Gifting in River Nile

For the last few days i have been gifting along the river Nile, our friends who took us there are very happy with our efforts a long that river for the orgonite do improve the fishing industry for it promotes the multiplication and breeding of fish. I had a good workshop where i taught quite a number of fishermen and farmers, they even went as far as buying some orgonite from me and from these i know am going to do a lot in this longest river. i went as far as doing gifting in some ox-bow lakes and they are going to be clean for human use.

Christine

River Nile had been a great source of economic gain to the residence of the Southern Sudan, since we started gifting the River comprehensively now several good things are practically in operation. This river previously it was very dirty such that even the people living around there could not afford using the water of that River for their domestic use. Now at the present time, that water is very clean and people could just use it without fear.

Farmers around that river are the most beneficiary people for farming is now doing well along the banks of that river. In fact it’s in record that previously the people of the Southern Sudan had been relaying much on the oil products as the prime source of income and is why we had several cases of war and rivalry for oil caused by incensing famine. But after discovery farming along the Nile River I duly trust that we will have peace, and economic stability.
Crocodile and the hippos had been very much detrimental for the fishermen, till none could risk going to such place to fish, now after thorough gifting such areas , the crocodile shifted away to other areas without the orgonite for the temperature around such places where the orgonite had been tossed is not favorable for their breeding. This one also brings to our attention that we even need to explore those other areas and do something for the well being of those people too, for crocodiles are not good reptiles, they are harmful for human being. I can remember a case where Ibrahim was once bitten by crocodile in Ethiopia while doing gifting a long one of the big rivers in Ethiopia. This ended up paralyzing his operation but now he is now doing well after acquiring some good medication and zappers.
One of our friends Ibrahim and his friends from Ethiopia had also travel to our place in fact they have really help with the gifting mission. Now we are at a town called Duro, we still have a plan to a long southwards. In fact we started our mission in Juba, and now we are in Duro. The fishermen are very much enthusiastic with our distribution of the orgonite till some of the offered us a boat to use upon the mission. We trust that our works will yield a good fruits that will sustain people for a long time.

I also to mention the level i have reached because of the orgonite, in fact at the times when i had no place to stay after severely eviction by the war, my friends who i had supplied with the orgonite joined hand together and now i have a place to stay. i still believe quite a number of good things are on the way to shape my destiny.

Sorry for our fellows who were unlawfully arrested because of the orgonite , we are boosting and i am sure they will out. Thanks for his comment in the forum about the whole work that the orgonite had done to stabilize the life of people. i cannot afford to forget all our Western friends for standing with us every time we have a problem.

Christine

Our gifting in Duro have really ended with a lot of success, we distributed the orgonite to both men and women in the town of Duro and the sub bubs. We also had an opportunity to trained both men and women about the impact of the orgonite and the zappers. Through the work we managed to get some finances and now i have sent Ibrahim to take some orgonites and also to monitor the situation in the country of Chard where i had done the giftings sometimes back.

Christine

When we were doing the gifting along the river Nile, i visited several areas like Duro,Koja Keji and other small towns. I dealt thoroughly with the death towers around, i visited farmers and the fishermen around. Especially the place called Duro i took my time in this town because the fishermen were so eager to know the secret and the power in the orgonite, how it works and its impact in the fishing industry. In fact i held so many seminar there with those fishermen and the farmers around till now they have a bigger change in their production. The other thing which impressed them much was the curative power in the zappers. In fact along the Nile at that area is very much swampy and the disease called Bilhazia caused by a certain warm is very much detrimental to the lives of the farmers and the fishermen around thus, those who came into contact with our zappers really benefited a lot.

In fact that gifting that we did a long the Nile in these region, has really benefited us a lot for even we got good profit to continue making some more orgonite. Really this work made us to have a good step a head for we even manage to to get some income to proceed on in the business.

Till the ceased we are now seeing a break through and i trust that life will resume and all the lost economy and glory will be regained.

