From 2011 to 2022, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 89%, or almost doubled in size, from 32.28 pounds to 61.28 pounds. 52% of that increase took place from 2011 to 2014

Inigo Montoya: You are using Bonetti’s Defense against me, ah?

Man in Black: I thought it fitting considering the rocky terrain.

Inigo Montoya: Naturally, you must expect me to attack with Capo Ferro?

Man in Black: Naturally, but I find that Thibault cancels out Capo Ferro. Don’t you?

Inigo Montoya: Unless the enemy has studied his Agrippa…which I have!

From the 1987 film “The Princess Bride”, adapted by William Goldman from his 1973 novel

[image]

(Sword fight from “The Princess Bride”, 1987)

“What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.”

― From “The Art of War”, by Sun Tzu, 5th Century B.C.

[image]

(Bruce Lee)

THE DATA

From 2011 to 2022, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 89%, or almost doubled in size, from 32.28 pounds to 61.28 pounds.

52% of that increase took place from 2011 to 2014.

News accounts of Mark Foster’s 2011 West Virginia weight state record blue catfish and the weight record prior to 2011 have been scrubbed from the web.

News accounts of Lynne Lang’s 2009 West Virginia length state record blue catfish have been scrubbed from the web.

Those are examples of what is known in the propaganda trade as a “News Blackout”.

In 2022, the West Virginia DNR said “Since WVDNR stocking began, the blue catfish state record has been broken almost annually.”

Well, if that’s true, then why are the West Virginia blue catfish state records from 2011, 2009 and prior being obfuscated so assiduously?

It’s not that the stocking is not taking place. It is. It’s just that it’s an Op, a cover story, a smoke screen, a bald-faced lie, put forward to cover up the expansion of the blue catfish’s range into the Ohio and Kanawha rivers when the etheric environment improved to a point where the species could once again manifest within it.

In a pattern seen again and again in my hideously-boring research on fish records, the fish are far smaller when they first manifest within an environment, and then rapidly increase in size.

From 2011 to 2014, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 38% , from 32.28 pounds to 44.5 pounds.

From 2012 to 2014, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 19%, from 44.5 pounds to 52.95 pounds.

From 2014 to 2016, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 13%, from 52.95 pounds to 59.74 pounds.

From 2016 to 2022, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 3% , from 59.74 pounds to 61.28 pounds.

The plausible-deniability excuse of “fish stocking” being put forward at the local level breaks down under cross-examination in my larger articles.

THE ARTICLES

In October 2012, wvnews.com published “W. Va. state record blue catfish caught”.

Where the uncredited author from the West Virginia Department of Natural Resources used the correct AP Style abbreviation “W. Va.” does its official job by making the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

I’ve got news for you: anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

The article goes on to say "The record blue catfish was caught by St. Albans’ Mark A. Foster. Foster caught the 43.9-inch, 44.5-pound fish from the Ohio River while using cut bait.

Foster’s catch establishes a new West Virginia record for length and weight. His catch breaks his own 2011 record catch of a 32.28-pound blue catfish. The previous length record was a 42.25-inch blue catfish caught by Lynne Lange in 2009."

Where the uncredited Intelligence operative branded as “West Virginia DNR” provided the previous records, but carefully hedged by omitting the far more impactful percentage increases between them. In the case of the weight record, they substituted the terse, general “breaks his own record”. Those are both examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

So, I had to do the math to learn that, from 2011 to 2014, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 38%, from 32.28 pounds to 44.5 pounds.

News accounts of Mark Foster’s 2011 West Virginia weight state record blue catfish and the weight record prior to 2011 have been scrubbed from the web.

News accounts of Lynne Lang’s 2009 West Virginia length state record blue catfish have been scrubbed from the web.

In April 2014, wvmetronews.com published “A new blue catfish state record”.

Where, under the false guise of familiarity, despite loving him some West Virginia like it is, in fact, his job, author Chris Lawrence omits the name of the state (West Virginia) to make the subject far less searchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

It is instructive to note that the unnamed Intelligence operative branded as “West Virgina DNR” and purported civilian newspaper employee Chris Lawrence are using the exact same propaganda verbiage and techniques.

Two paragraphs into the article, Chris says “The fish weighed 52.95 pounds and measured 47.75 inches, both state records.”

Then agent Lawrence laid down SIX PARAGRAPHS of claptrap prior to presenting the rest of the data. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

For grade school children studying the subject in the future, making an average person from 2022 read 6 paragraphs on a state record fish is like asking someone from the 1960’s to read “A Tale of Two Cities”. His insertion of them is an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

I’ll cut to the rest of the data: “Hoffman’s catfish bested the previous record, also caught from the Ohio River in 2012 by Mark Foster. Foster’s fish was 44.5 pounds and 43.9 inches.”

Did you notice how author Chris Lawrence, who professes to be an investigative journalist by trade and love writing about catfish because it is, in fact, his job, obfuscated the actual margin between the records with “bested the previous record”?

So I had to do the math to learn that, from 2012 to 2014, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 19%, from 44.5 pounds to 52.95 pounds.

In June 2016, wvmetronews.com published “tournament angler catches record catfish”.

Where, just as in the previous example, despite loving him some West Virginia like it is, in fact, his job, author Chris Lawrence uses the false guise of familiarity to omit the name of the state (West Virginia). Then, as a bonus, he cut the fish’s name, “blue catfish”, down to just “catfish”, to make the subject virtually unsearchable. Those are examples of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

As a bonus, Mr. Lawrence struck the correct “Ohio man catches new state record blue catfish”, and went with the more-general “tournament angler”. Any opportunity to hedge and defray!

