Gifting in Kisumu

The whole of yesterday and today we were doing gifting with in the Kisumu Kano areas, in fact the works which we had done in that area is very much encouraging. The reports are good and even the result are encouraging. We visited the Kano plain where farmers center their focus in rice plantation. Really they practice that farming in large scale for it’s their major cash crop.

Through the research and findings really Mrs. O and her team have done greater work in this region till now they receive good and high rainfall, farmers are very happy despite the fact that they normally relied on irrigation from the River Nyando. In fact the rainfall had been I a large quantity till some road and filling construction workers could not proceed with their works. In fact in some areas they even thought of a way of using some chemical to scatter dark clouds which contains rainfall so as to have their works on.

We also managed to gift in some fish ponds a round to motivate and encourage subsistence fish farming within the area. I and Mrs. O we managed to visit some health centers around and even did some gifting around. In fact what we had done in that area is very much encouraging and the people around were very much proud with us.

Tomorrow if all go well we will go as far as other areas like the Awasi and finish our gifting mission in those areas. In Awasi we shall reach sugar cane plantation, maize plantation. We will reach them with the orgonite and am very sure that our effort is going to leave behind a good crop yield. Even right now we even received several appreciation messages in the areas where we have done the work.
I know our effort will yield fruits that will last.
Christine.

Today our mission reaches the pick in Awasi region in the county of Kisumu, we visited several sugarcane plantation farmers in that area and the response was marked with a lot of positivity. We also visited some visited some vegetable farmers and we gave them some Tbs. we also manage d to reach some farmers from the Nandi Hills. In fact gifting the Hills another added advantage in the sense that mountain will increase their power to attract more rainfall in the areas. We also had an opportunity to reach some more rice farmers and today we managed to gift within the water logged places to control some of the water borne diseases like bilharzia, cholera and malaria.

We also gifted some death towers within the area and around some health care centers to empower them and we are very optimistic that the result will be life changing. We also gave zappers to some people especially the farmers who hail from malaria hit zones. Really today the residences were very happy and they even requested us to prolong our mission even though we could not manage because of the time span.

I and Mrs O we strive to meet the demand of the people who lived along the highway, in fact they asked us to gift a long that highway at the sharp bend for it had been a very dangerous region and even the residence have nicknamed it a black sport. In fact this is that first time that we tried to deactivate and neutralizes such death prone areas. We had never tried such before but I still trust that, the result will be good.

Am planning to leave for home in the Republic of Southern San but the vision I have is very big, for us to meet the demand of our people we must increase our production by 70% for without this we will not be able to beat the threshold.
The people of Awasi are both agriculturalist and animal husbandry and we could not manage to leave farmers out, we had to give them some zappers to help them against the snake bites, and in fact they were very happy with our determination.

My appreciation goes to our pioneer and the initiator of the project as led by Don and Carols; also I cannot forget Frode, Laurent among others for their genuine effort for seeing us sail through. I would also wish to appreciate the kikundi for their domestic connection and coordination’s. Hope more good reports and finding are still coming for our effort will finally achieve good fruits that will remain.

Christine.

Hi

Cyclingflinger, Edward, Edu, That post was for Christine we did it together with her and she immediately leave for home in Southern Sudan for her time in Kenya got finished. So she was to return home to look for the children and some domestic commitments. Today I was in Muhoroni in the sub region of Kisumu County. We gifted in several areas and at the same time we lecture some farmers on how they use the orgonite in their farms.

It’s in record that areas where we have been gifted the orgonite around Kisumu, the rain is sufficient and contractors who do the work of petrol station construction and other road construction companies had been using certain types of radars to turn the rain away. So the people in the areas could not get the sufficient rainfall. This brought a lot of interference in such areas for farmers have got nothing to do with road construction so if we could get cloud buster would help in counter with such ruder.
I also gifted around police station in Muhoroni and the result I know the result will very encouraging for all the evil powers and the residence are going to benefit a lot from our works.

Mrs. O

My mission in Kenya was very good and encouraging; in fact the works which Mrs. O and her team the Kikudi have done in Kenya is very good. In fact the rain is sufficient till now other places the rain is severe till some road and petrol construction agents could only use some rudders to stop the rain from derailing their work. It’s true that in some areas the lives of the inhabitants have greatly improved, really in the areas of Awasi and Kano where we did much of the work, those areas it’s in record that they had been very dry but the works of Mrs. O and the team have created a good climatic change and now they have sufficient till rice and sugarcane farmers can celebrate.