Christine

Several years ago, Christine took some orgonite to an ‘ox-bow’ lake where crocodiles were especially menacing and the initial effect was that the number of crocodiles actually increased within a short period. I assumed at the time that it was because the fishing population had suddenly increased so it’s particularly reassuring that the eventual result was the reduction in the number of crocodiles, due (as Christine suggests) to lowering water temperature; crocs like it hot and oppressive. Ox-bow lakes are formed when a river changes course. The previous course becomes long, shallow lakes–not unlike commercial fish farms in the West, perhaps. If you look on maps.google.com you’ll see that the area around Koja Keji is quite flat and in that environment rivers often change course after flooding has occurred.

Hippos sleep in the water during the day and come out at night to graze on the land. I once read that they cause more deaths than crocodiles to because they up-end canoes and kill the occupants when a canoe disturbs their sleep. Only their nostrils are visible above the water.

After the Lake Victoria waters around Kisumu, Kenya, were gifted there was a very fast increase in the number of fish and the water was suddenly very clean and clear. Within a couple of months there was an overgrowth of water hyacinth that was so thick it stopped all boat and ship traffic. The lake is so big that there are small cargo ships on it which trade internationally. I think some of the locals blamed the kikundi but I’ve always felt that, for us, ‘There’s no such thing as bad publicity,’ because we generally keep to the straight and narrow path. Within another couple of months the water hyacinth problem disappeared but the fish population continued to multiply.

Many of us who distribute orgonite in areas that are oppressively hot and humid have found, as our African cohorts are reporting, that the climate improves pretty fast and stays that way. Carol and I noticed this when we went to South Florida in 2005 to ruin the then-escalating corporate hurricane agenda. When we arrived in October we could barely stand it but the following summer was quite pleasant. Since temperature and humidity were not significantly different we realized that the oppressive feeling was due to a subtle energy effect, rather. Dr Reich called it ‘deadly orgone radiation.’ Some animals thrive on DOR, evidently including crocodiles and vultures. The old corporate order produces it with warfare, mass murder of children, starvation, climate sabotage, government oppression, economic sabotage, brainwashing, religious strife, etc. Like vultures and crocodiles, they seem to need it in order to thrive. Cats and salmon seem to have the ability to turn that sickening energy into healthy energy. Nobody’s really researched this in a systematic (read: funded) way, yet, so when that starts happening Christine’s field reports will probably be quite valuable to the scientists. Carol and I have always felt that science is going to catch up with us all, some day Wink.

There are several Niles, by the way. It’s generally agreed that the source of the Nile is Lake Victoria, which is a mile high and the source is very close to the equator. We had quite a lot of fun in late 2002, tossing orgonite around the place where it spills out of the lake near Jinja, Uganda, then around Bujagali Falls, some miles downstream. Gandhi had instructed that his ashes be tossed in those rapids and there’s a bronze bust of him, there. This is the ‘Victoria Nile’ until it reaches the north end of Lake Albert on the border of Uganda and Congo where it becomes the ‘White Nile,’ after joining the river that falls out of that lake. The Blue Nile flows out of Lake Tana in Ethiopia and joins the White Nile near Khartoum, Sudan. Still-impressive and tall pyramids, built by the ancient Nubian civilization, are near that confluence. They’re in better shape than the Giza pyramids and one wonders why these are never mentioned by archaeologists or historians Cool.

Her earlier career as a teacher is evident in the way that Christine organizes classes and workshops to demonstrate orgonite’s potency to fishermen and farmers in South Sudan and beyond.

Thank God Ibrahim is okay! I didn’t even know he’d been bitten by a crocodile until I read the report. Thanks, also, Christine, for the information about zappers curing bilharia, which is endemic in equatorial Africa. Ibrahim is the Ethiopian pioneer among the East African kikundi. Ethiopia is another ancient civilization that predates the academically ‘popular’ ones to the north, as is also Somalia. The bronze-age Egyptians recorded that their ‘gods’ came from Somalia. Many attempts were made by the ‘popular’ civilizations to conquer Ethiopia but only the Persians managed to do that for a time. The African civilizations were more interested in trade than in conquest and it might be because there were more queens than kings, then. It’s probably not hard to see why corporate-sponsored academia ignores African history.

