Gifting HAARPs In Tabernas Desert In Spain

Je
17 Nov 2008 06:18
Subject: Gifting HAARPs In Tabernas Desert In Spain
Last Monday to Thursday i traveled to gifting the Tabernas Desert in Spain (Almería), the only desert of Europe.

I found that the desert is a valley surrounded by mountains of 2000 meters (some with snow).
In this mountais i gifted some HAARP instalations that are change the biology of the zone.

650 towerbusters, 40 hhgs, 10 Eps, 15 dolphin tbs, 1cloudbuster y some mini cloudbusters.

Photo of some material

Map

Some gifted instalations:

Here the complete 4 days operation with photos:
http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/op…meria-t1228.htm

And, again, are stoping and diverting the big clouds rainy fronts in Azores Islands for no rains in Africa and Spain

Posted here:
http://chemtrails.foroactivo.com/cl…zores-t1232.htm

All the best.
Je.

Paddy
17 Nov 2008 16:57
Subject: Re: Gifting HAARPs In Tabernas Desert In Spain
Another fabulous gifting report, Je! I recommend all readers to at least look at the Spanish version (link at the bottom of Je’s post) for the pictures, they speak volumes. This is real selfless and inspiring enthusiasm.

Paddy

Je
17 Nov 2008 17:07
Thank you very much Paddy.

I view in the world sat animation that when diverting clouds in Azores so much clouds are going to Brithis Islands. Is the rain a problem there Paddy ??

Please, tell us.

Paddy
18 Nov 2008 03:06
Je, the British Isles are world renowned for their often cloudy or wet weather, especially the north and west, and especially Scotland. That’s why so many Brits flock to Spain, just to experience unbroken heat and sun. However, we can also get decent summers, but they are never reliable and the last two have been particularly wet, much to the detriment of agriculture in many parts, just ask john, he posted about it in September.

Whether the last two wet summers have anything to do with the HAARPies steering rain towards the British Isles to wreck the small farmers or with the distinct lack of global warming I can’t say, but I’ve lived here long enough to know that we can’t rely on our weather to be the same from one year to the next. The Azores High brings us warm southwesterly air and rain, so it is our friend most of the time but it means that the rain doesn’t fall on Spain. I’m not a meteorologist but I do look at weather maps every day and this year looked very different from others.

We’re all working in the dark because the Haarpies don’t tell us what they’re doing but gifters like yourself have proved over and over that orgonite works and screws up their plans. Whether we could make it rain less in Britain is another question, it simply is a wet place Mr. Yellow

Paddy

Je
18 Nov 2008 03:56
Ok Paddy, thank for your words.

Is evident that in Azores ares diverting the big fronts for dont touch South Europe o North Africa.
Maybe if the Azores operations will down, the clouds fronts will go to Spain and Africa and not to your isles….

I dont known, its my theory.

All the best
Je.

Je
30 Nov 2008 15:04
Fantastic results in Almería Tabernas Dessert.(not normal data in the past)

14 Nov 08

20 Nov 08

27 Nov 08

29 Nov 08

Razz

All the best
Je.