Gift Hong Kong w/updates - 30/07/06

It was working when I put it online last night.

It seems some of the pictures or the content of my latest post didn’t please. I didn’t write exceptional stuff, but maybe the fact that I also said I gifted the Central Bureau of Beijing Government for the second time displeased!

I’ll check the website later on, I have to run to work! Wink

Didier

The link doesn’t work for me either but then I’m not a Mac user.

The link seems to be working now, try and be kind to let me kow if it doesn’t!

thanks

Didier

https://web.mac.com/disundi/iWeb/PLANETORGONE%20English/Blog/Blog.html

Didier, thanks for putting all of this in the record, here. Before long, at the rate you’ve been gifting, the smog will clear from Hong Kong, probably from one part in the beginning. You’re in a good position to get some credit for that, perhaps. D Bradley & friends cleared most of the smog from LA and Steve Baron & friends did the same in Toronto but the media have studiously avoided all mention of the sudden and persistent absence of dense smog in both cities. The same is true of all of the previously-polluted large cities in America where enough gifting has been done.

I hope it will be different where you live and that you’ll get some credit. I was afraid that some group or other would claim credit for the new lack of smog in North American cities but maybe the mere existence of our posted experiences in those cities was enough to prevent that, at least.

Ten years ago, after I’d sold quite a few zappers in the vicinity of the New Hampshire and Maine coastal region, one of my simple zappers showed up in a Portland, Maine, store with a price tag of $400. That really made my day because it showed some realistic market potential. I still don’t intend to price mine beyond affordability for sick folks, of course.

The poisoning you got on the day that you met Laozu Kelly in Hong Kong (the sewer rats hate it when we network in 3D) is pretty typical of what happens to gifters when they have caught the attention of the sewer rats through good work and your present difficulty with the aggressive sociopath in your classroom, which you’re apparently handling well, is another evidence.

The key to curing ourselves when we’ve been poisoned is to put a zapper on immediately, when the slightest symptom appears, then keep it on until the symtom is gone. The poisons that the world odor uses are designed to do a lot of damage in a short time and, as you’ve demonstrated, repairing the damage takes awhile.

Lots of us have been poisoned this way (the incidence is decreasing, though) and the ones among us who suffer the least aer the ones who put our zappers on, right away. I’m very sorry to hear of any prolific gifter who chooses to learn that lesson teh hard way. Any zapper works to oxidize/ionize the sewer rats’ poisons. They can’t use deadly poisons becuase that shows their hand, of course, so they opt for aerosol or injected bioweaponry and other poisons that destroy our immune systems, also fast cancer. Any zapper quickly cures cancer, of course.

I once got injected with apparently radioactive material, four years ago, and it was the only time I actually got sick since April, '96, when I got my first zapper–spent a couple days in bed that time. It was much worse than the rattlesnake bite I got, which was very quickly cured by zapping, by the way. Why suffer if we don’t need to?

We tracked that typhoon that was heading your way but got deflected to China’s coast. You probably disabled enough HAARP equipment that it’s very unlikely that the sewer rats can hit HOng Kong with a destructive windstorm.

The fact that one of the pink dolphins even approached the boat is significant, please consider–an open greeting to you, most likely. The psychics find orgonite thousands of miles from where it was dropped into the sea and I strongly believe that the more orgonite you can toss into the harbor, etc., the more widely the dolphins will distribute it. The trick to communing with dolphins is to disregard the brain’s promptings and pay more attention to one’s heart promptings. I’ve noticed that this is happening a lot even in dreams and visions, now, for people who have never even been to the seashore.

I do my best to encourage people to consider that the real world is the etheric one; the physical one is relatively accidental and transient. The really interesting stuff takes place in the etheric realm but the reason I stress the essential nature of getting and reporting physical confirmations is because this is what finally ‘brings it all home’ to us and to our readers. Dr Reich campaigned tirelessly against materialistic science, which he called, ‘mysticism.’ Materialism, which is based on the belief that all things are essentially dead, has become the cultural matrix of the West since the middle 1800s, of course. I think it’s a miracle that communism failed to extinguish spiritual awareness in Russia and China, in spite of the world odor’s best efforts. When Dr Reich discovered that all things are alive (he’s the first modern scientist to prove and document that) you can imagine the professional backlash he encountered, even from Einstein.