The article goes on to say “Since the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources began reintroduction of blue catfish into the waters of the Ohio and Kanawha River a few years ago, the record for the blue catfish has been broken several times. Austin Hoffman caught a record blue in 2014, but didn’t last two years as an Ohio fishermen broke it last month with a catch on the Ohio River during a catfish tournament.”

I’m here to tell you that agent Lawrence’s claim that the folks in charge in West Virginia led to the reappearance of the blue catfish there is a bald-faced lie, put forward to cover up the expansion of the blue catfish’s range into the Ohio and Kanawha rivers when the etheric environment improved to a point where the species could once again manifest within it.

In a pattern seen again and again in my hideously-boring research on fish records, the fish are smaller when they first manifest within an environment, and then rapidly increase in size.

Now we’re going to see if that science holds true with the blue catfish in West Virginia.

Or we will see, once we get through the TWELVE PARAGRAPHS of claptrap that agent Lawrence laid down prior to presenting the data. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

For grade school children studying the subject in the future, making an average person from 2022 read 12 paragraphs on a state record fish is like asking someone from the 1960’s to read “War and Peace”.

I’ll cut to the data: “About an hour later, a fish biologist with the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources arrived and using a certified scale weighed the fish at 59.74 pounds. It broke the old record for weight by more than seven pounds.”

Did you notice how author Chris Lawrence, who professes to be an investigative journalist by trade and love writing about catfish because it is, in fact, his job, omitted the weight of the previous record holder, when that record was set, by whom, and then obfuscated the actual margin between the records with “by more than seven pounds”?

To be fair, Chris mentioned “2014” way up in the article, before the dozen paragraphs of claptrap. It was compartmentalized to effectively that I forgot about it. But I still had to look up a separate article to learn “The fish weighed 52.95 pounds and measured 47.75 inches, both state records.”

Most damningly of all, the article I just mentioned was also written by Chris, himself, back in 2014. We reviewed it earlier in this crushingly-boring article of my own. My articles are boring, that is, unless you enjoy reading about the exposure and downfall of the barely-closeted cabal of bloodline-linked generational Satanists who have been running things in all the nations all the way back to Babylon, and before.

Here’s Chris Lawrence’s picture, wearing a Satanic purple shirt, in front of a Satanic green background:

[image]

(Journalist Chris Lawrence wearing a Satanic purple shirt, in front of a Satanic green background’ve included Dr. Eric C. Cain’s photograph so that you could get a better idea of what a generational Satanist in a position of marginal influence looks like.

They’re all related to one another by bloodline. They comprise between twenty and thirty percent of the populace, and are hiding in plain sight in every city, town and village on Earth.

It’s how the few have controlled the many all the way back to Babylon, and before.

But they say that the hardest part of solving a problem is recognizing that you have one.

Don Croft used to say “Parasites fear exposure above all else.”

Despite the fact that he’s an investigative journalist by trade and writes about fish records for a living, Chris Lawrence once again formulaically omitted the margin between the records, as he did in his previous article on the very same subject, and I was once again forced to do the math to learn that, from 2014 to 2016, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 13%, from 52.95 pounds to 59.74 pounds.

In April 2022, wvmetronews.com published “Angler lands new record blue catfish on Kanawha River”.

The author is listed as “Metro News Staff”. Hey, what happened to the tireless if formulaically-slipshod Chris Taylor?

I’ve got news for you: anytime an author is uncredited, it is proof that said author is an Intelligence operative.

In the news business, or any publishing business, any article that gets published gives credit to the author. That is, with the exception of obituaries.

Here, just as Chris Taylor did in all of his articles on the subject, the uncredited Intelligence operative uses the false guise of familiarity to omit the name of the state, West Virginia, along with the word “state”, from “state record”, to make the subject almost unsearchable. That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

The article reads “West Virginia’s navigable rivers continue to produce hefty catfish, including one that recently broke the state record for weight.”

Where the heaviest blue catfish in the history of fishing in West Virginia is walked back to merely “hefty”.

The terse, general “broke the record” obscures the margin between the old record and the new.

The article goes on to say “Carver’s record fish was 45.51 inches long and weighed 61.28 pounds. The fish eclipsed the previous WV weight record of 59.74 pounds held by Mark Blauvelt.”

Where “eclipsed” the previous record implies that the new record was just barely larger than the old. It’s also a reference to the eclipses during which the Death cult that’s been running things in all the nations all the way back to Babylon most love to perform their human sacrifice and cannibalism rituals. But you’ll need to read the works of Fritz Springmeier to learn more about that.

Did you notice that the curiously-unnamed author omitted the date of the previous record? That’s an example of the propaganda technique known as “compartmentalization”.

I had to look up a separate article to learn “The new weight record of 61.28 pounds beats the previous record of 59.74 pounds, taken by Ohio angler Mark Blauvelt from the Ohio River in May 2016.”

Since both authors used hedging generalities to obscure margins between the old records and the new, I had to do the math to learn that, from 2016 to 2022, the West Virginia state record blue catfish increased in size by 3%, from 59.74 pounds to 61.28 pounds.

Jeff Miller, Honolulu, HI, April 22, 2022

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, or know someone who would be, please send me a note at [email protected]