From 1990 to 2017, young adults in Australia with colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas increased by 16%. There was no increase among older adults

I rolled on, the sky grew dark
I put the pedal down to make some time
There’s something good waitin’ down this road
I’m pickin’ up whatever’s mine

I’m runnin’ down a dream that never would come to me
Workin’ on a mystery, goin’ wherever it leads
Runnin’ down a dream
Yeah, I’m runnin’ down a dream that never would come to me
Workin’ on a mystery, goin’ wherever it leads
I’m runnin’ down a dream

From “Runnin’ Down a Dream”, by Tom Petty, 1989

THE DATA

From 1990 to 2017, adults aged 18 to 50 in Australia with colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas increased by 16% , from 650 to 759. No increase was documented among those over aged 50.

Professor Claire Roberts, a Matthew Flinders Fellow at Flinders University, said in comment “The biggest concern is that we don’t know what the causes for this disturbing trend are.

Professor Roberts is using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. She knows perfectly well that the exponential increase in colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas in adults aged 18 to 50 in Australia is in fact being driven by the purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from what we euphemistically refer to as “wireless technology”.

From 2001 to 2017, uterine cancer among black women increased by 231% , or more than tripled.

From 2001 to 2017, uterine cancer among white women increased by 63% .

From 2001 to 2017, the increase in uterine cancer among black women was over three times greater than it was among white women.

Cancertherapyadvisor.com author John Scheiszer attributed the exponential increase to “increasing obesity”.

From 2001 to 2017, the increase in obesity among white patients was 50% greater among white women that it was among black women (2.4% vs. 1.6%).

Essay: Describe how an increase in obesity that was 50% greater among whites than blacks could drive an increase in uterine cancer that was over three times greater among black women than it was among white women.

Answer: “Increasing obesity” is a plausible-deniability excuse, put forward to take your eye off the purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from wireless technology that is actually driving the exponential increase in uterine cancer.

THE ARTICLES

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why a sciencedaily.com article from January 2022 is headlined “Young-onset cancers rise, and experts don’t know why.

The study’s 1st author, Flinders University’s Dominique Schell used the only-general “young-onset cancers rise” because the word “rise” is general, and because it’s softer than “drop” or “decrease”, and also a thinly-veiled shout out to the barely-closeted Atonist Black Sun cult that has ruled things in all the nations, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

As a propagandist, Ms. Schell, who purports to love her the study of cancer like it’s her job, knows that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, her technique of “burying” the specific data in the body text below will go a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the scope of the exponential increase in cancer among Australia’s youth that I’m documenting here.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “disturbed”. That’s why the subhead reads “Disturbing Australian trend in gastrointestinal adenocarcinomas”.

Where the for-some-reason obfuscated increase in colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas among young people in Australia was walked back to an even-more-general “disturbing trend”.

You have to be one of the thirty or forty percent of the populace that actually read the article to get to “Between 1990 and 2017, the registry recorded a total 28,566 patients diagnosed with colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas. Of these, 2129 (7.5%) were aged between 18-50 years. The number of young adults with these cancers progressively increased from 650 in the 1990s (incidence rate of 9.3/100,000 people) to 759 in the last 8 years of the study (2010-2017, incidence rate of 12.89/100,000 people).”

Where the authors took care to omit the far more impactful percentage increase in cancer, and gymastically worded i to avoid saying “From 1990 to 2017, young adults in Australia with colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas increased by 16%, from 650 to 759. There was no increase among older adults.”

The authors deviously cut it up by going on to say “The incidence rate for these cancers has increased by 1% each year for males aged 18 to 50 years, says co-lead author Professor Claire Roberts.”

What, what? Did you notice how co-lead author Professor Clair Roberts shook the doll of males, to make you look away from females?

Here’s Professor Clair Roberts’ picture, possibly wearing a Satanic purple blazer, but definitely in front of a Satanic green background:

[image]

(Professor Clair Roberts, possibly wearing a Satanic purple blazer, but definitely in front of a Satanic green background - she said that “The biggest concern is that we don’t know what the causes for this disturbing trend are” about a 16% increase in colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas in adults aged 18 to 50 in Australia from 1990 to 2017. There was no increase in adults over 50.)

Professor Roberts is using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty. She knows perfectly well that the exponential increase in colorectal, pancreatic, stomach or esophageal adenocarcinomas inadults aged 18 to 50 in Australia is in fact being driven by the purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from what we euphemistically refer to as “wireless technology”.

I’ve included her photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another by bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

The simple summary of the study says “This increased incidence, though noted in both sexes, was more pronounced in males compared to females.”

Where the patently-unscientific “increased incidence” and “more pronounced” are both, wait for it, general.

So I had to click the link to the actual study, where I found that THE DATA FOR FEMALES HAD BEEN COMPLETELY BLACKED OUT. All you can see under each type of cancer for women aged 18 to 50 years is “Reference”.

That’s an example of what is known in the propaganda trade as a “News Blackout”.

I have exposed the duplicity of Flanders University, study co-authors Dominique Schell and Professor Clair Roberts and Science Daily by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. Two of those many variants are “unknown” and “disturbed”. That’s why the article goes on to say “The biggest concern is that we don’t know what the causes for this disturbing trend are,” says Professor Claire Roberts, a Matthew Flinders Fellow at Flinders University.

They’re saying they don’t know the causes, plural, as a last-ditch defense against the realization that the driver is the purportedly-harmless non-Ionizing radiation from what we euphemistically refer to as “wireless technology”.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. One of those many variants is “alarmed”. That’s why a cancertherapyadvisor.com article from March 2022 is headlined " ‘Alarming’ Trend in Uterine Cancer Incidence: High-Risk Histologies on the Rise."

The author, John Schieszer, used the only-general “High-risk histologies on the rise” because the word “rise” is general, and because it’s softer than “drop” or “decrease”, and also a thinly-veiled shout out to the barely-closeted Atonist Black Sun cult that has ruled things in all the nations, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

As a propagandist, Mr. Scheiszer, who loves writing about cancer because it is, in fact, his job, knows that, since sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, his technique of “burying” the specific data in the body text below will go a long way toward “compartmentalizing” the scope of the exponential increase in Uterine cancer I’m documenting here.

As a bonus he put “causes” into quotes, as if it were not veritable, but rather only an opinion, to call it into question.

The article goes on to say “The incidence of uterine cancer increased over time regardless of race, but the rate of increase was 3.6-fold higher in Black patients than in White patients. For this study, Dr Eakin and colleagues analyzed data from the United States Cancer Statistics database and the Behavioral Risk Factors Surveillance System survey. Between 2001 and 2017, there were 778,891 patients diagnosed with uterine cancer. The average annual percent change (AAPC) was 2.31% among blacks and 0.63% among whites.”

Where the authors took care to omit the far more impactful percentage increases in uterine cancer, and gymastically worded it to avoid saying “From 2001 to 2017, uterine cancer among black women increased by 231%”, and “From 2001 to 2017, uterine cancer among white women increased by 63%.”

Cancertherapyadvisor.com author John Scheiszer attributed the exponential increase to "obesity".

From 2001 to 2017, the increase in uterine cancer among black women was over three times greater than it was among white women.

From 2001 to 2017, the increase in obesity among white patients was 50% greater among white women that it was among black women (2.4% vs. 1.6%).

Essay: describe how an increase in obesity that was 50% greater among whites than blacks could drive an increase in uterine cancer that was over three times greater among black women than it was among white women.

Answer: “Increasing obesity” is a plausible-deniability excuse, put forward to take your eye off the purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from wireless technology that is actually driving the exponential increase in uterine cancer.