It’s my desire and dream that with time all areas mostly hit by drought even here in our country southern Sudan will have such kinds of ecological changes and the rain will be sufficient to sustain and improve agriculture.

Christine.

Today I did the gifting within the town of Kisumu Nyalenda area, I visited some of the tower boosters and the work really succeeded. Another which also received my impact is the police road blocks. In fact we went there at 5:30 am and hide some orgonite in such stops so that whenever the police men will operate in such areas would find these stations already cured.
I also visited some swampy region where fish farming is taking place and there I also did some gifting. I also helped some of the fish farmers by giving them the orgonite to increase their fish productions, am very much optimistic that the result will be good.
Mrs O

After the builders of the petrol station in Kisumu after removing the rudders which the use to block the rain, now orgonites have become very powerful till the rain came down powerfully with hail stone and destroy a lot of rive in the plantation.From these its very true that orgonite have played a bigger role in conserving our environments by bringing rainfall enough to sustain the lives of our people a long the lake region and more so a long the Kisumu areas of Kano and the Kajulu areas.

Now our center of focus is to reach the new places after seeing the positive out come of the orgonite, we are sure of getting a good result that will remain.

Mrs O

The areas of Kisumu especially around Kajulu plateau are having a good improvement in the farming styles, in fact it took us just a whole month training them last year on how they can improve their farming by using our orgonite in their farming systems and now I can see they have a good move that am sure will greatly jerk them up in terms of their harvest.

The lightning and that harsh rolling thunder that had been a problem to them especially to those people living by those hills, in fact after gifting such areas we have a good testimony from some of the residence living in such places that the area is thunder free. Really that is greater achievement because thunder storm and lightning can strike and take life. So it’s of a greater value that our gifting there has done greater work to be recorded in books.

The water hyacinth which had been very detrimental and had subsequently paralyzes the fishing activities along the shores of Lake Victoria and more so around the areas of Nyakach, rally right now the lake water is very clean and clear for fishing purposes. However by now we have good areas for fishing and even the residence of those places are very happy with all effort that the Kikundi have put to reclaim the lake water from water hyacinth inversion. Besides fishing motivation the lake water is also very clean for domestic consumption.

Dancan

The gifting mission that we had done together with Dancan in the shores of Lake Victoria in Kisumu areas has brought a lot of changers that has left several people with so many things to admire. The areas of Dunga beach which for a very long time had been tourist catchment zone, for the last few years the beach had been severely devastated by water hyacinth, industrial refuse together with other forms of water pollution agents. Since we started gifting the shore in the last few years the water is now good for both industrial and for domestic use. Even the tourist who had a really abandoned the place has resumed their visitation because the water is good for swimming and the shore is good even to stay and enjoy.

More so even the fishermen have also set their boats back in the lake because of the good catchers of fish that they could now get. In fact I and Dancan we took our time, and I can remember there were days that we could set our goals, so as to see how far we could gift along the shores. It was true that for a very long time the parts of Kisumu areas had been surviving from the fish which had been following the current reef from the areas down in Ugingo and Ugingo and from the deep water of the Ugandan lake. People around Kisumu could only rely from the fish that flows from other parts of the lake, but the moment that we had launcher a thorough gifting around that shore within Kisumu areas, right now Kisumu area are having their own fishing produce which is now a greater achievement in the area. One thing that has fully instigated these high breeding of fish are the fish food the elgea weeds which are good food for the fish. Another thing which has made the place to be rich in production is as the gifting goes on in the lake the surrounding climates also changed and the rainfall also increase. So fish like tilapia could get good food from the fresh soil that flows in the lake. I would say that the work which we did there had a double effect in promoting economic stability in the areas around Kisumu.

Agriculturally our works in that place has also rekindled the new hope in the farming stability around Ahero irrigation scheme and the horticultural farming around Kajulu hills. It’s my joy that the areas around Kajulu hill are now leading in the production of fruits that do sustain a bigger percentage of the residence in Kisumu town. So I would say that all that we have done in that area has left a lot to be admired and I still trust that many good things are following.

Good Chris