From the 4th Quarter of 2016 to the 2nd Quarter of 2023, international smartphone sales decreased by 39%, from 432 million units to 265.3 million units

“It is never to be expected in a revolution that every man is to change his opinion at the same moment. There never yet was any truth or any principle so irresistibly obvious that all men believed it at once. Time and reason must cooperate with each other to the final establishment of any principle; and therefore those who may happen to be first convinced have not a right to persecute others, on whom conviction operates more slowly. The moral principle of revolutions is to instruct, not to destroy.”

From “Dissertation on First-principles of Government”, by Thomas Paine, 1795

We’re in the midst of great positive changes, and, thanks to literally Millennia of programming, the general public is not consciously aware that those changes are taking place.

For example, if I were to tell even my closest friends and associates that, in the last seven years, smartphone sales have decreased by almost forty percent, that statement would be regarded with disbelief, and the message would not be regarded as a positive one.

That’s why it doesn’t cost anything to be a member of my mailing list. That, or you have to choose to come to an obscure web forum to read my stuff (once again for free). Thanks, Adam!

From the 4th Quarter of 2016 to the 2nd Quarter of 2023, international smartphone sales decreased by 39%, from 432 million units to 265.3 million units.

From the 4th Quarter of 2022 to the 1st Quarter of 2023, the 9.5% decrease in international smartphone sales was 579% greater than their 1.4% average quarterly decrease from the 4th Quarter of 2016 through the 2nd Quarter of 2023.

International smartphone sales are decreasing hyper-exponentially, going forward in time.

Technology is disappearing like frost on a spring morning.

That’s because the populace has recognized that technology has been weaponized against it.

This is my last article from Libertyville, Illinois. My wife and I are moving back to Honolulu, at last.

Yesterday afternoon, on Route 80 coming across Indiana to Pennsylvania, the skies looked like I haven’t seen since I was a child. Thunderheads. Cumulus clouds with puffy, crisp edges. Cumulus clouds that looked like animals, like we used to lie on our backs and watch when we were young.

The great positive changes that are occurring at this time also include extinct species winking back into existence on this plane of reality, and/or completely new species coming into being.

Violence and crime are decreasing exponentially to the lowest levels in history.

All of these positive changes, along with countless others, are being driven by the return to health of the ether, which the ancients knew as the fifth element. The ether, which mean-spirited Western materialism assures us all does not exist.

I can’t wait to see what happens next.

THE DATA

From the 4th Quarter of 2016 to the 2nd Quarter of 2023, international smartphone sales decreased by 39%, from 432 million units to 265.3 million units.

From the 4th Quarter of 2016 through the 2nd Quarter of 2023, international smartphone sales decreased by an average of 1.4% per quarter.

In the 4th Quarter of 2016, international smartphone sales totaled 432 million units.

From the 3rd Quarter of 2022 to the 4th Quarter of 2022, international smartphone sales decreased by %, from 301.2 million units to million units.

In the 3rd Quarter of 2022, international smartphone sales totaled 301.2 million units.

In 2022, international smartphone sales were the lowest since 2013.

From the 3rd Quarter of 2022 through the 2nd Quarter of 2023, international smartphone sales decreased by 11.9%, from 301.2 million units to 265.3 million units.

From the 4th Quarter of 2022 to the 1st Quarter of 2023, the international smartphone market decreased by 9.5%, from 296.9 million units to 268.6 million units.

From the 4th Quarter of 2022 to the 1st Quarter of 2023, the 9.5% decrease in international smartphone sales was 579% greater than their 1.4% average quarterly decrease from the 4th Quarter of 2016 through the 2nd Quarter of 2023.

International smartphone sales are decreasing hyper-exponentially, going forward in time.

That’s because the populace has recognized that technology has been weaponized against it.

In the 4th Quarter of 2022, international smartphone sales decreased by 20%, Year-over-Year, to 296.9 million units. It was the largest decrease in history.

Theverge.com described it as “softened consumer demand”.

In April 2023, Canalys.com said that international smartphone sales had decreased by 20% Year-over-Year in the 4th quarter of 2022 because of “inflation and economic uncertainties”.

In the 1st Quarter of 2023, international smartphone sales decreased by 13%, Year-over-Year, from 296.9 million units to 268.6 million units. Canalys.com described it as a “sign of stability”.

In April 2023, canalys.com said that international smartphone sales decreased by 13% in the 1st Quarter of 2023 “Despite limited improvements in major unfavorable macro factors.”

In the 2nd Quarter of 2023, international smartphone sales decreased by 10%, Year-over-Year, to 265.3 million units. Thehindu.com described it as a “slowdown in growth”.

It was the eighth consecutive quarter of decreasing smartphone sales.

In July 2023, thehindu.com said that international smartphone sales decreased by 10% in the 2nd Quarter of 2023 because of “the global smartphone market moving past its growth phase, consumer replacement cycles getting longer, convergence in device innovation, and the emergence of a more mature refurbished market for smartphones”.

In August 2023, directly in the face of smartphone shipments which had already decreased by 23% in the first half of 2023, cnbc.com brazenly lied “Counterpoint Research said it expects smartphone shipments in 2023 to decline 6% year-on year”.

THE STORIES

On October 27, 2022, idc.com said “Worldwide smartphone shipments declined 9.7% year over year to 301.9 million units in the third quarter”.

On January 26, 2023, theverge.com, said 'Smartphone shipments have dropped nearly 20 percent year over year during the recent holiday period, as consumer demand softens amid inflation and economic uncertainties. It’s the “largest-ever decline in a single quarter,” according to IDC, and it contributed to 2022 having the lowest annual shipment of smartphones since 2013.

On April 18, 2023, canalys.com said “Global smartphone market shows signs of stability with a 13% decline in Q1 2023”.

On July 19, 2023, thehindu.com said “Global smartphone market declined 8% YoY in Q2 2023”. It was the eighth consecutive quarter of decreasing smartphone sales. The slowdown in growth can be attributed to the global smartphone market moving past its growth phase, consumer replacement cycles getting longer, convergence in device innovation, and the emergence of a more mature refurbished market for smartphones."

On July 27, 2023, canalys.com said "Canalys’s latest research reveals that the worldwide smartphone market fell by 10% to 258.2 million units in Q2 2023.

Where “fell” is a thinly-veiled reference to the fallen Lord Lucifer.

On August 27, 2023, directly in the face of smartphone shipments which had already decreased by 23% in the first half of 2023, cnbc.com brazenly lied “Counterpoint Research said it expects smartphone shipments in 2023 to decline 6% year-on year to 1.15 billion devices, logging the worst performance in a decade”.

Jeff Miller, Libertyville, Illinois, September 11, 2023

If you’d like to be added to this free mailing list, please send me a note at [email protected]