Even psychics who gift value physical confirmations, by the way. It’s part of their grounding process. Carol told me that dolphins and whales essentially don’t have root chakras, which may indicate that their presence in our physical dimension is more or less casual or incidental–perhaps mainly here to help us get a clue about the larger realm, though they have plenty of fun here and some might not feel inclined to interact with us. Once, when a dolphin in the water turned on her side and fixed Jeff and I with a very long stare, a young one swam by and asked that dolphin,‘Why are you bothering with them? They’re human!’ Carol read their thoughts Cool

I honestly believe that the more we seek their interaction, the more knowledge and confidence we can get. The experience I got while with the dolphins in Florida in the occasional periods and even brief moments of our interaction are priceless to me and the only painful aspect is knowing that it can only be gotten through direct experience; I can’t possibly convey it with language.

~Don

Thanks for your comments and encouragements Don.

Few things I’d like to adjust:

• You may be right about my poisoning, however I personaly don’t think I was (maybe I’m naive!)

• If I was poisoned it was not the day I met Kelly (that would also make this nice man a potential suspect). I met Kelly about a month before my health problems and I guess poisons do not take one month to have an effect on our system. The psycho student that was harrassing me has disappeared for the two last classes of the term and my managing director as well as director of centre and director of studies are backing me up, now (finally!). I also had the chance to receive many gifts from students in the past few days, which for me is a sign of compensation for all the troubles I had lately.

– I am not interested in getting any credit if Hong Kong pollution was to miraculously disapear. I frankly am still looking for proofs on orgonite (I can be strng headed and keep on doubting) and I’m gifting because as you said I follow my heart. I just hope my efforts will bring good results for everyone in Hong Kong (including myself) as for the reward it will be in my heart, it is far enough to me.
I just wish there was much more local people interested in gifting, but I’m afraid they are all out there, greedy, making money

I’m unsure I’ll be able to post during the coming week, I’m leaving tomorrow, taking a well deserve break form stress. Therefore I take the occasion to wish all and everyone a Merry X’mas spent with a loving family and/or friends.

Didier

Few days ago through personal email Don told me that maybe my CB was no longer working. So, yesterday I went to buy new crystals for my CB.

I went back home around 10pm dismantled my CB, removed the water from inside the tubes and put the crystals in.

Well, I don’t know if it is a coincidence but despite the fact that the weather is not good, we no longer are bathing in a chem soup. It is overcast but I can see the shape of clouds and I CAN BREATHE!!!

I hope it’s going to be the same within the next few days.

Didier

Tuesday evening. Second day since I changed the crystals in my CB.

Today, the weater was overcast all morning. Around noon, I could perceive blue sky above my place and at about 2pm, I had blue sky with one or two real clouds over me sometimes. It remained as such until sunset. I can’t say the air was crisp, but it was nice and lighter than usual and cold, easy and nice to breathe.

Didier

Wednesday afternoon (third day)

Chinese New Year is the pring solstice according to the lunar calendar, it has its typical weather: gray low clouds, rainy, very humid and cold. This is (to me) the worse time of the year. Everything is dampened, from ceiling to ground … yuk! So, I’m impatient to see how it’s going to be during this Chinese New Year (18th/02 this year).

But for now, this has been winter monsoon season for a while. So I don’t expect the weather to be nice. However, even forecast, the sky is lighter than last week. There are blue spots here and then while we had very low visibility for the past month. The air is breathable and we have sometimes the luck to see … the sun!. Nothing’s best than that, really! So again, it seems there are changes in our air/sky condition since Monday!

Didier

Thursday sky was foggy but we could see blue sky above and …

Friday (this morning) the sky is blue and slightly foggy.

Didier

… Thought it’s best not to post everyday Smile

Since last week the sky has been milky blue with the supsended pollution, but at least we dun have these very low grey clouds. I guess the CB is doing its job

Earlier today I was at home when suddenly at 12:40pm, I noticed two chemtrails crossing paths right over my windows
I took a first picture, went to my kitchen took my CB and installed in my bedroom where there was a better access to the chemtrails.
There is wind so the chemtrails slid over HK but it seems it didn’t stick. The sky remained the same (blueish with the background pollution) but it didn’t worsen.
This is my first time seeing chemtrails in HK since I started gifting last year.

Chemtrail:
https://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20070201hkchemtrail2gl6.jpg

Global view:
https://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20070201hkchemtrail6ld7.jpg

Who cares! A week ago I bought my new little babies. And all my TBs now will hold signatures:

• Hong Kong flower bauhinia (on HK flag as well) and a

• A beautiful heart since gifting is all about love!

https://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img5777kt1.jpg

Cheers Wink

Didier

Since the 21st/01/2007, which means about 15 days, now; the weather in HK has been quite exceptional for the season. We have blue shy and (healthy) clouds here and there, the weather is like in Oct.-Nov.-Dec.

There is still very serious signs of pollution (which I doubt can be eradicate throughout the week end) but it’s rather nice, I’d say Laughing

Didier