Gifting in Migori

Right now Migori county a lot of changes has been recorded, on the mountains where for the last 7 months , we have been doing thorough gifting now the trees are growing rapidly. Even areas which had been very dry are now having good growth something which have really made our county to have positive climatic change.
Also in areas as Nyatike in the same Migori County where wizard have been giving people sweat by disturbing people all the night, after our late counterpart David Ochieng gifted them and we also did some gifting in those areas now those wizards are no longer there a good move that area residents are really appreciating.
This one is also extending to the islands of Migingo in Lake Victoria, in fact since we gift there i and Chris now a good improvement have been marked there. The frequent wars which had been there now have calm down, on the fishing industry much improvement have been realized, some frequent sickness which had been causing havoc because of luck of health facilities now have been solved due t o the zappers which we have been giving them. I m very much convinced that with time a permanent change will be realized and people will come to like those areas.
The problem that we are facing as per now , is that we are working under pressure from the government agencies we are being monitors and trailed by some government machinery, and as to such now both Mrs O and Fatuma were arrested last week while doing the gifting work in Garissa county. So we as the kikundi who are close to them we are going to meet in Kisumu on Thursday to deliberate upon that issue to see the way forward.So on another severe incident the government working now now is running short of funds and thus they are out looking money from different sources which now forced them to force salary deduction from all their workers something which now forced them to look for money from different sources.Nicholas

Today I was doing some gifting along the shore of Lake Victoria around Muhuru Bay. Around Muhuru Bay there some areas which for a long time had been very dry especially towards the boarder of Kenya and Tanzania. I manage to gift some cassava plantation around, I also had time to sensitize some cassava farmers on the impact of using the orgonite especially on root tuber plants like cassava , sweet potatoes and ground nuts. I also got some moment with the fishermen around, and in fact they were very much happy with my visit. What came in my mind was that I need to mobilize our team (The Kirundi) so that we may go and do a thorough combing the areas by gifting with the orgonite.

I again managed to reach and deactivate some death tower by gifting them, this time a m very lucky because the work ended with a remarkable success.

Mrs. O

More researchers have struggle to know what has made the ecological in Migori areas to favor the success of agricultural production, in fact some have thought of introducing another kind of fertilizer but still they could not manage to discover. In fact it’s due to the use of our bilo orgonite. The area has spring up and the crop growth has greatly improved. Farmers around are having a new hope due to the sufficient rainfall that are now in the process. Some years back rainfall has been scars due to harsh change of climate and weather but of late things have greatly improved and the rainfall is quite sufficient for the stability of our crop production.

Farmers growing both subsistence crop and commercial farmers are really benefiting by now because their production will be doubled.

On the fishing circle I would say that right now fishermen are really enjoying the highest catch so far, the fishing production have greatly increased. The lake region along the Lake Victoria in center as Muhuru Bay, Matoso, up to Sori beach, the production of fish has greatly improved because of good breed of fish that they have experienced. In fact the orgonite that we had been toasting in that lake currently has motivated the growth of sea food which subsequently best for the promotion of the growth of fish and thus the fishing industry has greatly increased.

Nicholas