Gifting in malawi months ago

This the ares of the bank in Mongoche District, i did all these when i went to gift in Malawi. Really Malawi had been bad after the post election violence attempt and it was much severe in this district where i went gifting. I took most my time gifting the most sensitive areas for the safety of the People of Malawi. I then gifted the airport which is the most attractive areas of that notion. Right now when i will be going back especially next week when i will be going there i know much improvement is going to be mark. This time i know farmers whom i had given the orgonite will be well and okay.

https://web.archive.org/web/20161221082916im_/http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h345/fatienoodondi/Photo0820_zpsfb038c86.jpg

This the photo of the air port, despite much restriction on taking the photos in the air port i manage to do this. This is the photo of the Malawi Kamusu Banda international air port

HI Chris ,

Thank you for the good work i know we still need to have more report on the Malawi gifting. We know that next week when you will be going to Malawi we hope that you are going to accomplish all the works which remained undone. The zappers which Don send there you are going to get their report.

Dancan

Chris,thanks a lot for the good wort that you have done and some that you are still going to do in Malawi. I know this time a lot you are going to discover.

We wish you good journey.

Mrs O

This one of the photos which i took at the air port of Malawi on my arrival in the country of Malawi. In fact the most sensitive to be gifted nowadays in our West and Central Africa regions is the air ports. Its where many visitors use while getting in to the country. I took my time focusing much on the air ports because of the high inspection about the deadly disease called Ebola. From there is when i proceeded to other areas of that country and the work was very much pleasing at first. Despite some of the difficulties which uncured as the work went on but i was very much pleased that all went on well.

I did much work as i planned and the photos will prove the work. The only problems with the kikundi now is the hackers. Sometimes back they were very much detrimental but of late we had a good time but now they are up again, so its my request to all our readers to be alert and careful not to be fooled by their vile trick.

Chris

Thank Chris for the good work , really one of a friend from Mala wrote to me appreciating the work which Chris have done there.He told me that in Malawi the rainfal had bee a problem especially at this time of the year, but now the rain is falling especially n the areas which Chris had gifted as Mangoche, Salima and Blantyre at the Eastern part of Lilongwe. For these i came to know that Chris have done good work there.

Dancan

This is the real status of the country of Malawi at the time which they were expecting to have good rainfall. In fact farmers were very much stranded and they could not plant. When i arrived in that country it was a miracle to them but to me i knew the power of gifting. I never bothered with their problem but just concentrated in gifting the the rain catchment areas as the mountains and after two days the rain started pouring like spring water. And if you can see the other picture is a clear indication that the was still dry but its raining steadily. So i would only ask for more support because the Land of Malawi is still thirsty longing for m (https://web.archive.org/web/20161221082916im_/http://www.ethericwarriors.com/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-themes/default/images/sp_Mouse.png?72f680)! (https://web.archive.org/web/20161221082916im_/http://www.ethericwarriors.com/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-themes/default/images/sp_Mouse.png?72f680)](javascript:void(null))ore gifting that would indeed help in changing the ecological status of that nation.

(https://web.archive.org/web/20161221082916im_/http://www.ethericwarriors.com/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-themes/default/images/sp_Mouse.png?72f680)](javascript:void(null))I know that if we continue doing more gifting in Malawi within few months the whole land will be green. Even now i have got an information from them telling me that the dry land that you are seeing in the above picture is getting green. I hope with time and determination all will work well in Malawi.

I also managed to gift a long the Shire river, in fact this river indeed looks like a l lake. It connect both lakes of Malawi, it also runs through and connect with Zambezi river on the Mozambique side and goes through to the Indian Ocean. In fact gifting this river really gave me an upper hand in all the works which i did in Malawi. Gifting in a moving river water will help in spreading the orgonites even to the areas which we never visit, like what Christine and Dancan did a long the River Nile. From the report which i received from my fellows there, eve the fishing has increased a long that river and even the two lakes which it connect are also benefiting from the work which we did.

If i can get some more support i can also make another trip there for my desire and passion is to see that the land of Malawi and her people enjoy the good fruits of their labor.

Hi Chris , thanks you for the good work that you have done am in Turkana i went to see Dancan who got an accident. I also took him some orgonite and i hope all will work well. Such wider gifting are quite good and i trust the result will be historic. Of late i also got some corresponding from there praising much on the good job.

Mrs O

The area of Turkana where we are now , they have known more about the orgonite. In fact this area had been very dry for year but the work which Dancan had done here had made the place to be very rich and productive in agriculture.Good enough even the fishing sector have greatly improved.
Dancan got an accident on his way from Lodwer to Nairobi, he got born fracture so those people had transferred him so now we are planning to take him to another hospital where there are borne specialized.
Any body who may wish yo join hand in support may contact Mrs O

Chris

my most and precious work in the republic of Malawi this time centered ,much on the Shire River which runs from the North from Lake Tanganyika down wards. in fact this is the valley which hold the economy of the nation of Malawi. for agriculturally the whole inhabitant of this country depended much on it. If you can check even the ecological map of Malawi you will have to see it. Now at the end of lake Malawi its drained by the majestic Shire River, the only out let from the Lake. it flows the line of the Rift Valley flowing into Lake Malombe which is also another Lakes in Malawi. It then resume its course on the south side through Liwonde National Park.

