered how effective it is to report such molestations. I’m sure that if I hadn’t taken a public posture against tyranny, nine years ago, Carol and I would probably be dead and/or in some underground prison by now. It stings these felons when their crimes are discussed publicly.

Auntie Carol Two Eagle, by the way, told me how she leaned on some high-profile, liberal attorney in North Dakota to help her free an innocent native woman from one of those new, underground concentration camps–I’d assumed they were still empty. She succeeded but the lawyer ran for cover after that [Image Can Not Be Found] so the rest of the innocent Indians who were herded there are still there. When enough of the mainstream white folks are treated that way I think this entire corporate Gulag Archipelago will be finished. Did you know the Brits invented concentration camps? I bet you thought Herr Himmler or Papa Joe Stalin were the first

~Don

Nice calling card. Yes, we Brits started the Concentration camps http://www.whale.to/b/british_con.html

we used to make nasty pederast psychopaths for those jobs http://www.whale.to/b/badenpowell_h.html like we made Hitler, I guess that was Freud’s job in Tavistock.

Eisenhower carried on the tradition after the second war and did away with a few million German prisoners http://www.whale.to/b/starvation_of_germans.html
plus 9 million civilians by starvation, the Morgenthau plan http://www.whale.to/b/morgenthau_h.html

and while I’m at it, the Brits, started FIRE bombing civilians deliberately:

“the ‘Lindemann plan’, whereby civilian targeting became official. Working-class homes were preferred to upper-class because they were closer together, and so a greater flesh-incineration-per-bomb could be achieved. The Jewish German émigré Professor Frederick Lindemann, Churchill’s friend and scientific advisor had by then become Lord Cherwell. He submitted a plan to the War Cabinet on March 30th urging that German working-class houses be targeted in preference to military objectives, the latter being harder to hit. Middle-class homes had too much space around them, he explained. He was not prosecuted for a ghastly new war-crime, hitherto undreamt-of.”

How’s that for psychopathy? More like Reptilian.