Gifting in jinja lillian

Lillian told me to post for her that report because it’s like her EW account he cannot easily access it
Mrs O.

For the last one week I had decided to embark on our River Nile gifting mission around Jinja town in Uganda. In fact after sometimes I have just been preparing and reorganizing myself, I now managed to gift some sensitive areas a long river Nile. I have also learn that areas which we had gifted sometimes back , now can produce good fish for both domestic and for even export, and thus I would conclude that our mission a long this river has created a good economic improvement.
On health circle we also observed that all the places which we had gifted with the orgonite, the water are now very clean. Even the area resident can just use the water directly without fear as had been before. It’s in record that previously that river water was not fit for consumption because of impurities but now after the good work it’s now good and evens the health department has proved it safe for use. It’s true that River Nile flows directly from Lake Victoria and had been having a lot of impurities but now it’s good.
Another thing which also made it unfit was the higher population of crocodiles and the hippos, but our works there have created a new environment where even even such wild reptiles could not brood nor live in that water.
Sugarcane plantation and maize farmers which I gave the orgonite have greatly benefited because their canes are having good Wight and also mature very fast.
There are also some death towers which I gifted sometimes back and as per now the result is quite positive, we don’t have any problem with them nowadays even of late I had some government officials claiming that something unique has happened in the towers but me and the team had just known what had happened. All these made us have the confident that all the works that we had been doing there will not go without success.
The thunderstorm had been striking several houses around Jinja, also we have learnt that around the hydroelectric plant in Jinja the thunder had been mince but our gifting there have greatly deactivated their effectiveness and now we don’t have such cases at all.
In fact the orphanage where Lillian was working they stopped her but after seeing how the zapper has helped the children, they then revoked her termination and now she is back working.
Lillian