Gifting central africa republic

In our effort to spread the idea of Orgonite across the continent, I made an effort to reach the war torn zone of Central African Republic. This is a country that lies to the west of Southern Sudan, where I do stay, and they share the same boundary.

I call it war torn because of several instances it has faced religious and political wars. In 2003 there was a coup which saw the sitting president overthrown, and later in 2004, the Bush war. In 2012, there was a religious and ethnic cleansing which saw several people loose their lives as well as displaced from their own homes.

Because of the prevailing situation of this country, it was ranked position 185 out of 187 in the whole world in Human Development Index. The level of poverty is too high and people live very desperatelly. This calls for an immediate action to be taken to reverse the situation. Orgonite therefore has become a very vital component of this move, as many people can not afford clean water, basic food etc. I, this morning brought several pieces of Orgonite to distribute in this land, so that as many people as possible may be in a position to raise their living standards.Small scale farmers, who grows a lot of staple food like sweet potatoes, cassava and even maize, do not have enough capital to afford commercial fertilizers. Therefore, they would in future, rely so much on the Orgonite, once they come to know what exactly it can do. I am already here doping a lot of Orgonite, and I will continue to do the gifting for sometime, after which I will be back. These are the places I had informed Don that I was supposed to go some few years back, but because of the wars in this country I was not able to make it.

Christine.

Yesterday until evening,I was walking along the Ubangi river, interacting with the people there about their agricultural life. I realize that food is nearly sufficient in the whole land, for most of the staple food grown there is doing better than other places. The climatic conditions are quite favorable for such growth, and so they springs up better.

However, the main challenge that these people are facing is the pest infestation in their farms, especially during the wet seasons. Cassava, which they call Manioc, is their biggest produced food crop. The farmers complain that they (cassava) usually get rotten during the wet seasons, and that the drugs which the government do provide to them are always poisonous to human beings.

I was given a story of how 16 people died after consuming Cassava that was grown and protected by the pesticides from the government. The cassava roots got poisoned as well and as a result, all those who consumed it died.

I told them that Orgonite has the ability to neutralize such poison and reverse the whole trend. I dropped some pieces of Orgonite that I carried in river Ubangi, which flows into lake Chad. This is meant to purify the whole water system along the way to Chad. I placed some field Orgonites at three different farms, burring them under the soil so that they can deal with the pests underground, which are threats to the cassava.

They requested for more and I gave a few people a piece each. I also gave them some zappers and I told them the job as well as the effects.

I thank Frode, Laurent, Don Croft and others for supporting Orgonite in East Africa.

Christine.

Very special thanks to Christine for the great job she has decided to do over there. That is quite encouraging and it is through such attempts that we have come far and reached this far. At one time, nobody knew anything about Orgonite in Southern Sudan, and I want to remind our readers that it was through Christine’s idea that we introduced Orgonite at the place.

I have no doubt in my mind that everyone in this forum knows how much the Orgonite we gifted in Southern have performed, including helping to end drought and wars. We hope much will be realized in Central Africa Republic.

Mrs O

My mission in the Republic of Central Africa was of a high quality for i came to interact with several tribes especially the Muslims from the north. In fact my happiness is that most of these people had had the message of the orgonite sometimes back. They even told me that some people from Ethiopia had introduced the massage of the orgonite to them. To me i believe that that group must have been from Ibrahim.

I lectured quite a number of them and now i am quite optimistic that the work which i did there will expand their understanding. I gave them some of the orgonite which i carried for demonstration purposes and they were very happy. I managed to get some of the friends whom i can connect with to further the gifting work even if i am not there.

Christine

Much work and good discovery have been mark in the West Africa nations in the country of Central Africa where i went of late, the orgonite which i gave them have done them much favor in their crop production. Their areas which are very much dry and of less productivity, the orgonite which i gave them have greatly increased their production and their crop are now doing very well. Even the mountainous regions which had been doing so bad are doing well for even now those areas have started attracting the rainfall and now i have a good record of the overwhelming result for the rain is pouring in that nation.

Immediately i arrived from Rwanda, some of the Nubians whom i had been counteracting with, now i was very much impressed for some can now make their own orgonite even though they are still doing them at a low quality but my happiness is that they are moving somewhere. They had even increased the distribution of the orgonite in the nation something which worked highly to create a good environment in the nation. They have done that because they have seen the by product of the orgonite.All the areas which i had early gifted now have received good rainfall.

In Rwanda they were very much happy with the orgonite concerning the reports which the do read in the EW that was why i was forced to visit them and continue en lighting them on the impact of the orgonite. I know from the work done there more reports will come from there. I then thank Lunt for supporting me in my safari. Much appreciation to Don for the zappers which he sent i found when Mrs O have sent to me. the Nubians are very happy with the zappers. Thank to Ralna for the good books which she sent to me, in fact those books have done me good job. i took them to our learning institution and they many pupils. Even some teachers have appreciated Ralna for that good heart.

Christine