Generational x-gender

I witnessed a generational transgender person touch my first cloudbuster approx. the summer of 2000. Within an hour the person was suffering the same effects of a flue. After 2 days my daughter mentioned that the base of the cloudbuster was not touched as I had instructed the kids to do after I made the device. So I explained to this person the background info about the cloudbuster and the base was touched, within minutes the flue like symptoms went away.

I also witnessed this person doing the “5 fold kiss” at a funeral, as I watched, a tall man in a black suit approached me from behind and was using telepathy to get me to stop watching. I used telepathy back at the tall black suit and said, " get lost or I will split your lip infront of everyone". The black suit got a very shocked look to the face then the eyes went snake-like. Then the black suit “lurched” away. Then the whole exercise repeated itself with a second 'black suit".

After 15 years of study into the experience I can now say that most of the people at that funeral were generational x-genders. To date I also have these people as participants in media hoax’s, some of them more than one. They are also connected to a suspected child trafficking network that stems from the Elpoint Alberta to WoodMountain Sk. to feed into Calgary. For lack of any better word I will call it the “Bull Cult”. It involves the Calgary Stampede, Stamped Wrestling, the Glenco Club to name a few.

Any help in my studies would be great, so many questions,

Brent, why they are called ‘generational’?

Coincidence, there was a tall woman look a like but with strange head profile, so sweet I had to step to another part of the tram. Person had a very cold pose. Now seeing the logo of the Calgary Stampede, just a while later going to a the store, in the Jew area, a normal looking young couple talking what is the pronouncing of the sort of ‘c’ with a leg under. I can’t think straight in that area, have to add more my own embarassment HHGs and photos.

Hello, I was wondering the same thing? What do you mean by generational? please explain. Thanks.

Families that are x-gender for generations, parents, grand parents, great grand parents, ect. This post is about the effects of a cloudbuster on a generational x-gender person, if you have info on other types of people make your own post.

I thought perhaps that’s what you were referring to but Im not familiar with that phrase and I didn’t want to assume I knew so I asked. Thanks.Smile