Gifting In Kisumu-1

For the last few days, we had been having a problem with the business after severe theft that we had incurred. Bur right now we have done some purchase from the funds which we had received from our friend like Laurent, fishermen and some farmers. So we can see things are doing well.
Our first and the main target is to humbly gift in the areas where we had greater opposition as our ambition states. The major target is to change and challenge all the worst regions with gifting. For even the Bible encourages as to forgive those who tend to execute us , thus we are going to deactivate the effectiveness of the wachawi who tend to cooperate with the sewer rats the CID’S so as to frustrate us.

Now the fishing industry have doubled as compared to the last times for after fishermen have adopted the use of the orgonite in fishing now the production is now very good . I do appreciate the work which our brothers as Nicholas and Chris did in Lake Victoria. In fact the repercussion can be felt across and within the Lake. Despite the growth of the menace water hyacinth the growth of fish is very much encouraging and I m very much hopeful that soon we will be well in doing the work.

In the farming sector, the planting season had been marked with a lot of happiness for the rain is now sufficient, and farmers are now jovial and those who are using the mbolea for planting have started preparing. I would only encourage all our sponsors that life will be good with us even though it will take time.
My most appreciation goes to our sponsors as led by Don Croft among others for their effort of releasing our associate gifters in Namibia Nyaagas that is the heart that bring development. It’s our constant desire that we will also mature enough in the business and do a lot in the lives of our fellows in both local regions and internationally. The whole kikundi also send their heartfelt appreciation to Don Croft, Laurent, and Frode for their constant support.

Today Chris had gone to Meru to teach farmers and also to gift the mountains there and I hope he will come back with good reports. I know that he is a man of action and his work will open up a new chapter for the whole kikundi. Two weeks ago Nicholas was in both Migingo and Ugingo, I told him to assure those people that they will get a good orgonite for their need.
Good Mrs. O

these are heartwarming good news!!!

Thank you Ms O

Hi Laurent,
Good i hope all will be well, even though things had been tough but we hope all will. In Kisumu in Kano plain which had been very dry now have received good rainfall enough for farming.
Mrs O

It’s so good that now after a terrible attack by the gangs who broke into our stores and made away with some valuable goods and manufacturing materials, now we have picked up. Our friends plus other well wishers have greatly contributed to our success and now we are doing well.

Even next week we have some product that my son Billy will take to Nyamira under great request from that area after seeing good work which the orgonite have done. For now one of us Chris is in Meru on a gifting trip. It’s a clear indication that we are picking up rapidly and within a month or two, we will be much better.
Mrs O

I am not afraid to repeat myself for thanking you again for your really good news , Ms O!!!

Its of a greater value the support that you gave Mrs O during the time when we lost our materials through the hands of bad people. Right now we have thoroughly resumed the work as before and the progress can be easily marked on the progress of rainfall in the areas of Kisumu. I’m very sure that more achievement are still to come.
Today i m already back from Meru where i went on the gifting trip, i still have the a determination to go back there ass soon as possible for now we are eager to train them to be able to produce by themselves mbolea for their domestic use.
Chris

Hi Laurent,
Really, every good News will take us time to remember and it’s good to recall. Now t5he orgonite which we had distributed in the areas of Kisumu has made the rain to successfully fall at the appropriate time. Even the dry areas people can now do their farming without any difficulty

Thanks a lot Chris for the good report and the work which you did in Meru. I know you will post more of your findings and photos in the forum
Mrs O

A few days ago I saw on tv a report on the situation in Kenya regarding the elections issue and they were showing images from Kisumu under the rain.

Shift happens

Hi Laurent,
In fact if you are doing well that’s good we are also doing well. Anything good that can be beneficial to all the readers, just post without any hesitation. More greetings are coming to you from Kikundi.
Thanks Mrs. O

So good to follow the report of Kisumu, I know you saw the real picture of Kisumu, in fact things were not all that easy to maintain but the our pleasure relies upon the mbolea that we are trading on. Really from the external and the internal look of things, what happened in Kenya would sparkle a greater suffering but God who supported our business was on the side of the people of Kenya. And now people could walk trade and do some daily works.

The rain now is quite sufficient and farmers are so much jovial like mourning birds as they till and plant crops in their various farms both around Kisumu and some other regions that had been using the mbolea.
My pleasure is that, that is just but the beginning of good things. Even in Malawi where both Nicholas and Chris went for the gifting trip, now they want Chris back so that may and teach them on how to make the orgonite. And on this account Chris may go back there by June he may proceed past Namwera Mangoche District to Blantyre. All these cannot happened when we are not improving, quite a number of problems which had been an hindrance to our success we are clearing them out.

We are going to see how we can send the orgonite to Malawi through Tanzania.
Mrs. O