From 2007 to 2018, the rate of non-malignant brain tumors was 59% higher in females than it was among males (20.3% vs. 12.8%)

"All beliefs, habits, tastes, emotions, mental attitudes that characterize our time are really designed to sustain the mystique of the Party and prevent the true nature of present-day society from being perceived.”

From “1984”, by George Orwell, 1949

THE DATA, AND THE BULLSHIT PLAUSIBLE-DENIABILITY EXCUSES REFUTING IT

From 2007 to 2018, the rate of non-malignant brain tumors was 59% higher in females than it was among males (20.3% vs. 12.8%).

From 2007 to 2018, a steady one in five women got non-malignant brain tumors, which, despite their lack of malignancy, still easily killed them in many or most cases, nonetheless. Or certainly made them wish they were dead after their skull was cut open and the brain surgeon dug the tumor out.

From 2007 to 2018, just over one in ten men suffered got non-malignant brain tumors. Their number was almost sixty percent fewer than women suffering the same fate because those men spent a lot less time with the Death brick pressed up against the side of their skull where they’d later get the tumor. The tumor which, despite the fact that it was not malignant, would probably still kill them - or certainly make them wish they were dead, anyway - after the doctor sawed a hole in their skull, dug the tumor out, and then administered more doses of the radiation that created the tumor in the first place.

The damage from purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation is cumulative and dose-dependent.

From 2010 to 2019, cancer diagnoses increased by 26%, from 18.7 million to 23.6 million.

From 2010 to 2019, cancer deaths increased by 20.6%, from 8.29 million to 10 million.

Medical News Today’s Kimberly Drake omitted any mention of those percentage increases in diagnoses and deaths, and said rather only that those increases were “significant”.

In 2010, 8.29 million cancer deaths represented 44.3% of the 18.7 million cancer diagnoses that year.

In 2019, 10 million cancer deaths in 2019 represented 42.3% of the 23.6 million total cancer diagnoses that year.

Cancer mortality remained basically unchanged (44.3% vs. 42.3%). This is within the context of the Ms. Drake’s thesis that “increased diagnostic awareness” is what has led to the extra one million, seven hundred thousand cancer deaths in 2019, versus 2010.

If early detection drives greater cancer survival, and the medical technology has been continuously improving from 2010 to 2019, what’s with the basically unchanged death rate, and the wildly-increasing numbers of people diagnosed with cancer?

“Increase awareness” is a tirelessly-utilized false ruse, and I’ve just refuted it, right here, with data.

From 2020 to 2021, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia increased by 17%. Alzheimer’s.org attributed it to “COVID-19”.

There is no explanation as to how, or why the barely-covert international release of a Chinese bat virus with four amino acids added for improved transmissibility to humans could or would cause a gigantic increase in leakage in the blood brain barrier, which subsequently hinders the clearing of the amyloid, leading to an increase in Alzheimer’s disease.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why a business-standard.com article from September 2021 said “Alzheimer’s Day 2021: What causes it***?*** What we know, don’t know and suspect”.

Business Standard is using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty to suggest they have no idea that purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from what we collectively refer to as “technology” causes the blood brain barrier to leak, leading to a hindering of the clearing of the amyloid that in turn leads to Alzheimer’s disease.

THE ARTICLES

In 2021, alz.org said “In 2020, COVID-19 contributed to a 17% increase in Alzheimer’s and dementia”.

There is no explanation as to how, or why the barely-covert international release of a Chinese bat virus with four amino acids added for improved transmissibility to humans could or would cause a gigantic increase in leakage in the blood brain barrier, which subsequently hinders the clearing of the amyloid, leading to an increase in Alzheimer’s disease.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything.

That’s why a business-standard.com article from September 2021 said “Alzheimer’s Day 2021: What causes it***?*** What we know, don’t know and suspect”.

Business Standard is using conscious deception while maintaining the firmness of purpose that goes with complete honesty to suggest they have no idea that purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from what we collectively refer to as “technology” causes the blood brain barrier to leak, leading to a hindering of the clearing of the amyloid that in turn leads to Alzheimer’s disease.

In August 2021, on targetedonc.com, Sara Carlovitch said “Despite Declines in Incidences, Outcomes in Brain Cancer Remain Suboptimal”.

She went on to say “Between 2008 and 2017, the rate of central nervous system tumors decreased by 0.8% annually, for all ages. The trend was driven by adults, with the incidence of brain tumors in children increasing by 0.5% and in adolescents by 0.7% annually over the same period.”

Wait, what? She’s playing like brain cancers are decreasing for everybody, when, in fact, they’re decreasing only for adults, who don’t have the Death-brick pressed up to their temples quite as assiduously as adolescents and children do.

The article goes on to say “Rates of malignant brain tumors were higher in males, with a rate of 8.3 cases per 100,000 people compared to 6 per 100,000 people. However, nonmalignant rates were higher for females (20.3) than males (12.8).”

Wait, what? I’m guessing you noticed that Kimberly deviously used “6 per 100,000 people” (which is men and women), versus simply comparing men to women. It’s a devious bit of sleight-of-hand…that is, if you are a nit-witted, mouth-breathing NPR-addict looking for any straw to grasp, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

There’s no way to know how much higher brain cancer is than males than in females. And Ms. Drake made me do the math again to learn that, from 2007 and 2018, the rate of non-malignant brain tumors was 59% higher in females than it was among males (20.3% vs. 12.8%).

