From My Private Collection :)

One of the advantages of living in a densely populated region… you get to bust a lot of big ones. They’re all different! You need to scroll sideways to view them all.
For your inspiration [Image Can Not Be Found]

dirk

[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found]
[Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found] [Image Can Not Be Found]

That is one nasty collection of towers, Dirk.

I’d be interesting to know what density of ammo you used to bust them and also what confirmations you may have noticed.

Edostar.

They have been busted over a period of nearly two years. Sometimes I got helicopter vists (not all of them). I recall the one in the centre of The Hague and also Arnhem seemed to struck a nerve or two, haha. But overall: sylphs, often.
I used HHG’s at first, two or so with a couple of TB’s just to be sure. nowadays, I just make a lot of TB’s and keep tossing till I get the message/feel it’s enough. At least 7-8 TB’s for one of these, and I surround the target. 6 sometimes is enough, but I overgift. Keep in mind that there is almost always water close by here in Holland, which is very powerfull. But I often combine water gifting with burrying. It has worked quite well judging from the pictures. There is only one tower that could have done with some more TB’s. It’s near my parents’ place, so I will get there sooner or later. (the one with only the top antenna showing).

There is another impressive one that soon will enjoy my visit. Perhaps I’ll post it later.

dirk