Another important river which i also visited is called Linthipe River this one pass around Lilongwe, really many farmers had taken this river to be the Mother of economy especially to those who live at the central parts of the great nation of Malawi.n Farmers use to grow crops a long the bank of this river through the year none stop for its productiveness. so the gifting which i did here is of greater values as compared to the other time.

The river is no9ne seasonal and thus most of the economic activities are being done a long this river without rest. I had quite a number of people whom i lectured concerning the impact of the orgonite and they all applauded its impact.

My friend called Moyo who also helped me to do some of the gifting there, has a good report and i was very much impressed concerning his hard working. Don Croft had even sent to him some of the zappers he did received very well and the outcome of the people who had used them is quite positive and they still some more. I know we will coordinate with them further and i case they need some more we will discuss on how they can get some more.

Chris!

This time my gifting im Malawi was very much successful. Imanaged to gift the mountainous region as i said before. And of the international scenery which i gifted is enclosed in the photo at the background. in fact this scenery is called " Don’t talk " the reason as to why its being called that way i tried to inquire by none could mean to open his/her mouth to speak to me. i was very much amazed but as an intelligent man i managed to take a photo of the place and at least write some thing about it. Its my prayer that one of our friends may one time have a chance to visit this place.

In fact after we left that place f or awhile one of my friends called Leonard Moyo told me that every year tourist do come to Malawi specifically to view that place, this made me to have full interest in gifting that place because by doing that the effect of the orgonites will be felt by so many people who will be going to this place.

From here i proceeded to other low land regions where people have done their harvesting. In fact the report which i got there was very much encouraging, in the sense that gardens which could not even produce two tin of harvested bun can now produce four because of the orgonite which we gifted in those area. In fact those people really appreciated our orgonite and still appealing for more in the future. Some went as far as asking me to revisit them before they start planting in this coming season for they have known that with orgonite good result will be achieved.that we take orgonite and zapper to

My friend Moyo also testified to me how the Zappers which Don had sent t,o him help many people in their areas till now they still need some more. In the vision that we had with the kikundi in Malawi is a good idea and it really worked very much to help. Now they have organized for the house which they will brand Zapper house, where they can sell the and at the same time , use these zappers for humanitarian support. Am going to talk with Don to send him some more zappers for that vision.

Chris

At first it took me some times to see that the whole works that i was to do in Malawi to be of any achievement. The ecological condition of that nation was quite alarming. It was drought all over, and could imagine of seeing green vegetation. My first attempts was also mixed up and even those people themselves could not believe that what i was to do there would yield to something worth. In fact it was first looks as a jock. Te me i thank God for i never lost hope, i keep on pressing on, training others to do the same with me. My fellows like Leonard Moyo was with me hand in hand, we also went as far as recruiting some others fellows whom today are very much effective. I also had another guy from the ares of Blantyre by the name Mawaya. In fact he had done me great support, for i can remember one time when i lost my smart phone in one of the hotels where i was booked, he manage to get for me a good phone.

The work in Malawi is now thrilling people are responding positive to the work that i do there, they had been paying for my air ticket to and fro, and i would count all such a positive move to boost their livelihood. Even right now they still wants me to go there before they do their planting , they assured me that by October they would wish that i go. This time they promised only to afford one trip not round trip as they had been doing because of dropping in their currency. For now the $1 is almost 570 Mk. So its still my prayer that if i can at least afford something to cater for me on that mission would of great worth.

Beside free gifting i have been selling to them some of our orgonites and that is why i have been surviving. I thank fellows like Don, Habi, Laurent , Frode, their tireless support had made me to who i am and the works that i do. Still i know through them all will work well and every thing will be okay.

Chris![Laugh]

My happiness is that the progressing reports which i do receive now from Malawi is very much encouraging, i have got the information now that its really raining in Malawi. Its true that our gifting in that nation has made their long rainy season to start earlier unlike last year when it started late in the month of December. Such kind of reports do gives me together with all my sponsors warm heart and a burning desire to continue doing more. My friend Leonard Moyo who had been helping me in propagating orgonite and zappers in Malawi wrote to me last week testifying to me that one of their neighbors was bitten by a rattle snake on the knee. When he tied the zapper there the healing took place, and when they proceeded with the patient to the hospital because some of then in fact could not understand the magic behind the zappers, when the doctors did their diagnosis the poison was already neutralized by the effectiveness of the zapper, in fact that is something to smile about.

Right now the rain have started in Kenya, in fact here in our nation is the short rain but i guess it might not be short it will be torrent and more so on the areas where our team have concentrated much by gifting. And more so during planting time our orgonites will get good market and i can see our destiny is quite definite and we see good things in the near future. The story of Southern Sudan had been quite alarming but am very sure in the near future all will work well.

Chris

My latest mission in Malawi brought forth good fruits than ever, in fact at that particular time when i visited that nation, it was successively dry. but people were very busy tilling their lands in preparation of planting which was due in a month time. my arrival in that nation re-kindle the hope and faiths of many for through the orgonites which i had introduced them couple of times ago they were very much sure of getting bounty of harvest. For sure some of them even started planting their maize plant and putting the orgonites in preparation of the rainy season.