Ms. Karlovitch, who purports to love her some Science like it is, in fact, her job, and who is also in fact, making bank to write and publish a Scientific article on Brain Tumors in a Scientific publication, somehow doesn’t think it’s important to mention the crushing statistic which I was forced to do the math to learn. So I’m going to use it as the click-bait title of my article, and put her picture on my generational Satanist Wall of Shame.

They comprise twenty percent, perhaps thirty percent of the populace. You’ll have to read my other articles for more on that groundbreaking work.

From 2007 to 2018, a steady one in five women got non-malignant brain tumors, which, despite their lack of malignancy, still easily killed them in many or most cases, nonetheless. Or made them wish they were dead after their skull was cut open and the brain surgeon dug the tumor out.

From 2007 to 2018, just over one in ten men suffered got non-malignant brain tumors. Their number was almost sixty percent fewer than women suffering the same fate because those men spent a a lot less time with the Death brick pressed up against the side of their skull where they’d later get the tumor, which, despite the fact that it was not malignant, would probably make them wish they were dead, after the doctor sawed a hole in their skull, dug the tumor out, and then administered more doses of the radiation that created the tumor in the first place.

[image]

Targeted Oncology’s Sarah Karlovitch, whose scholarly article somehow omitted mention of the 59% greater increase in non-malignant brain tumors in women vs. men from 2007 to 2018, and then offered no explanation as to why the rate would be so much higher in women than in men)

I’ve provided her photo so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth, figuring the rubes would never notice. It’s how the few have controlled the many, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.

In February 2022, Medical News Today’s Kimberly Drake questioned “How prevalent is cancer currently?

Where she’s used an only-general question to cover up the fact that the article is about an exponential increase in cancer.

The article goes on to say “According to one study published in JAMA OncologyTrusted Source, and based on data from the Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study, 2019, 18.7 million people worldwide received a cancer diagnosis in 2010, and the total deaths from cancer numbered 8.29 million.”

Where the snide “according to one study” gives the subconscious of the Coincidence theorist the green to say “oh, but that was just one study!” The propagandist knows that many or most readers will grasp virtually any straw, no matter how thin, to remain off the hook of personal responsibility.

The words “mystery”, “baffled” and “puzzled” are memes, used, among numerous similar variants, whenever anyone in the wholly-controlled-and-coopted Political, Academic, Scientific and Media establishments wants to lie about, well, basically anything. That’s why, in a Medical News Today article from February 2022, author Kimberly Drake widened her eyes to simulate honesty and questioned “Are cancer rates really on the rise worldwide***?***”

Where she used the general “on the rise” as a hedge against the far more impactful statistic that, in journalistic parlance, she’s “buried” in the body text below.

“On the rise” is upbeat, and positive, and is also a thinly veiled reference to the Atonist Black-Sun cult that has ruled things in all the nations, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

Actually, I’m being too kind to Ms. Drake, in that she only goes on to say “Fast forward to 2019, and those numbers had increased significantly, with 23.6 million people receiving a new cancer diagnosis and records documenting 10 million cancer deaths.”

She did not, in fact, “bury” the percentage below. She only rather provided the cloud of numbers, and then, despite loving her some Science like it is, in fact, her job, Ms. Drake steadfastly refused to provide the far more impactful percentages between them - instead hiding that increase behind the hedging generality “increased significantly”. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

So, I had to do the math to learn that cancer diagnoses increased 26% from 2010 to 2019, from 18.7 million to 23.6 million.

And I had to do the math again to learn that cancer deaths increased 20.6% from 2010 to 2019, from 8.29 million to 10 million.

The 8.29 million cancer deaths in 2010 represented 44.3% of the 18.7 million cancer diagnoses that year.

While the 10 million cancer deaths in 2019 represented 42.3% of the 23.6 million total cancer diagnoses that year.

So we see cancer mortality remaining basically unchanged, 44.3% and 42.3%. Within the context of the author’s thesis that “increased diagnostic awareness” is what has led to the extra one million, seven hundred thousand cancer deaths in 2019, versus 2010.

If early detection drives greater cancer survival, and the medical technology has been continuously improving from 2010 to 2019, what’s with the basically unchanged death rate, and the wildly-increasing numbers of people diagnosed with cancer?

“Increased awareness” is a tirelessly-utilized false ruse, and I’ve just refuted it, right here, with data.

Everybody got pretty hot and bothered about 849,018 U.S. war casualties in the Vietnam War, and rightly so.

So, then, why does cancer get a pass?

Here in the U.S., everyone is really having a tantrum about the barely-covert international release of a Chinese bat virus with four amino acids added for improved transmissibility to humans. Here in the U.S., where even the wildly exaggerated official COVID-19 death toll is currently listed as 972,000. That’s, like half of the 1.7 million new cancer deaths we’re discussing here. So, then, why am I not being told I have to wear some sort of ceremonial but in fact useless cancer hat to ward it off, or that I must stay home locked in my house so that I “don’t get the cancer”?

The truth is that the see-the-needle moving increase in cancer is being caused by purportedly-harmless non-ionizing radiation from what we euphemistically refer to as “wireless technology”. And the folks in charge want very much for you to keep sitting there with your head next to the wireless router, or your so-called “smart” phone pressed up to your temple on the same side where you will later get a rapidly growing and assuredly-fatal brain tumor.

Here’s Kimberly Drake’s picture:

[image]

(Medical News Today’s Kimberly Drake, who, despite professing to love her some Science like it is, in fact, her job, still steadfastly refused to provide the far more impactful percentage increases in cancer diagnoses and deaths, hiding those increases behind the hedging generality “increased significantly”.)

I’ve provided her photo so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth, figuring the rubes would never notice. It’s how the few have controlled the many, well, all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else”.