Gifting in Jinja Uganda

More works always achieve a good result , right now am in Jinja Uganda doing gifting with Lillian. I trust the work we are doing here will do a lot to the people of Uganda especially fishermen , farmers and even the whole environment because orgonite make water to pure for domestic consumption.

Dancan

Our progress in Uganda and Lillian is very much welcomed by farmers and fishermen in Jinja and the suburb areas within the vicinity of Jinja town. Today me together with Lillian we did a lot of gifting work with Lillian in some of the death tower on the eastern part of the Jinja town. Lucky enough we met some of the ear residence who had known the orgonite early days through Jane Ngugi who is now doing the work on the Northern part of Uganda. He really helped us in sensitizing some of the area residence till even some of the people who tend to be repulsive at first developed much interest.
We even had a good time to have a very successful seminar with the fishermen within one of the beaches; in fact we had a good number of fishermen whom we fully equipped on the impacts of the orgonite in the fishing activities. So, tomorrow we are going to involve them in the practical demonstration so that we see the implementation part of it and we trust the result will be classic.
Dancan

We have done the gifting from Jinja town up to the shore of Lake Victoria, the response is very good. In fact today we managed to lecture about 30 fishermen from Uganda and other surrounding nations of the east Africa. Really we managed to get some of the fishermen whom had known the orgonite from our earlier gifters something which gave us a very easy time.
Our next through work was around some the towers next to the police station and other local radio stations environs. We had to explain to inner core members and more so the ones which we had trained on the impact of orgonite around the towers. In fact our new members were very happy and they swear to continue using the orgonite even in their houses for safety after telling what the orgonite can do when placed along the fence that surrounds the home perimeter.
Within the mountain on the suburb regions of Jinja I and Lillian brothers we managed to gift on those mounts. We now trust that they will receive good rainfall and the farmers there will fully benefit from our works.
At the orphanage where Lillian works we also manage to gift around the whole compound. In fact sometimes back Lillian had experienced some difficulties but our gifting has made things work, and right now Lillian is doing well in her work place.
Dancan

I think the rest of us are rather envious of our African cousins on account of their easy ability to teach regular people about orgonite. In the West, the only people interested in this sort of thing are the tiny minority who aren’t afraid to express curiosity ;-) but thanks to the internet, that little demographic provides a profitable market, albeit spread out geographically.

It wasn’t always this easy for the Africans, as you may know. When the original kikundi members were introducing orgonite to their communities they encountered a lot of resistance and suspicion for several years, lest we forget.

I was interested when Lilian first joined the kikundi due to her location in Jinja, which is the small city where the Nile empties out of Lake Victoria. Drs Batiibwe and Kayiwa and I flipped all the death towers in and around that town not long after they, Georg and I also put a bunch of orgonite in the river at its source, also at Bujagali Falls, some miles downstream, where Idi Amin and the other British-sponsored terrorist dictator who came after him had routinely emptied dumptruck loads of the corpses of their victims into the river. We actually paid a young fellow to drop some of the orgonite in the falls themselves; he earned a living riding down the falls and rapids while clutching to a small plastic barrel for tourists. Right after he finished that run the sky filled with large bats that suddenly flew up from the bushes that covered the small island, downstream and all of us felt inspired and uplifted by that. My companions felt that these bats represented the freeing of entrapped human spirits from the period of oppression. By the time I got there in late 2002 I didn’t see any trace of oppression in Uganda and the people seemed quite hopeful about the future. I didn’t even see any beggars in our working travels through the country, even in the drastically impoverished war zone in the north.

Thanks for the update, Baba Carol (Dancan’s daughter is named ‘Carol’–I’m Baba Nora). We didn’t attempt to teach people about orgonite when I was in Uganda, though many people we met, especially children, politely accepted some orgonite. The kikundi’s patient and persistent work has earned widespread interest and acceptance, rather. it was a smart move to disseminate this among the fishermen on Lake Victoria because that’s a mobile population, as you described, and especially since the fishing around the coasts of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania has increased so much due to your work.

I enjoyed watching the fishing boats on Lake Victoria, which resemble Arab dhows. In those days, nobody had put orgonite into the lake, yet, so most of the fishing was out of sight of land, in the deeper water. In 2010, soon after Dancan had systematically gifted along the shore of the bay where Kisumu is, he filmed a woman who was trying to haul in a net full of fish while standing on the beach. She didn’t own a boat but had access to a net. It was literally too heavy for her to move it Cool and that was graphic proof that the fish population had suddenly increased in those waters.

