Gifter Arrested in Namibia for Receiving Zappers the Mail

Last month I sent Mrs Becka some zappers and pendants, which I do whenever a new associate in Africa has committed to this unorganized effort, and here’s her description of the tragedy which followed. My comments follow hers. Carol and I are going to work on this in the etheric realm with some friends, shortly.

This new attack by the corporate world order probably indicates that Mrs B’s network of orgonite makers and distributors in that desert nation are going to produce results as phenomenal as the Kikundi’s in East Africa. The last time something like this happened in Southern Africa was when Georg, Tino, Carlos and Prophet were gratuitously jailed for three months in Mozambique, several years ago.

I"m sure the Kikundi will also have some helpful advice for Mrs Bekha, based on the opposition and suppression they’ve overcome in past years.

~Don

Hi Don,
One of our colleague Mrs Nyaanga who has been of great help to the group was arrested when she went to collect the package you sent to us through the post office in Windhoek.The security officers who were manning the area got suspicious and asked her to open the package but she refused,the officers opened the package and since they had no information about the zapper they quickly involved the police officers who came immediately.They took her into the interrogating room to ask her more questions concerning the zapper but they did not believe her,some of the officers claimed that the device was the modern form of carrying terrorism acts.We later learnt that the intelligence were engaged in the matter.When we arrived in Windhoek we found that she was taken to police station,she shed alot of tears when she saw us.I tried to explain to the officers what it was all about but they did not want to understand and i even met the officer who was incharge of that police station but he said that the matter was not on his hands,he was willing to help us get her out since mrs.nyaanga kept crying in the cell but we did not have the amount required.Later we were informed that the national intelligence officers pressed some charges against her.

We have been trying to collect some amount so that we can find an advocate who will represent her on monday in a law court.We need any kind of assistance so that she would not be taken into prison,Don.The advocate assured us that the justice will prevail after we explained to her all the package was about and that we were not planning any kind of terrorism act.I believe we will overcome all this challenges we are experiencing using orgonite and soon they will realise the importance and start appreciating all the good work we are trying to do in the region.

Mrs.Bheka

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mrs B, I’ll post this right away and we will also work on it. As soon as you can, post your comments and also tell how much money will be required & we’ll find a way to raise it, don’t worry. More public awareness of this act will be helpful.

We went to the police station yesterday to check how our group colleague Mrs Nyaanga is doing,we found her very stressed and affected psychologically since she thinks that we have abandoned her in the police cell a place she has never been into before.We tried as much as we can to explained to her that we were doing all that we can to get her out of the cell.Later advocate Mr.Muyela who we have find to represent her and i met the officer incharge of the police station who was willing to assist us get mrs.Nyaanga out of the cell organised for us to meet the area intelligence officer who pressed heavy charges against our group member and after along negotiation he agree to drop the charges and we were to pay 34000 ZAR which is USD3750 and they promise to work with us closely and assured us support in our orgonising work in the region.We are requesting for your assistance to get Mrs.Nyaanga out of the police cell because she has been of agreat help to the group.She is one of the women who really want and eager to see changes along the Kalahari desert.
Blessings,
Mrs.Bheka

Boooooooooosting…

let’s get her out of there folks, we do know how to have an effect on these situations

This sounds a lot like Mozambique! Fran and I will be working on this today or tomorrow in the iberian

Carlos

Hi Mrs. Bekha,
Very sorry for what had happened to you, but we are sure you just go well.
Mrs O

Hi Mrs. Bekha,
Really those are just but beginning of greater success which are approaching in the near future. When our kikundi started we also had similar cases. But with time we just persevere till now we have minimal cases. Therefore even in your case i know that you together with your group you will just go well and even that greater ta-moil you will just go through .We will also continue boosting your heart. We no you will get support from those our friends.
Mrs O

Thanks, Mrs B. I wonder if your advocate will be able to negotiate a lower price to free Mrs Nyaanga. Meanwhile, several of us will be working on this problem.

Dancan Omollo was similarly arrested in Kenya a couple of years ago when he went to the post office to retrieve some metal scraps and he was also threatened with imprisonment with a vague charge of ‘terrorism.’ I think we managed to get him free for a few hundred dollars, if memory serves. Mrs Odondi also distributed some orgonite and zappers to the police and court officials, who were happy to receive all that.

