Gifting Compendium in Spanish

José Miguel Baztán Jiménez, a university student in Dominican Republic and a poster on EW, is the sole outspoken gifter in the entire Caribbean, aside from Dave Emmett in Barbados, which is at the eastern end of the island chain. There are a handful of others and apparently a few cloudbusters, here and there, but Jose is a shining example, not afraid to put his name behind his gifting and, in this case, translating efforts.

His translation of the Gifting Compendium is a priceless service to this grassroot network and I’m hoping it will make it much easier for Spanish speakers to get busy healing the world with orgonite.

Muchas gracias, Jose, hermanito!

~Don

Don, it’s great to do a work like this one! This compendium is one of the greatest gifts, it’s a priceless knwoledge and thanks to its simplicity I was able to achieve the translation succesfully, a very good esay, very easy to swallow, even for those like me who’s native language is not english. I feel fortunate in being part of trhe process of helping handing out this valuable info for spanish-speaking comunity.

At the same time I encourage and invite others that live in my country to contact me so we can make this effort together… I think building cloudbusters is a BIG step for this island, for example.

Thanks,

Jose