From 2003 to 2023, overdrinking among young Americans decreased by 38%. Gallup's Lydia Saad said it was because of "much greater diversification of their racial/ethnic makeup than has occurred among middle-aged and older adults"

“You have probably never heard of Professor Moriarty?” said he.

“Never.”

“Aye, there’s the genius and the wonder of the thing!” he cried. “The man pervades London, and no one has heard of him. That’s what puts him on a pinnacle in the records of crime. I tell you, Watson, in all seriousness, that if I could beat that man, if I could free society of him, I should feel that my own career had reached its summit, and I should be prepared to turn to some more placid line in life. Between ourselves, the recent cases in which I have been of assistance to the royal family of Scandinavia, and to the French republic, have left me in such a position that I could continue to live in the quiet fashion which is most congenial to me, and to concentrate my attention upon my chemical researches. But I could not rest, Watson, I could not sit quiet in my chair, if I thought that such a man as Professor Moriarty were walking the streets of London unchallenged.”

From “The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes - The Final Problem”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1894

THE DATA

From 2001 to 2003 vs. 2021 to 2023, overdrinking among 18- to 34-year-olds in the United States decreased by 38%, from 21% to 13%.

From 2001 to 2003 vs. 2011 to 2013, alcohol consumption among Americans under 35 years old decreased by 11.1% , from 72% to 64%.

From 2010 to 2023, Americans under age 35 who drank too much decreased by 21.4%, from 28% to 22%.

In regard to what led to the exponential decrease in alcohol consumption among younger Americans, Gallup’s Lydia Saad said it was because “much greater diversification of their racial/ethnic makeup than has occurred among middle-aged and older adults.”

From 2016 to 2019, the percentage of ex-drinkers in Australia increased by 17%, from 7.6% to 8.9%.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia omitted the percentage, and described it only-generally as “increased significantly”.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

From 2016 to 2019, the proportion of Australians aged 14 and over who consumed alcohol daily decreased by 17%, from 6% to 5%.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia used the general “declined significantly”, and carefully omitted the magnitude of the decrease.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia didn’t offer any suggestion as to what might have caused the huge decrease in alcohol consumption there.

That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “stonewalling”.

They also didn’t mention that alcohol consumption was decreasing exponentially regardless of culture or geography.

From April to June 2022, the average monthly amount spent on alcohol by adults 21 and over with an income of $50,000 or less decreased by 17%, year-over-year.

From April to June 2022, the average monthly amount spent on alcohol by adults 21 and over with an income of $50,000 to $99,000 decreased by 3%, year-over-year.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from Penn State did not offer any suggestion as to what had caused the decrease in alcohol consumption.

They also didn’t mention that alcohol consumption was decreasing exponentially regardless of culture or geography.

THE ARTICLES

On February 14, 2023, extension.psu.edu said “Alcoholic Beverage Consumption Statistics and Trends 2023”.

Where the uncredited author wrote the headline in a completely general way, so that it cannot be discerned that the story is, in fact, about exponentially decreasing alcohol consumption.

That’s because, as a propagandist, they know that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, and their technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the specific magnitude of the decrease in alcohol consumption which they are attempting to obfuscate.

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from Penn State obscured the exponential decrease in alcohol consumption that is currently underway regardless of culture or geography using a propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

You have to scroll down TWENTY…SIX…PARARGRAPHS to get to this:

"The amount spent on alcohol between April and June 2022, compared to the amount spent during the three months of 2021:

Decreased by 17% for those with an income less than $50,000

Decreased by 3% for those with an income of $50,000 to $99,999"

For grade school children studying the subject in the future, asking the average American in 2023 to read 23 paragraphs is like asking an American from 1820 to memorize the Declaration of Independence.

Here, the author has taken a tiny increment of time and talked about it, to obscure the larger trend as best they can.

From April to June 2022, the average monthly amount spent on alcohol by adults 21 and over with an income of $50,000 or less decreased by 17%, year-over-year.

From April to June 2022, the average monthly amount spent on alcohol by adults 21 and over with an income of $50,000 to $99,000 decreased by 3%, year-over-year.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from Penn State did not offer any suggestion as to what had caused the decrease in alcohol consumption.

On May 8, 2023, marketingdive.com said “Alcohol purchasing trends are changing — here’s what the numbers say”.

Where author Sara Karlovitch said “alcohol purchasing trends are changing” because “changing” is general. In journalistic parlance, Sara “buried” the data in the article below.

That’s because, as a propagandist, Sara knows that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, and her technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the specific magnitude of the decrease in alcohol consumption which she is attempting to obfuscate.

As a bonus, she bravely substituted “alcohol purchasing” in place of “alcohol consumption”, to do what little else she could to hedge.

Sara tacked the snide “here’s what the numbers say” on the end of the headline to give the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist reader the green light to say “oh, but those marketing people can make the numbers say anything!

As a propagandist, Sara knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal resonsibility.

The article goes on to say “consumers are more generally cutting back, with 21% reporting that they have had less to drink over the same period while at home, compared to 25% of those who drink at bars and restaurants reporting the same.”

Did you notice how Sara didn’t mention the previous year’s consumption levels, or the percentage decrease, year-over-year?

The information for the previous year is completely blacked out in the article.

Here’s Sara Karlovitch’s picture, where the images is constructed to focus attention on her left eye:

Sara Karlovitch
(Marketingdive.com’s Sara Karlovitch)

The image features her left eye because, to generational Satanist Freemasons like Sara, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or the “eye of Horus”.

But don’t take my word for it:

‘The right eye is the Eye of Ra and the left is the Eye of Horus’.”

From “Freemasonry - Religion And Belief - The 3rd Temple”

Facebook: “Welcome to the Left-Hand-Path-Network, where Satanism is not about worship, but it’s study.”

