Gare's hacking. Do the hackers shut down your PC?

Hello, was finally able to log in and will attempt to post in the sabotage section. This is an email exchange between Tom and I.

Do the hackers shut down your PC? or mainly block you from seeing my posts? Yes your TB’s are very well made Gare, and Edmonton’s sky are always full of Sylph’s see what the locals are seeing and saying. This is a noble life affirming zone for real. There are trails and haze at times, most likely it blows in from an ungifted region, I have yet to venture westward with nature’s orgonite medicine.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 9:43 PM, Gare Clement <[email protected]> wrote:
hacking is a regular thing with eW but apparent ally according to Don, I get hacked even more than Him sometimes and that just doesn’t make sense to Me?? I have been hacked for years well over a decade but it seems to be getting worse the last few years, great pics Tom! Such a beautiful sky no wonder THEY don’t want Me to see what My tbs have done in edmonton!

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Thomas Nerbas <[email protected]> wrote:
Gare, do you know if other EW’s are blocked from reading it? From what I am seeing Gare, EW is hacked and so are Don’s emails.

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Gare Clement <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Tom. eW shows You added to Your Orgonize edmnt post 9 hrs ago but THEY BLOCKED ME FROM READING IT, opps caps again. can You copy and paste it into email for Me? I was allowed to see the pics of blue sky above Your cone pylon hhg though.

leave for canada in 30 hrs or so

G

Gare Clement <[email protected]>
3:58 PM (15 hours ago)

to doncroft, Thomas
years ago THEY used to blow up My puter at least 4 or 5 of them? that hasn’t happened for awhile though.
Today I was able to read all the posts on eWs except Your edmonton one and Dons hacking one. Usually THEY
pick on or 2 posts THEY won’t let Me read on eWs and this has been going on for a few years now and doesn’t let up.

Thanks for posting this, Gare–very helpful, I think, and Tom has been a terrific resource and support for you since he joined the forum.

To our readers: Gare is the only person I know in the entire world who gets hacked more overtly and aggressively than I do; I’ve corresponded with tens of thousands of people over the years from around the world and have gotten a whole lot of accounts of personal hacking. He’s like a Timex (most of our readers might be too young to know what I mean): he takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

I also had to replace my computers every year or so until I started using Apple, thanks to David in Hawaii who traded with me for one around 2007. I haven’t lost a computer to hackers since then but I recently learned that Steve Jobs is no less of an NSA whore than Bill Gates Wink. Check out http://mileswmathis.com/jobs.pdf (THANK you, Francisco of orgonita.eu!)

I think that the NSA keeps a few gargantuan web companies for the purpose of conning users into believing that they’re ‘safe from NSA hackers’ thre. Gooooogle is one, of course. I had a gmail account for a little over two years before the NSA trashed it a couple of weeks ago. As was done to my Earthlink (also NSA) account in 2002 they simply erased all of my business email at first. A couple of years ago they simply shut down my wildblue.net account on the day that Carol and I went south for a few months to avoid prosecution by the State of Idaho (on behalf of ‘the only drug cartel’) for curing cancer. That’s why I set up the gmail account on the fly with Dooney’s and Azti’s help. On the same day, all of the cancer cure testimonials (18 years’ worth) disappeared from our website, worldwithoutparasites.com and of course that wasn’t done by the Idaho gov’t Wink.

The first time I experienced overt hacking by these felons was in 1999 when I was looking into the subject of time travel. The search engine sent me to a website with a fetching title but when I got there all I saw was unrelated, babbling prose–like a schizophrenic might have written. Then the hard drive crashed after a minute or so and I had to buy a new hard drive. I’d already learned first hand about surveillance after the first time I publicly talked about the Old Parasite at an informal gathering in a school classroom in Portland, Maine, in 1987. At that point, the only material I had been able to find were Eustace Mullins’ World Order and Gary Allen’s None Dare Call It Conspiracy. I’m quite sure I didn’t make an impression on anyone in the audience but these days some of those people may have a clue–discerment is becoming fashionable, now.

The next jump in awareness for me came in 1995. I got a phone call in my sign shop in Mt Vernon, Washington from an alleged pollster but the corporate name sort of triggered me and I told her that I thought all of the international bankers ought to be rounded up and forced to work as orderlies in a charity maternity hospital in Central African Republic. That night, a huge helicopter with no lights hovered over my shop (I was living there at the time, having lost my home and family to a savage divorce court), then every day after that the phone rang repeatedly but nobody was on the other end when I answered. Someone gave me a number to call to identify the source and each time I did that, I got a recorded voice reciting a sequence numbers (the sewer rats). They make those calls to turn your phone into a listening device in case you didn’t know. After you call out they have to call again to re-establish the bug. I always called out after those events Cool. I had also attended a militia meeting around that time and was very happy to see the diversity of the large group: white fundamentalist Christians were not the majority. That might be the reason I got that phone call. There were as many local Indians in that group as there were creepy white Bible beaters. That was right before the FBI loaded up all of the Constitutional militias they could with their own bomb-throwing wannabees, of course, and the CIA was making Qabbalywood movies showing these militia guys as ‘Aryan religious terrorists.’ Did you know that ‘Iran’ means, ‘Land of the Aryans?’ Persians don’t look nordic at all to me Cool. A few years later the CIA just substituted swarthy Muslims for white militia guys in those films. Their anti-militia campaign had backfired. That sort of thing is happening more often, now; it’s happening with the CIA’s ISIS scam, for instance, and they couldn’t even hang onto Baghdad, much less invade Persia as they had promised since the day Obama was appointed to the presidency in the summer of 2008. I bet they’re just barely hanging onto Afghanistan’s poppy fields, now. How stupid or wicked does one need to be to participate in these horrid foreign campaigns on behalf of the CIA/MI6 drug cartel and oil barons?