Africans were making carbon steel ten thousand years ago. European metalurgists can’t figure out how they do it but Credo Muttwa, the renowned Zulu traditionalist, learned that method when he joined a secret society in Zimbabwe and he gave one of the initiation projects to Georg Ritschl. It’s a large version of what Slim Spurling was selling as an environmental harmonizer but the Africans were making these for centuries or perhaps millennia. Credo Muttwa travelled the continent in his youth and was initiated into a lot of secret societies. During his youth, he financed his travels and education by being a porter for European trophy hunters.

Thanks to Christine and Don, for the good job that they have been doing in their contribution and support in the forum. Really the works that i have done in Northern Uganda has a double impact, the mountains where i have gifted has even made the Northern ares of Uganda to have a good rainfall which has emphatically changed the ecological standard of the place. This has really made the farming to pick even in those area which had been very dry, for now the rainfall is sufficient. The distribution of the orgonites in these areas has really made the famine which had been very much menace to come down.

Lilian also took some of the orgonite to the fishing dam in River Nile in Jinja and i really trust that the out come will be classic. Nowadays the gifting that we are doing, we do it with a hope that through the flowing river water, the orgonite will soon reach Egypt even if we don’t go there physically.

Jane

The woks which i had in the Southern Sudan especially around the towns Koja Keji has brought a lot of economic improvement of these areas, in fact both farmers and the fishermen around have greatly benefited from our effort in these areas. Farmers who could not cultivate their lands now can work better for there is hope now of the fertility of the land and the whole place. Today i got correspondence note from one of the areas indigenous people whom our effort highly impacted, he told me that he is having a lot of hope that their area is going to recover from the long time lost glory. This highly encouraged me a lot and from these i acknowledged that our giftings never went in vain.

Even the fishermen who had been nonpracticing fish farming a long the shores of river Nile now could experience a bigger change in the production.

Christine

The work that we have done along the River Nile has truly created a bigger impact for both the farmers and the fishermen. In fact in the economy wise these regions have greatly improved and am sure after a shorter time, these areas will be very much advance in the economic status.
Christine

For this time i want go and start doing the gifting a long the Nile in the Northern part of Juba.There is anew incident which broke out in, South Sudan where More than 50 innocent people have been gunned and others butchered in fighting between a new rebel group and government troops in a remote town called Wau in South Sudan last weekend. Its an area where Guch had done some gifting sometimes back. In fact some of Guch’s family members lives there and even one of his family members got some injuries during the attack but his condition is improving according to his statement.

Its humdrum, that nearly thousands of people are sheltering at church and aid group sites and the local U.N. peacekeeping base, according to the investigation that i did but i duly trust that the situation will be brought to a good status. In fact at the moment the situation is still indefinite for even the army, which is patrolling the streets in the town, have asked the people to return to their residential homes but the displaced are still in fear, and some vowed not to go back until the surety of their safeness is realized. Some of the civilians even complained that some of the killing was done by the people in the uniform. I may not said that those people in the uniform are the army because nowadays even the Al-Shabab , Islamic State, among others are having the military uniforms.

South Sudan’s government has a complain and said on Monday that a newly rebel group had formed of late are the people in the front by doing such kind of merciless action in the lives of the innocent civilians.This newly formed rebel group has an Islamic fundamentalist agenda and they also includes former government troops, fighters from the Ugandan-led rebel group the Lord’s Resistance Army and a Sudanese militia called the Janjaweed, their main interest is to weak and un-stabilize the civilian government.

Relief agencies are providing emergency assistance to displaced people in Wau following that harmful incident where some house had been burned, leaving them some of them homeless.

The place where i live now is very good and even the war may not reach us unlike my previous home where i lost everything mine over the war.

