Gifting in dry places

Four days ago I thorough did the gifting in some of the drought stricken areas in South Sudan. The Nubians called me to go and at least gift with them because of the looming war and the general state of peace in our country. The work we went well and we hope of a good result afterword.
I had sent some orgonite in Chard so that my friends who are there would continue doing some gifting there.
Christine

Yesterday I did gifting in dry place in my area and the people in that area trusted that thtiue that gifting there will be as change in climate Also we are going to do gifting in places where farming take place but they don’t get good yield by the end of the season war is the order of the day in Southern Sudan but if there could be no war we could have done more gifting in S Sudan like the place where Christine lired before the government in Southern Sudan is beyler because they don’t follow the activities of the people

We can help Dancan out of the Jail

Guch

The giftings which i and Chris did around mt. Elgon has made the place to be very fertile and right now the rain is quite sufficient. In fact we are optimistic that the production around that place will realy doubled and the harvest will be of a higher quality.

Mrs O

Thanks a lot for the good work that you are doing Mrs O, right now we are doing some gifting in the dry places. The Nubians are helping me to do gifting in the dry places. I hope will work well and the appointed time.

Christine

Along the river Nile where we had done the gifting with my Nubian teams is having a good and admirable development. In fact at the moment, farmers who are near and along the Nile River have started planting both short and long season crops which I believe is going to change their lives and economic income. Also within the oxbow lakes along the Niles they even started planting rice plants in those water logged place. In my research and observation, it’s true that in the near future the economical standard of these areas is going to double the profit, and the living standard is going to be meaningful and productive.

In the fishing sector really all good things had been marked in the sense that fishing has grown up to a good standard that would help in boosting the economy. In fact in the late eighties and early nineties river Nile had been known as the largest producer of tilapia fish, but in the early two thousand and four, that tilapia sea food have greatly reduced to the extent that even the native inhabitants could not even get what to eat. But my happiness for now is that after our major launch of orgonite gifting a long this river, the harvest of good sized tilapia have regain. For this matter as of late we are producing good quality of tilapia plus other good species of consumable fish.

Even in some dry places where we had visited, we have got several people appealing for our return after seeing a good work. It’s true that such oil producing areas are always dry and for you to get even green leaves and grass in such areas is a miracle. Thus the work that we did which made some of the areas to be green created a greater impact in such a way that those who experienced such have developed much interest in humanitarian service that we have been doing, and even soon we have an interest in re-visiting them in high gear.

In Kenya the government had been following the kikundi neck to neck but it’s good that many people in Kenya have known how to make the orgonite and only those few that they have known are the ones that they have been giving a hard time.

Christine

In fact all the places where we had gifted is doing very well and even those people have contacted us for more supply of the orgonite. Am now arranging with our colleagues on how we can have more orgonite that could sustain our people. We are going to inquire some zappers for some of our people who had known the impacts of our zappers.

Christine

Most of the Nubian dominated areas which had been very much dry, after our thorough work is now doing very well. I have been there for the last two days and the result is very much encouraging and I am very much sure that with time all the areas will have a permanent change in agricultural production. Right now we only need a good number of the orgonite so that we can reach all the needy people properly. In fact we need to effectively popularize all these areas when the need is still very high.
Areas which are having the green house we also manage to reach and do thorough work, in fact in the green houses we notice a good species of tomato by the name Anna which do well when the orgonite fully gifted. Even Guch is still doing gifting in Chard in the drought stricken areas.
Christine

The major problem that we have been facing in Africa mostly is drought, really it’s true that three quarters of our African continent is dry, and thus we are going to have strategic plan of how to make sure that we heal our areas by gifting. The first move which is very necessary is to see our orgonite production very active to reach the demand and the desires of our people around and then after that we are going to further the project now outside steadily. The other time we went to Eritrea and the work we did there is historic, in fact the report that we have been receiving from Linda is very much encouraging. As we all know that Eritrea is also another dry area and from these we had resolved to have a great move that will mobilize all the dry areas to adapt to the use of the orgonite, so as to help in changing the climate to transform the agricultural a sector and finally make the living standard to come up.

Nicholas