Gifting in chad and Nigeria

Hello EW
Our friends from chad called me to go and do gifting in a place known as Bol town found near Lake chad which fall among three countries chad, Niger and Nigeria. When they visited us in southern sudan they noticed how we were making orgonite, when they went back to their country Chad, they started looking for materials of making orgonite. Some materials such as crystals and sand they could get in Bol town except resin and Catalyst that was only found in their capital city N’Djamena.
When they called me in Bol Town to teach them how to make Orgonite, we carried out more gifting in different places around lake chad starting from Bol town.
We were telling fishermen to do with us gifting in that lake so that the waters become clear ten high production of Plunktons around that lake.
After four days the fishermen noticed the lake becomes very clear after gifting and another two days when they went to do fishing they got good catches because the waters in the lake was very clear. One of the fishermen who comes from Nigeria in the same lake noticed what Orgonote had done in the lake, he concluded that Orgonite is a good thing.
That fishermen whose is Odongo and he comes from a place called Kano in Nigeria we did with him gifting in his home and I thought him that Orgonite can be used to surround homesteads.
We carried out gifting in that place called Kano in homes more than ten.
In Nigeria Boko Harams are very dangerous, since their government rescued the girls whom they kidnapped. These group of Boko Harams used to block ways especially those who are traveling by roads during night hours they sometimes kill the travellers. So my request I don’t see the alternative on how to go out of that country by using road transport to reach Bol town in Chad.
So my request any well-wishers who can send me money for flight in Western Union or MoneyGram in Nigeria, you can use the name.
SRN Guch in Nigeria, because I want fly from Abuja to Juba town in Chad. So I need $750 for my air ticket.
My email address is [email protected]
Guch.

750 US Dollar equals
236625.00 Nigerian Naira any one can help me with 236625 Naira or 750 Dollars.Am not going well in Nigeria I needed help
Guch

Thank you for the Mrs O and Dancan on how they can help my situation.I went to the airport in Nigeria and I found that I can only travell using Ethiopian airline so I am going to talk to Mrs O and Dancan on how to solve my problem because the place where I am is not good when I went to ask to but the officers in charge there at the airport were asking so many questions because even the Boko Harans squad some of them are essaping I have talked to Christine if she can book and send me air ticket from Abuuja to Juba Christine said that it is possible so I am going to send for her my passport number if I get money

Guch

Srn Guch is from Soutern Sudan and learned about orgonite from Christine Oginga, who is one of East Africa’s veteran orgonite promoters and is his neighbor.

He went to Lake Chad to follow up on some of Christine’s earlier work, there, then generously tavelled to the middle of Nigeria with one of the fishermen in order to teach people about orgonite, there.

He’s no stranger to the sort of terrorism that he’s describing in Nigeria because his and Christine’s families were exposed to a lot of that in their new country after the western sewer rat agencies attempted and failed to destablize that country with terorrists. We believe that massive-scale distribution of orgonite made it unfeasible for these agencies to keep spending that effort, there.

Ordinarily, i’d have paid his airfare to return home safely but I’m tapped out, having just spent for school fees for the kikundi’s children of murdered protagonists, which happened in 2008, just a few months before their first commercial success. He evidently has the means for bus travel but, as he mentioned, this is quite dangerous right now. The Brits get all of Nigeria’s oil and run the show, there, including terrorism.

I’ve just read that slavery was on the decline in the South before the US Civil War began in 1861. I gather it’s because the southern plantation owners had figured out that wage slavery is a lot cheaper than actual slavery because the employer is absolutely not responsible for the welfare of his workers, who are paid below-subsistence wages and become indebted to the company. Also, the biggest slave merchants in the world, at the time, lived in Boston and they were also among the because humanity had figured out that slavery was obsolete as well as heinous.

I mentioned that because when Britain gave up the colonies in Africa they were actually exchanging slavery for a form of wage slavery: they can now plunder natural resources with impunity and part of that process is to sponsor terrorist movements in their former colonies and to install murderous and larcenous African regimes. Nigeria is experiencing the worst of that. Guch is from a country where this isn’t as prevalent because the Brits never spent the effort setting up colonial infrastructure in Sudan: they simply inherited what the Arabs and Egyptians had set up.

The PayPal account that Dancan set up is being sabotaged at the moment (go figure–banks are also inseparable from sewer rat agencies) so any contributions need to be sent to him with Western Union and Moneygram. The fees are quite low for now, fortunately. [email protected] is his email address.

http://www.worldremit.com

This is a service that enables people to send money with mpesa. It is easy to sign up and the fees are low.

Choose Kenya and ‘cash pickup’. When registering recipient: Dancan Omollo, city: Migori, phone +254 728934423 and email [email protected]

With Dancan’s paypal still frozen, this is a more reliable way to help out.

Am not going well here in Nigeria people can help me out of the Nigeria is not good I Don and Frode for posting about me
Guch

Now Guch have reached Chard, and he is now safe. Now he is a town called N’djamena in Chad that was where he landed from Nigeria. In fact In Nigeria where he was was not safe but now at least he called and and told me that he is safe. My request is that, if we could get some money that would reach him home would be well around $80 would do. So whoever may wish to support can use the pay pal through this address address is [email protected]

Christine

Good to know Guch is safe!

We have been boosting him a lot in our last chat with Edu and Yu. Hope he can continue with the good work! Being myself in a position without money, boosting can turn things quite positively too.

I’m having much more fly-overs when I gift the richiest people around the posh neighbourhood. If you have one billionaire on pounds, you’ll have around ± 100.000 people being poor, thats how the non-harmony expresses itself, I belief. Thats where orgonite can turn things around too!

Thanks for the good news!

Charles

Thanks alot Charles, Yu and Edu a lot for the boosting that you had done to me while in the chart room , in fact am only request that next time when you will be having the chart include m if possible so that we can talk further. Am still in Chad and i can get the money i can travel by bus back home.

Guch