Christine

Right now a doing gifting in the places where I had never reached, in fact even today while I was doing gifting I met some two Arabs from the Northern region. I then gave them some orgonite for their own protection but with a hope that upon reaching home in the north, already the orgonite shall also reach the northern region of Sudan.
I know that this my new mission is going to yield a good fruits for both the southern and the northern regions of Africa. Previously we had been advised by our pioneers like Don, Frode , Laurent among others that orgonites when tossed along the moving water can move a longer distance and effect a larger area. Mrs. O and Dancan had also told me that when they were gifting along the Indian Ocean the Sharks could help in transporting the orgonite further in the deep water, areas where no human being could manage to gift. So it’s my pleasure that the gifting that am doing a long the moving water (River Nile) will go beyond the boarders and even up to Egypt.
Christine

In fact the works which Christine have done in the Republic of Southern Sudan and more so a long the shores of River Nile for people are now benefiting a lot, both farmers and fisher men have greatly enjoyed Christine’s effort of gifting a long that longest River in Northern Africa.

Our newer readers might not be acquainted with Srn Guch, who Christine introduced to this international healing effort some years ago when their town was under assault by the corporate-sponsored terrorist groups whom she mentioned above. Both of them have endured unspeakable hardships in order to remain in their new country after independence from Khartoum was peacefully achieved in 2011.

Jane Ngugi lives and works in the area where Doc Batiibwe and I tossed a lot of orgonite during the time when the bloodthirsty terrorist group she mentioned was still operating in that area. We had to con our way through a Uganda Army roadblock on a bridge over the Nile to get there Cool and I can affirm that the region was quite arid at the time, with little agriculture in evidence. That was early in 2003. It was raining heavily by the time we drove back out of the war zone, I’m pleased to report. That’s not surprising but for longer term regular rainfall more effort and orgonite is required in the way that the kikundi have been doing it, internationally.

I never considered that sharks will distribute orgonite but it’s an intriguing idea that I’ll bring up to Carol. I certainly trust the Africans’ insight because they get consistently dramatic results with their field work and are setting a global standard. Did you hear the story of the Australian fisherman whom a great white shark literally fell in love with and follows around?

Not long after that, Doc Kayiwa managed to persuade Army officials to let him drop a lot of orgonite from a helicopter over the war zone and the corporate/Saudi-sponsored terrorists then quickly withdrew, back into Sudan. Some years later, he took a lot of orgonite to Khartoum and gave lectures at the university about orgonite. He said the students and faculty were quite receptive. Sudan was only recently taken over by Arabs, by the way. Before that, that entire region south of Egypt and west of Ethiopia/Somalia was a very ancient Nubian kingdom. Their beautiful, tall pre-Egyptian pyramids are located near the confluence of the Blue Nile and White Nile, just outside of Khartoum. I’m mentioning this because I’m pretty sure you never leaned about it in school Wink but you can find the pictures of those pyramids online and if you do some digging, as I have, you’ll find credible books on archaeology that explore the subject admirably. Most of those books are pretty old, by the way. Nubian pharaoh’s ruled Egypt for much of its history and the well-preserved Egyptian hieroglyphs in Karnak tell that the Egyptian gods ‘came from Somalia.’ Why not give Africa due credit for its vital and unique role in human history? The ancient Nubians were typically ruled by queens, by the way, and gender prejudice didn’t exist to any extent in Africa until the missionaries gained influence, there, which is a development that’s recent enough to be turned around, perhaps within a generation. The sheer momentum of many millenia of coninuous culture is a force that’s not experienced in most of the developed world, outside of Asia and Africa, I think.

Jane unfortunately experienced the Saudi secret police’s wrath after she busted the death towers in Mecca and Jedda some years ago and we narrowly got her out of a Saudi jail before the police murdered her. You might not know that the Saudi regime is and has always been a stooge for the City of London and the Saudi oligarchy are compelled to use a lot of their oil revenues to finance London’s terrorist groups throughout the Islamic world. Muslims generally despise freemasonrys because it’s satanic but the ‘royal’ (former bandits) heads of state of all of London’s puppet regimes in that region are 33d degree Scottish Rite masons, which is to say that they participate in human sacrifice rituals. The corporate order always chooses its oligarchies from among the criminal class.

Due to the power of the former-SS/nazi secret police agencies in all of the Islamic states since WWII there is no freedom of speech in those regions. In 1979 that infrastructure was suddenly and dramatically expanded and reinforced, hence the current, oppressive fundamenatlism that we’re seeing and Saudi petrodollars paid for it all and are still paying. It’s breaking down in Iran, at least, and perhaps a few other areas. In the case of Iran it’s likely due to their new, close economic alliance with China and Russia. I’m particularly happy to see that because I’ve always admired the Persians.

