Gifting In Lodwer

That is when I was doing gifting around Lodwer, the place had been so bad but of late it’s improving. I m also planning to tackle some deadly towers around and I believe with in a short time I will be through with them. Right now the rain is just sufficient in the area and the residences are soon planting.
Dancan

That’s me in Lake Victoria doing gifting from one of the boats which i had used during my gifting mission. In fact if you can see that water where i am is very clean and good for consumption. Its in research that these kinds of waters are good for fishing industry.
Dancan

Hi Dancan,
Good for the hard work is distributing the orgonite in Lake Victoria I can see that is a good show of commitment and dedication in the service.
Mrs. O

Thank you very much Mrs O

This picture showed places where I had distributed the orgonite in Lake Victoria. The fishermen are very happy.
Soon I m planning to go to distribute the mbolea in Mombasa and I m very sure the result will be quite historic.
Dancan

We are very much blessed through the works which our kikundi for the last months did in the great lake Victoria.Dancan who had pioneered that project and finally assisted by both Nicholas and Chris has made lake Victoria a good fishing area. For now many fishermen are really benefiting .The properly supplied orgonite have made even some farmers in Ugingo to have diversified mind of involved in agriculture besides fishing activities which now made them to be stable in many ways
Mrs O