Carlos’ and the others’ experience in Mozambique was similar and an extravagant amount of money was spent before those fellows were freed after three months, though I was told by someone else, who is in a position to know, that they were going to be released without having had to spend that money on an advocate.

We’ll stay in touch with email and will post reports on the progress, meanwhile. There’s probably a more amenable solution but it’s a terrible shame that Mrs Nyaanga has had to endure this. Many of us will be sending her our heartfelt regards and that often seems to help people in her situation.

~Don

The situation here in Africa is a bit tough and thus we needs to be keener enough because of the CIA and the CID’s their major motives is to check and monitor the operations of some of the organizations which seems not to be well acquainted with them, and thus we are working under a tight condition. These have also increased our knowledge so as to find ways of dealing with the organizations which seems more intellectual. All these happened because of the wide spread of menace the Al-Shabab and other bad groups whose intentions are to destroy lives and the properties.

Now Bhaker you need to look for a mail that you can open in the villages or small center not in the towns to avoid much suspicion and inspections .I hope that will help you a lot,in the future.

Mrs O

just for the record, i sent some zappers (about [Image Can Not Be Found] and about 25 tbs to chris ouwar, and the – birds stole it.

wanted to bring this to the daylight.

habibi

Thanks for the good advice, Mrs O. The Kikundi are being forced to become experts in some unusual areas over the years.

Habibi, thanks for posting about the trouble sending a package to Chris in Kenya because every bit of exposure is helpful. Recently, the kikundi obtained a good connection at that post office, if I’m not mistaken, and all of the packages have been delivered, since then. As Mrs O advised, this is a sort of secondary post office in Kenya.

The ‘Iberian Kikundi’ (Francisco in Spain and Carlos in Portugal ) are working on this problem in Namibia and may post a report soon. Dooney, Stevo and I worked on it today and I’ll add some comments below. Carol was called away but we’ll all do some followup work this week, of course. There are several other people on EW who have skill and experience working on things like this and I hope they’l also post reports if they worked on it. Some of us favor very small groups at the moment and I think that fits the notion that decentralization is a sign of progress. The sewer rats pull out their own hair trying to figure out how to infiltrate and then destroy a movement that’s not organized, after all [Image Can Not Be Found] and they waste LOTS of human (sic) resources in the process.

In the case of the new group of orgonite makers and distributors in Namibia, though, the main thrust of the attempt to destroy that new movement is to frighten everyone away from Mrs Bekha by arresting Mrs Nyaanga and threatening to imprison her for nothing. I think Mrs B has a fairly high profile in that country on account of her involvement with a continent-wide organization of progressive businesswomen. Many people are seeing that women are taking Africa away from the corporate world order, now. Mrs Bekha evidently read something about the success in East Africa and contacted me to ask whether orgonite can end the severe drought that is threatening the survival of the cattle-herding Herero People. The drought is no doubt due to weather warfare, since the Kalahari directly to the east of there is now reversing.

The East African kikundi grew from another direction–villagers who got online and started exerimenting with orgonite for farming and fishing. They sacrificed a lot along the way to their initial commercial success, four years ago and every time the corporate order came down on one of them the others increased their commitment rather than flee from the field. Three of them lost their lives in the months right before success and the entire region was facing starvation due to drought, which their orgonite quickly ended after distribution suddenly became widespread. I think that increasing commitment in the face of the corporate order’s terror campaign is why they are experiencing less and less trouble and a similar solution will be found in Namibia, I feel sure.

Here’s some interesting ‘battlefield’ intel that we gathered today while target hunting. The Triads are evidently running that operation because they’re terrified of orgonite eventually spreading in China. Since Africa is the place where it’s spreading the fastest they’re putting their main effort into stopping the advance there. They failed to stop the East AFricans but they evidently believe that they can frighten the Namibians away from orgonite.

They’re using the British MI6 to prevail on the Namibian spy agency and government to interfere with our friends. Babylon’s spawn, (the Brits) are also evidently employing a local African sorerer who is using high-tech western radionics agains the crew. I wonder if the Vryal schooled that fellow. Dooney saw a couple dozen photos on the sorcerer’s wall–one for each of the individuals involved in Mrs Bekha’s group. including Mrs B and Mrs Nyaanga. We often saw the Brits using African sorcerers to destroy Georg Ritschl in the early years and at one point he was close to death on account of it before we intervened. Georg isn’t being bothered much, any more. Neither are we, in fact.