During that shorter period of time that i spent there and after the application of the orgonite the shower rain just started something which gave me immovable hope of the success of of our mbolea. Right now good result have reached me of the good good weather and good rain for planting time time especially on the North and on the central regions of Lilongwe going through to the Eastern parts of Lake Palombe. really all these impressed me much and i came to realized that its good to do a good thing at the right time.

The few zappers which i have gifted in that country together with the ones which Don Croft sent through one of my co-worker there by the name Moyo had done good work in that nation especially in the areas of Mchingi which is at the Northern region at the boarder of Tanzania and that country. Also on that Northern boarder, its fully dominated by some of the magic, and witchcraft and the few orgonites which my friend Moyo gifted in that place have greatly did a good job.

In general now Malawi is doing well and thus i trust that continuous gifting will do a lot of positive out come in that nation. Right now since i have trained some of them on how they can produce some of the good stuff like orgonite by themselves i will only see away on how we can empower some of them just to pick up, so as to do the work by themselves.

All in all things are well in Malawi.

Chris

The life in Malawi is now good after that recent gifting in that Nation. I got a report from them and the rain is now good and people have done good planting through the use of the orgonite which i gave some of them.

Chris

The whole works which we have done in the East , Central , Northern and some parts of the Southern African has created an atmosphere of relief and prosperity. Just to start with what we have done in Kenya in the areas of Turkana in the Northern Kenya, its quite historic. The place had been very much dry such the even those pastoralist who dominated the place could not see the benefit of their areas in both farming and fishing. After the involvement of gifting activities done by one of the Kikundi who is based there called Dancan , the place now is quite habitable. Beside Agriculture and fishing industry, the oil well had been discovered there. The one time bare, and barren land is now rich in recurses and its true that nowadays many people are scrambling to associate themselves and longed to have a piece of land in that place. So its quite important that the gifting even though it can take sometimes but finally the fruits of the hard work will finally surface up.

In the region of the republic of Uganda numerous changes had been marked such that people could record Ugandan former political set up which had been inherited from the tyrannic and dictator the late Amin Dada. In fact the evil Spirit ( juju mbaya) which had been causing havoc especially to the Norther areas of Uganda near their boarders with the Southern Sudan. Now its in record that people can now live , sleep and dwells in peace. Our sisters as Lillian, Jane Ngugi among others had done a lot of work there in seeing that substantial peace to be regained and reign. I have a testimony of some of the old men who hails from the boarder of Uganda and Southern Sudan they gave a clear testimony that our works that the Kikundi had done there has created a good environment which is favorable to human habitation. Those fellows from Uganda had done much work such the even the Jinja fall which had been a dangerous zone now is good and even the tourist can go explore and enjoy themselves there at peace.

The Lake Victoria which is the largest fresh water Lake in Africa have greatly benefited from our gifting mission, last week the fishermen at the twine Islands of Ugingo and Migingo gave a testimony which really impressed so many people over the media, as they praised that Lake Water as the mother of resources to the countries around it and even beyond. They described the Island that its a half foot ball pitch but sustained the lives of thousands of people. And when they were asked how? their answer was because of the good catches of fish which they now enjoy after the gifting mission done by some Kenyan. They then described the place to be having a good magic of fertility. Some people tried to wonder and raised some doubts for they could not easily identify the cause and the source. For little they know the power in the orgonite. Few comment was from magical powers in the zappers which several people had resorted to use for the curative of Malaria and some deadly diseases.

In the Republic of Malawi many good tings had been marked and several good reports are coming from those people. They have improve much in their Macedonia nuts, Mangoes and maize plantation and for sure in the near future that country is going to prosper a lot. Even the fishing in Lake Malawi , Lake Palombe and along the Shire Valley has gone up by almost 70% from 40% of two years ago. This is a positive show of greater achievement that they are having. Those who use our orgonites have also increased by a bigger percentage after seeing such improvement in the lives of orgonite users. Thus to me i do see that with in some years to come the one time dry and life less nation will be fruitful and productive to both farming and fishing production.

what i can advise all the kikundi is that no matter what circumstances that we can be passing through, the work of gifting must continue for the benefit and for the restoration of our nations in agricultural and also on the cultural preservation. I do appreciate our friends who for a long time had been standing firm with the Kikundi in times of hardship and in the times of smooth running. Just to mention but a few Don Croft and Carol Croft, Hibibi, Laurent ,Frode,Tomas i know God who is faithful and just will raise up other ambitious men to stand with the to see our desires met and hit the mark.

wish all the Kukundi and all the friends happy New Year

Chris!

Good report from Malawi is very much encouraging; they still want me to revisit them next year. In fact what we have done there is very much encouraging till next year when I will be going back I could wish to at least take one of the Kikundi to help with the work. That my friend from Malawi called Moyo is also doing a lot and right now we have a big group whom he had mobilize and are now active at work. Am praying for the financial support, so that I take another member of the Kikundi for that Malawi mission.

Chris