Gifting Castilla La Mancha by farmers invitation

I had a pleasant surprise last May when someone invited me to gift his area in Castilla La Mancha. This person is a farmer who had tested the positive effects of orgonite around his area and was mindful of the changes. He realized the atmosphere was turning healthy again and lots of animals he hadn’t seen in years were returning to the fields.

That area is returning to life again. When he saw the positive changes he decided to contact me. He told me the cereal fields this year were in bad shape by the lack of rain and that it would be good if i came and we tried to revert that by gifting orgonite in a more ample area. He was not expecting to get much crops this year but was thinking for the next one. This was in May and the cereal is collected around June although he started to place orgonite in his fields around March.

I was there over a weekend and we used just about 25kg of tower busters and some HHG´s for the job. This is more than enough to cover hundreds of km around if it is distributed intelligently among the smaller towers and specially mountain top arrays which have larger span.

I joke with him during the whole trip that he had lied to me and that there was no drought since it was raining everywhere we went ;-d after long months without a drop. No matter how many times i drop TB´s in large extensions of land and see the same positive results, it never ceases to surprise me happily to see the artificial smug dissolve to later watch nice healthy cumulus clouds discharging water as a healthy atmosphere is supposed to. This effect is always very evident and more dramatic in a place where no orgonite has been gifted at all.

On May 30th i flew from Menorca to Valencia where my host would come to pick me up. I ve been able to track the past 3 years the positive evolution of the area. From what i had personally seen, the areas that needed gifting were Valencia, Murcia and Almería on the Mediterranean coast. Years ago i gifted the river Turia in Valencia which crosses the whole town but i didn’t have much orgonite to do anything else… I am happy to note that rain is back and to see that other people are gifting the area.

in fact, on the way to Castilla La Mancha by the Mediterranean highway we went thru a big storm around Benidorm area indicating the healthy atmosphere. I must add that on my plane ride i didn’t see the overloaded cancerous look of clouds that i used to around Valencia town. So we started gifting the towers on the highway then went towards Murcia area and headed Albacete direction which is in Castilla La Mancha. Without wasting anytime, we gifted until night time.

This was the route for the trip:

We covered an area of about 200km and the results have been a healthy atmosphere and plenty of rain ever since. The death towers, which some call cell towers, and the chemtrails aren’t able anymore to leave a gray sludge and prevent rain at all. The farmer has noted ´do that the cult of death worshipers have stepped up their psychological efforts to make him believe nothing good has come out of gifting by flying more frequently but as he noted, Sylphs show up and the act it is just a desperate attempt not to accept failure on their part because it is gone very fast.
(image missing)

After passing thru a storm in Benidorm on the highway

Reaching Murcia area it is very evident the arid terrain and less vegetation. We kept gifting towers along the way at about 250 meters away form them. We found several dozens.

Further south i identified static sludge sitting on a mountain top. This tends to indicate a group of towers up there and it is a way to follow the atmosphere signs and spot where possible towers may be found to gift if you do not have any coordinates of tower maps. As a general norm you will find many along the highways and national roads, some more at secondary and going thru smaller towns…Those are easy to gift , you just have to roll down the window and throw without stopping. Most of the day gifting is passed driving in the car. You can cover large extensions of terrain in a day´s excursion. You invest more time trying to find the proper paths to mountain top arrays and many times your intuition is going to be necessary to ¨guess¨ the proper path. Sometimes ´do pay attention to eagles, animals or any sign that may lead you there.

Going thru Cieza Town and Jumilla you can see how arid the land is.
(image missing)

My host took me directly to a mountain top he had pre-gifted a bit. There was a Franciscan order Monastery. I didn’t feel any bad energy from this place and it didn’t have any at your face external simbology. Apparently they keep an outstanding library with medieval period volumes and the Vatican came 15 years ago to take some away. Much wisdom is found in real books and although it is certainly very convenient to have an electronic gadget with your library in it i question myself if those who control the databases will not manipulate/edit easily that wisdom. This is difficult to do with a real book.

We drove as far up as possible with the car and then walked to leave some cones for the tower array on top.

We also visited the Almansa Castle. Just in front there was a mount with a tower array and on top of the castle there was a¨needle¨as i like to call them. It was gifted too. The castle has various rooms that can be seen from top cause they are semi opened. The whole rock is probably carved with tunnels and chambers hence we gifted also around possible trauma areas.

Night was coming and we called it a day.

Next day we started again. It was raining everywhere we went. All towers that were gifted the previous day liberated the atmosphere of unwanted artificial and technological tampering , the smog was disintegrated and natural cumulus clouds took their place discharging all over the area once dried by this technology.

We went thru highways, national roads, secondary and dirt paths to reach all of them.

As you can see, everywhere we went we found rain. From this place towards ¨el Rincon del Moro¨ (the Moore´s corner) , we could see it was pouring down generously around 50km all around.