We had a strong impression that we were getting loads of un-asked-for help from otherworldly agents today so this was another confirmation that what the Namibian orgonite workers are doing is extremely important. Dooney was seeing Lemurians and remarked that she rarely sees them in Africa. I told her that on the day I arrived in Namibia in December, 2001 the newspaper reported that everyone in Windhoek (who looks at the sky) saw five bright craft over the capital city that day. Carol later told me that those were Lemurian craft. She arrived the following month and we did a lot of work in the country, including putting orgonite around the old Vryal underground base in the Namib Desert between Windhoek and Swakopmund (a coastal town). Georg and associates later did a great deal more work in that country and in the water along its coast.

We also closed a massive reptilian hive’s portal on the coast south of Swakopmund and the hive and the base are apparently connected. I don’t write much about the weird stuff any more but we still deal with it all the time, privately. I hope Mrs Bekha is not put off by this but it feels like I need to record it. Dooney saw that the operatives underground at that base had to get to it from an entrance very far away on account of the orgonite that Carol and I put there. In those days we didn’t yet know about earthpipes so whoever goes there with EPs can probably shut the base down. On the night after we did the deed we were buzzed by flying saucers all night long while sleeping in the car alongside the gravel highway near Brandberg, heheh. Brandberg (‘Fire Mountain’ in German), far to the north of the base, is the most prominent feature of the Namib Desert and we had left a cloudbuster on the mountainside that day.

A hostile tribe was planted around the Vryal underground base to keep folks away but we had no trouble putting orgontie there–we felt completely protected.

Dooney clearly saw that this operation against orgonite is being run from that underground base but she didn’t see Vryal there but rather saw British military predators, commanded by a Chinese boss. Over the years we’ve tracked an astonishing decline in the power of the Vryal, whose visible operatives are the German SS. Some of the Europeans did a lot of effective surgical gifting in Switzerland, Austria and Germany when the psychics found Vryal strongholds in those countries. I think Laurent and Marco in Switzerland might have turned the tide in those days.

We worked on Mrs Nyaanga quite a bit in an effort to restore her calm and confidence. Even this is a warfare tactic, by the way and not just an expression of our genuine concern for her. The old world order has always preferred to wage war psychologically, of course, so when we fight against that we use our hearts as well as our minds. The minions of the old order are required to have shriveled hearts so they’re essentially defenseless and when one’s mind dominates one’s heart he/she is also vulnerable and manipulable, of course. The old order can’t use people who are balanced, in fact; they wage war on people who are balanced, rather [Image Can Not Be Found]

I know we weren’t the only ones working on this problem and all psychic/etheric work is essentially subjective, so we look to feedback and other confirmations to determine how effective we’ve been.

Meanwhile, I can get $1500 together before the end of the week in case the sewer rats won’t let Mrs Nyaanga go without getting the full amount demanded of blood money. Mrs Bekha has prepared to sacrifice much of her own resources to this end, meanwhile. It may be that the price will come down after present efforts in the etheric realm–I sure hope so and if anyone else out there is capable of donating a significant amount to Mrs Bekha please let her and/or me know shortly, okay? I asked her to wait a few days before negotiating Mrs N’s release again, meanwhile.

~Don

It’s great to see that in this most disorganized network, if someone is in trouble on account of the gifting work, the others will come to aid

Fran and I did some boosting and blasting today. We stumbled on a group of jesuits that for us seemed to be instigating or at least taking part in this problem. After doing some boosting directly on the black-robed parasites there seemed to be an image of a dark pyramid, which represented their network in the region. Shortly after we started blasting it, I was momentarily kicked out of the chat – talk about confirmations
Even while being outside of the chat, somehow we continued the sychronized blasting of the “jesuit pyramid” by clearing it out and sending it “down the drain to be recycled”.

After returning to the chat we worked on the people who seem to be “closest” to Mrs Nyaanga such as the policemen, prosecutors, judges and lawyers (the usual clique that gathers up in this kind of situation) and to us they seemd to be more concerned in getting “theirs” ($$$) than causing any real harm. We blasted them anyway as they are taking part in the most unfair treatment of someone who actually is working, even if indirectly, for their colective prosperity.

Lastly we boosted Mrs Nyaanga and visualized her being free of her cage and her bonds. Etherically it looked very good wherever she was.