I think Dancan, Chris and Nicholas have even used sails on their boats; the big lateen sails like the Arabs use which are efficient for windward sailing. Western sails weren’t efficient to windward until the introduction of dacron for sails after WWII Cool. When Carol was in Mombasa in 2001 she was taken for an excursion on a sailboat like that out to the coral reef.

Doc Batiibwe and his associate, Kizira Ibrahim, a traditional doctor, were the first to distribute orgonite from a boat in Lake Victoria, not long after my visit there. They rented a motorboat and covered most of the coastline between Jinja and Entebbe, also among the Ssese Islands but I don’t think they returned to see the changes and if memory serves they didn’t make an effort to educate fishermen. I wonder sometimes about the significance of these ‘seeding’ efforts, though. For instance, Carol was the first to put orgonite in the dark continent and three years later, in 2004, I was contacted by two people from the small area where she had worked: David Ochieng and Fatieno Odondi. They hadn’t known about Carol’s visit, our work in Namibia or my work in Uganda, as far as I know. Georg in Johannesburg got busy with orgonite in early 2002, shortly after Carol and I were nearby in Namibia.

The other thing about the initial Nile work that seems worth mentioning is our experience (Doc Batiibwe, Georg and I) with Mr Kizira at a little shrine on a sacred island in the Nile, just downstream of Bujagali Falls. Doc B had hired a motorboat to ferry us all to that island and Mr Kizira had brought along his son (who played the drum) a medium and her infant grand daughter because he was concerned that the guardian spirit, named Bujagali, had deserted that area after the British-sponsored mass murder period that immediately followed independence. Through the medium, he contacted the entity, who then returned. I held the baby during the ritual Cool. We had made a special piece of orgonite for the shrine. Mr K is a terrific psychic and I love working with competent and experienced psychics. In Africa, traditional doctors (I like to call them, ‘witches and witch doctors’ but in Africa that’s often seen to refer to sorcerers) are as popularly regarded and accepted as electricians, plumbers and psychologists are here.

The African reports give me hope that Western farmers and commercial fishermen will also someday open their minds and hearts enough to realize the benefits and profitability of orgonite. Since nearly all of the prolific orgonite fingers in the world vigorously avoid public notice, this forum wouldn’t be very durable or useful if not for the kikundi’s (they live in five countries in East Africa and we may soon also have a contributor in Ghana, West Africa) abundant and regular field reports. Most of the rest of us on this forum, after our initial periods of intense activity, are now only sporadic orgonite flingers, some of us longing to afford the time and money to commit to more big campaigns.

Our mass gifting by boat of late via Migingo and Ugingo on my ways back to Kenya from the republic of Uganda has created a good move with the Islands of Lake Victoria. In fact it was cumbersome but as an expert I managed and all went on very well. We started off from the shore of Jinja to Entebbe, from Entebbe in then proceed to Migingo in stormy waves that at a given place our boat nearly capsized but our God was good with us.

While on my ways along the great lake that connect east Africa countries as Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and even Burundi; I also managed through some small islands in the middle of lake Victoria and to my happiness those Islands have already had about the orgonite, and more so some of them had a good experience about the effectiveness of the orgonite.

At the island of the most commercial islands in the middle of lake Victoria I found when they have a greater improvement in the fishing industry because their fish production have even tripled of which to me I know the purpose why. In fact I could not disturb myself by enquiringly for I had known the reason. The tiresome gifting there our fellows had done there have greatly made the production to rise up which subsequently made the production to be very good.

My boat which I was using in Lake Turkana could not work effectively because it lacks good service and also as you know Lake Turkana is salty water. This made my boat to wear out very quickly. So for now I have used the boat of Chris and Nicholas whose condition is also pathetic in the sense that, it needs a good service that could enable it to cross a long distance. I would also suggest that if all could go well they would be supported to have their boat repaired fully. Another that I can also say is that their boat engine is very small and could not crew long distance, at times it fails. But thank God all went well with me.

Dancan

The work that Dancan and Lillian did in Jinja is having a greater impact within that area. I traveled to take some orgonite and Zapper to Lillian. In fact I found that there is a big demand of the orgonite and in Jinja. I have found that the orgonite have made the area to very green for its raining steadily. I thanks Laurent for standing firm with the Kikundi for the orgonite to spread in many places.

Jane