We found a tower on top of mount with a large pool of water down the way and gifted them
(image missing)

On top of a dirt path we found a small tower. One or 2 Towerbusters are enough for this site. All Castilla La Mancha is very plain but there are plenty of mounts which don’t allow a far away view. When you are in a place like this, it is ideal to have some binoculars to check out the view from top and spot other towers and tower arrays.

This is how we spotted the correct dirt path to go to the tower arrays found at Rincon del Moro.

A dark brown HHG was perfect to camouflage it on this terrain. We also threw a few Tb´s.

Here we have a pic from a tower array near the Almansa Castle. The sludge would be cleansed into vital energy thanks to orgonite next to it.

That night, the host had arranged an informal talk/presentation on orgonite and gifting. There were about 10 women of all ages and it was fun and good to be able to talk openly about chemtrails, radiation, orgonite, gifting, parasitical and eugenecist financial mafia…
I brought a special cone for home use. After a while, the house host interrupted me completely startled to realize that her Mom had been very quiet all along even with so many people in the house. She went to check on her to find her completely relaxed. This was abnormal , she explained, cause she suffers from Alzheimers and is very common to have her short repetitively thru the day. She made an inmediate connection to the orgonite we brought. Hence, that very last piece would stay with them in the house.

Some Observations made by the farmer:

He started gifting and antenna very near his house cause a family member is very sick and he researched the effects of these towers on health and wanted to do something about it, specially something that did not involve an aggressive treatment. Later in March he decided to gift his agriculture land. By now it is almost complete, remaining a smaller area. HE covered water collection pools, wells, buried them and also gifted a pine tree that had a a hole on its base were a person could go thru. After doing this, he started hearing pleasant flute music and took it as another confirmation.

Worried about the drought in his area, he decided to gift it by the end of May, hence the invitation to come along and do it together. Even ´do he wasn’t expecting major changes to the crops since they were going to be harvested in June, he thought we could help bring a healthy atmosphere for next years harvest. It is important to note they depend 100% on just rain water, this area has no irrigation systems.
Most farmers of the area expected a disaster crop and it has been that way. What has been an amazing experience is that this farmer family who gifted their fields just in March ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE HARVESTED CEREAL AT ALL AND HAVE GOTTEN JUST BELOW AVERAGE HARVEST. We must take into account that they had no rain at all.

He also notes that all fields near his have actually benefited from his gifting. The one next to them cultivates wine grapes and they were expecting to get only 1kg to 1,5kg of grapes per vine. Instead , they have got 3kg to 3,5kg WHICH DOUBLES IT .

All farmers of the area took note and came to asks them what did they do differently. I guess out of shyness to tell the truth they answered the type of manure they used. I would like him to realize ´do the importance of coming forward to his neighbors so they too can enjoy the benefits of gifting their land with orgonite.

An older farmer offered him a recent observation without being asked. He said it had been at least 40 years since he had seen the sky so well. He also noted that in La Sierra del Segura (segura´s mountain range) there used to be an invisible frontier were clouds would never cross over and simply disappeared. He said this barrier is now gone and healthy cumulus clouds are crossing all over the place and discharging.

So thanks to orgonite and the willingness of this farmer to put it to the test and use it, all types of species of animals have returned to their land, the harvest has been saved even in adverse conditions (sure next year we will see better!), rain has come back in hundreds of km around, the sludge has disappeared and has been changed into a natural healthy blue, the natural Mediterranean sea humidity is also back.

This will happen to anyone who is watchful, as this farmer has been, and is willing to see independently what orgonite can do by gifting and taking note of the changes in his area.
It is as easy as tossing just 25 kg´s of orgonite tower busters from the car window and placing a few orgonite HHG cones at mountaintops.
A few 3oz tower busters intelligently distributed can have a major impact in vast extensions on land and as you can see a positive social outcome having direct influence on the moods of people but also a direct economic impact being able to continue to harvest and prosper despite the cult of chaos and death worshiper´s wishes ;-d

¨Coincidentally¨ people contacted me from the area and now near Albacete and towards Jaen area people have been expanding the gifting and a new Cloudbuster has been set too.

As for me, i would love to be able to cover the whole Mediterranean with orgonite by land and see as well as the Atlantic coast of Portugal, to have to whole peninsula completely gifted. This projects are very ambitious but at the moment Murcia, Jaen, Castilla La Mancha have been a lower level intensity with major positive impacts.

Hence, never underestimate the power of just one or two hundred tower busters gifted intelligently. With little, major things can be achieved and that is definitely to our advantage. ;-d

fran

Since business sabotage gives me extra time these days, i have been given more time to write, thanks S#Htrats!

Great story,

He should definitely come out to the other farmers! :)

Dirk

thanks Dirk,

certaintly this is what i d love him to see, that goodness should be shared. The other families can also benefit from it and if any of them it is so close minded that they do not want to try it out, that would be their loss.

fran