I have included Sara’s picture so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of marginal influence looks like.

She figured that the rubes would never notice the coded visual imagery.

They are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

On August 26, 2023, news.gallup.com said “Young Adults in U.S. Drinking Less Than in Prior Decades”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, author Lydia Saad redacted the word “alcohol”, to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Lydia said “drinking less” because it’s general, and, in journalistic parlance, “buried” the data in the article below.

That’s because, as a propagandist, Lydia knows that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, and her technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the specific magnitude of the decrease in alcohol consumption which she is attempting to obfuscate.

Check out the photograph of happy, hard-drinking Americans that Gallup used for an article about exponentially decreasing alcohol consumption among younger Americans:

(Photo of happy drinkers which tops a story on eponentially decreasing alcohol consumption)

The article goes on to provide the following statistic: “62% of adults under age 35 say they drink, down from 72% two decades ago”.

Actually, I’m being too generous. That’s not a statistic. Using the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”, Lydia has obscured the percentage decrease, and replaced it with the general “down from”.

So, I had to do the math.

From 2001 to 2003 vs. 2021 to 2023, alcohol consumption among Americans under 35 years old decreased by 13.8%, from 72% to 62%.

Using a time-honored propaganda technique, Lydia “buried” the rest of the data in a table even further below.

So, once again, I had to do the math.

From 2001 to 2003 vs. 2011 to 2013, alcohol consumption among Americans under 35 years old decreased by 11.1% , from 72% to 64%.

If you read down below the table, you get to this:

"Furthermore, fewer young drinkers today (22%) than in the 2000s or 2010s (28%) report they sometimes drink “more than they think they should.”

Where Lydia used the general “fewer” to obscure the specific statistic which I would be forced to do the math to learn. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

From 2010 to 2023, Americans under age 35 who drank too much decreased by 21.4%, from 28% to 22%.

Gallup’s Lydia Saad withheld the percentage, and described it only-generally as “fewer”.

“Combined with the decline in the percentage of young people who ever drink, this means the rate of overdrinking among all 18- to 34-year-olds is now 13%, down from 21% in 2001-2003.”

Where Lydia used the general “down from” to obscure the specific statistic which I would be forced to do the math to learn. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

From 2001 to 2003 vs. 2021 to 2023, overdrinking among 18- to 34-year-olds decreased by 38%, from 21% to 13%.

In regard to what led to the exponential decrease in alcohol consumption, Lydia said it was because “much greater diversification of their racial/ethnic makeup than has occurred among middle-aged and older adults.”

Here’s Lydia Saad’s picture, where the image is constructed to focus attention on her left eye:

Lydia Saad
(Lydia Saad)

The image features her left eye because, to generational Satanist Freemasons like Lydia, the left eye is the “eye of Will” or the “eye of Horus”.

But don’t take my word for it:

‘The right eye is the Eye of Ra and the left is the Eye of Horus’.”

From “Freemasonry - Religion And Belief - The 3rd Temple”

Facebook: “Welcome to the Left-Hand-Path-Network, where Satanism is not about worship, but it’s study.”

I have included Lydia’s picture so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist Freemason in a position of marginal influence looks like.

She figured that the rubes would never notice the coded visual imagery.

They are all related to one another through the maternal bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

On December 13, 2023, aihw.gov.au.com said “Alcohol, tobacco & other drugs in Australia”.

Where the uncredited author from the government of Australia wrote the headline in a completely general way, where it cannot be discerned that the article is, in fact, about exponentially-decreasing alcohol, tobacco and drug consumption.

That’s because, as a propagandist, the curiously-uncredited author knows that sixty to seventy percent of readers only read the headlines, and their technique goes a long way toward “compartmentalizing” awareness of the specific magnitude of the decrease in alcohol consumption which they are attempting to obfuscate.

For those unaware, anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The article goes on to say “the majority of Australians aged 14 years and over consume alcohol, however the portion of people drinking in excess of lifetime risk guidelines declined from 21% in 2001 to 16.8 in 2019”.

Where the uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia carefully omitted the magnitude of the decrease.

As a bonus, they stretched out the time period, and chopped it off at 2019, so that you couldn’t discern that sudden, gigantic increase that took place after.

Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

Before I do the math, let’s examine the statement “the majority of Australians aged 14 years and over consume alcohol”.

As you’ll learn in a moment, 95% of Australians aged 14 years and older do not consume alcohol every day.

I have exposed the duplicity of the government of Australia by using what was known in the old days as “fact checking”.

From 2001 to 2019, Australians aged 14 years and over drinking in excess of lifetime risk guidelines decreased by 20%, from 21% to 16.8%.

Buried eleven paragraphs lower, we finally get to this:

"the proportion of the population aged 14 and over who consumed alcohol daily declined significantly between 2016 (6.0%) and 2019 (5.4%) (AIHW 2020, Table 3.1)

Where the uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia used the general “declined significantly”, and carefully omitted the magnitude of the decrease.

So, I had to do the math.

From 2016 to 2019, the proportion of Australians aged 14 and over who consumed alcohol daily decreased by 17%, from 6% to 5%.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia used the general “declined significantly”, and carefully omitted the magnitude of the decrease.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia didn’t offer any suggestion as to what might have caused the huge decrease in alcohol consumption there.

The article goes on to say “the proportion of ex‑drinkers increased significantly from 7.6% in 2016 to 8.9% in 2019 (AIHW 2020, Table 3.1)”.

Where the uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia used the general “increased significantly”, and carefully omitted the magnitude of the decrease.

From 2016 to 2019, the percentage of ex-drinkers in Australia increased by 17%, from 7.6% to 8.9%.

The uncredited Intelligence operative from the government of Australia omitted the percentage, and described it only-generally as “increased significantly”.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, December 22, 2023

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]