From a Skeptic

I got the following from Gare Clement. A fellow who is evidently very present and vocal on a chemtrail disinformation forum had challenged him and Gare asked me for advice. ~Don

Hi Gare:

I have done nothing re Orgonite due to my not knowing anything about it. Several have mentioned it and I
have run it through my mind several times. What I’m going to say is said with very little knowledge of Orgonite.
With what I know, it seams to be something you have in your home that nullifies the overhead Chemtrails. With
my mind, I can’t get my mind around something in a home getting rid of a Chemtrail at 40,000 feet. Also, there
is Aluminium, Barium, Thorium, blood cancers, viruses, dozens of other metals including Mercury, Flack and
who knows whatever else. I guess my thinking said, there is no way one material can erase all and more that
I have mentioned.

Most of my posting is aimed at shutting down Chemtrails for fear of all our land and water being sterilized.
This is where my effort goes. All, the problems would be fixed if the shut-down takes place. Having said that,
the dumping has been going on for so long now that irreparable damage has likely been done. We will have to
leave it to the magic of Nature to fix things over many years. Our dirt will have to filter out all the crud the scum
bags have dropped on us.

Well, there you have it. The other reason I concentrate on stoppage, are the bills. Much of the US debt is
due to the dumping but few understand this. If they did understand, they would be up on their soap box
complaining. Few also do not understand that if the US tanks, down goes the World as well and we have had no
say in the matter. We pay the bills through our taxes but have no say in the coming bankruptcy which is coming
faster partly due to the money spent on Chemtrails. Not a sole puts the money and Trails together to understand
our being blindsided by extra debt from Trails. We are being killed by breathing, eating and never to be paid debt.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I guess I’d suggest to him that it’s the pipes on the cloudbusters that enables the orgonite base to neutralize toxic material at that altitude, as Dr Reich similarly showed with his cloudbusters in the early 1950s. Action at a distance with subtle energy technology.

I would also suggest that if he remembers experiencing and seeing chemtrails before 2003 he will note that they no longer come to the ground, as they obviously did before.

Dropping metals, even radioactive material, from 12,000 to 20,000 feet up can leave no concentrated deposits on teh ground. The longer the drop, the more scattered the results. I think a lot more damage was done with atmospheric nuke detonations in 17 US states in the late 40s and early 50s than is being done with chemtrail material, now. I know that Dr Reich warned about the dangers of all that and connected it to increased tornado activity, too.

Ultraviolet light destroys pathogenic organisms quite fast, so from 1998 to 2003, before there were several thousand orgonite cloudbusters in the affected countries, this stuff came to ground and into people’s lungs in droplets of jet fuel (kerosene) quickly enough that a significant amount of it survived exposure to UV light during the descent.

The last thing I’d suggest to this fellow is that spending time on disinformation websites increases the chance that one will not move forward in his examination of reality. I think it’s only possible to understand this after one has stayed away from disinfo sites for awhile and, hopefully, has read some books by credible authors about how mind control is carried out in general.

I’m going to post this in the Q/A section since there’s a lot of unwarranted skepticism about orgonite among people who spend time on disinformation sites/forums that deal with chemtrails. Thx, Gare.

Notice that this fellow thinks that ‘writing to Congress’ is going to make something happen. Chemtrails are spewed over the populations of all of the developed countries, with few notable exceptions (South Africa, Chile–spew trails are rarely seen, there as far as I know) and the US Congress is feverishly creating and passing (unenforceable since we’re all well armed, thank God!) legislation that would cause Hitler and Pol Pot to have wet dreams so I think one has to be technically insane to hope for anything good to come from this den of iniquity–the Capitol Building is literally a Temple of Moloch–I’m so sick of masonic/Babylonian infantilism hiding in plain sight.

~Don

Does anyone who actually uses his/her rational faculty not notice that ‘national debts’ are as real as Monopoly money? When someone angsts to me about ‘national debt’ I suggest to him that he needs to get out from under the brain police and start noticing reality as it is. It would (will?) be pretty easy to discard these ancient Babylonian banksters once there’s more public discussion of their house of cards, which took a long time to build but only needs an instant to destroy. Western democratic liberalism is one of the grandest coups of the brain police in recorded history–the ancient banksters’ ‘Great Leap Forward’ from Stalin’s gulag, Mao’s forced starvation of China and Hitler’s extermination camps.

It’s requiring more and more effort to remain blind, deaf and dumb–have you noticed?

~Don