Carlos

I’m not surprised you guys saw Jesuit involvement, Carlos. They seem to be particularly determined to stop the orgonite movement in Africa, but I’m sure they won’t succeed in doing so. The energy of the African gifters is just too strong. We also saw that Mrs. Nyaanga’s energy was much better after our boosting session, so I feel this situation will resolve without too much more trauma to Mrs. N. It’s great to hear that so many folks are working on this.

Dooney

After doing some boosting directly on the black-robed parasites there seemed to be an image of a dark pyramid, which represented their network in the region.

This is interesting. It’s common to me and my younger sister to have glimpses of a pyramid while fighting back enemy attacks. We boosted it once but because of the subjective and faint nature off the image and because of our inhability to determinate if we were getting good results, we haven’t been paying much attention to it. Perhaps we should pay more attention now.

My sister vizualizes it as a physical dark concrete gray solid pyramid. Both of us have seen it etherically as a “sick purple” pyramid framework.

My sister thinks that moonstone energy migth be efective against the pyramid we saw. Again those are our subjective impressions about it, I can’t really confirm anything.

I hope Mrs Nyaanga gets free and well. Sending her some heart boosts.

We visited Mrs.Nyaanga yesterday in the police cell and we found that she has lose some weight.The officer told us she has not been eating for sometimes only the packets of milk which we have been taking to her whenever we visited her is the only she depends on.She was looking tired and lonely.The hardcore women who are cell mates have disturbing her in the cell alot and she is non violent woman.Each and everytime she sees us she usually shed alot of tears.We told her that we are doing all that we can to get her out of the cell as soon as possible.Our advocate Mr.Timothy Muyela is doing everything possible in the negotiation process so as to reduce the amount of money they wanted so as to release Mrs.Nyaanga and we hope very soon she will be out.We want to thank you for the great support you have shown us from the beginning,the unity of the EW members will continue to prevail in times of difficult situations.
Blessings,
Mrs.Bheka

Sorry for not updating sooner but I’ve been doing a crazy amount of traveling this year for some reason.

We sent some money a few weeks ago to Timothy Muyela, who is the advocate that Mrs B hired to obtain Mrs Nyaanga’s release. Mr Muyela had to go to Kenya kind of suddenly at the African Union’s request to mediate between the two presidential candidates in Kenya but he worked this out from there and Mrs Nyaanga was even invited to retrieve the zappers after that, without paying a $400 ‘fee’ to get them.

I’m never going to insist that our work with psychics and boosters helps solve these difficulties but those of us wo regularly engage in that are easily able to see the ameliorating effects so at least we can prove it to ourselves and invite others to try it. The human heart is a powerful tool whose use has been neglected for perhaps millenia.

The African cultures are sometimes able to solve problems like this in elegant ways. When apartheid ended in South Africa, for instance, the perpetators of mass murder and oppression weren’t generally punished by the new government, for instance; the alternative for them was to publicly apologize to the families and survivors of their horrific crimes and the forgiveness they were granted by these amazing people, in many cases, changed the tyrants’ hearts. We saw something like that when the kikundi in East Africa experienced government/police persecution in the past. The judge and cops who had tried to disappear Dancan Omollo into prison for no crime were later very grateful for the zappers and mbolea (orgonite) they were given.

So in this way, at least, Africa is way ahead of the industrialized societies. Remember that government salaries are so low in many countries that officials can’t survive on them, so they have to rely on ‘gratuities,’ fines, bribes, etc. Nobody is more patient with this than the Africans seem to be. Someday that won’t be a problem and maybe this is just function of how much orgonite gets distributed in order to raise the vitality of the environment, hence the economy and the minds and hearts of the people.

I’m really glad Mrs Nyaanga is okay. Mr Muyela asked for a zapper so I’ll send him some. Since he’s got a high public profile I doubt our Namibian friends will be bothered this way, again.

Thank you, Mr Muyela, and thanks to ‘The Operators’ for setting all this up.

My daughter, Bevin, who had a baby in Boston (where I now am) on Passover, objects to using the male gender in third-person references to ‘God,’ so I suggested that she use the Kiswahili word for God, ‘Mungu,’ which is not gender specific. ‘Allah’ is also not gender specific, by the way, nor ‘Yahweh.’
I always like the mildly humorous term, ‘The Operators’ because it suggests a benevolent, incorruptible, unseen, tolerant and very inclusive and perhaps eclectic agency of assistance but it doesn’t seem to offend any genuine religious sensibilities.

~Don