Gifting in Lodwar

Lodwar is a very dry area (semi arid) And the places i did gifting are receiving much rainfall and the residence of those areas do more cultivation in different parts so that one will encourage me to do more gifting i Lodwar on the remaining parts. Even Turkana are one of the dry places some Turkana people have discovered that places which orgonite appeared changes the climatic condition of the area hence good ranfall

Dancan

Yesterday areas where i did gifting in Lake Turkana, the out come came out successfully even though i have taken long time before i take them the orgonite. Today i have gone to one of the Islands in that Lake because for a very long time that area within that Island water had been very dirty till even fishermen could not go there, it was left for hippos and the crocodiles, but i trust my effort of reaching that place will do them a good work. Some of the fisher men i gave the Tbs so that hey can tie them on their nets so that whenever they go fishing, as the nets go down in the water the tbs also go down. Fish also could also notice them from a far distance and that could improve their catch. i do see that nowadays we need to concentrate in the new technology that can improve the work for better performance.

The zappers which i gave them have really helped them much and they really take care of them, they even care for them for they get support from those zappers in curing diseases like Malaria and typhoid. Since such areas there are no much much money quite majority bank their hopes in those zappers. Some women there told me that the zappers have greatly helped their children, i am going to talk with Don Croft to give me some more zappers so that i go and add them for their security. Chris have come from Malawi and he also told me that some of our cohort in Malawi need the zappers and i know Don is having their email address will personally communicate with them.

Dancan

Most of the dry places in Turkana now we are putting the Tbs in the soil for we have came to realized that tbs can take a long time in the soil without loosing its power, therefore now we have resorted to do that for that is the only way of salvaging the fertility of the soil in that place. I did the work the whole of today, besides all that i gifted some of the sensitive death towers. At the times of my gifting, i talked with some of the Turkanas advising them that there areas will be fully preserved and protected, and they were very happy. These are the places where i started gifting through the support of Frode and Laurent but left halfway so currently i have to accomplished.

Fishing that i am intending now will be a bit different for formerly i had nets that catch even small fish, now the current government laws want us to have nets that only catch the specific size of fish and thus i have to look for good nets they accept to be used. i know after doing this i will resume and the work will be productive and i will be independent on the financial set up.

Dancan