Georg Ritschl was contacted by an extraordinarily wealthy Egyptian some years ago who was interested in financing the reversal of the Sahara Desert and Georg even visited the fellow but I have a sense that the rich guy is waiting for the corporate order to weaken enough so that if/when he commits to the project he and his family won’t be murdered on account of it. Aren’t you glad you’re not unspeakably wealthy, too? Wink I mentioned that as a possible assurance that our African cohorts’ orgonite in the Nile has been influencing the Egyptians before now.

Yesterday and today i and Guch we were doing the gifting in the oxbow lake and with in some lagoons, now upon doing the work along river Nile i have been meeting several new people in several areas whom had heard about the orgonite and had never had an opportunity to view them. So am concentrating teaching them on the orgonite works, and they are avery much enthusiastic to know and use it.

Christine

Now we have stopped the gifting that we had been doing with Christine in southern Sudan because of the prevailing wars in that nation of late. Now that war is at another stage and most of the time you can see people moving out of the country even though in our place we are still at a good place but walking or doing any business is not possible.
Guch

The gifting which we had done a long the Nile River is having a positive effect to the communities living around and a long the river bank. only now because of war we cannot continue but just doing gifting around my place. The war is so great but we are lucky our place is safe and we are well. Women who were having the HIV Aids who had never been introduced to the HIV Aids drugs who received the zappers from me are having a food improvement. Also one of the old woman who had been suffering and could not even stand up ,i gave the zapper and now she is having a good condition.

Christine

In fact all the places where we had gifted is doing very well and even those people have contacted us for more supply of the orgonite. Am now arranging with our colleagues on how we can have more orgonite that could sustain our people. We are going to inquire some zappers for some of our people who had known the impacts of our zappers.

Christine

In our effort to spread the idea of Orgonite across the continent, I made an effort to reach the war torn zone of Central African Republic. This is a country that lies to the west of Southern Sudan, where I do stay, and they share the same boundary.
I call it war torn because of several instances it has faced religious and political wars. In 2003 there was a coup which saw the sitting president overthrown, and later in 2004, the Bush war. In 2012, there was a religious and ethnic cleansing which saw several people loose their lives as well as displaced from their own homes.
Because of the prevailing situation of this country, it was ranked position 185 out of 187 in the whole world in Human Development Index. The level of poverty is too high and people live very desperately. This calls for an immediate action to be taken to reverse the situation. Orgonite therefore has become a very vital component of this move, as many people can not afford clean water, basic food etc. I, this morning brought several pieces of Orgonite to distribute in this land, so that as many people as possible may be in a position to raise their living standards Small scale farmers, who grows a lot of staple food like sweet potatoes, cassava and even maize, do not have enough capital to afford commercial fertilizers. Therefore, they would in future, rely so much on the Orgonite, once they come to know what exactly it can do. I am already here doping a lot of Orgonite, and I will continue to do the gifting for sometime, after which I will be back. These are the places I had informed Don that I was supposed to go some few years back, but because of the wars in this country I was not able to make it.
Christine.

Nic and Carlos Thank

In Five Nile the gifting we did helped fishermen and those who depend depend on that river I found two Arabs and I gave them TBS orgonite to do gifting a long river Nile in Egypt

I am willing to carry out gifting in Egypt but I know one day I will go there tro place where I did gifting in Five Nile a lot of crocodile and Hippopotamus are found there because of good environment Guch had done gifting in a dry places in a country called Chad because those people needs the TBS orgonite to burry in the soil the place where we did gifting had good changes in terms of weather and climate

Christine

Today I did gifting around the school where we went for a parent day we were doing gifting with the children we put orgonite all round the school compound There was a child who had a dog bite but we gave him a zapper until he recover from that poison I thought women the importance of zapper even if there is a poison in good also gave a certain woman a zapper to take to her husband who was poisoned

Christine

All the are where have gifted in River Nile is having much improvements, the water is very clean and the fish production is very good. Even the the farmers around are also enjoying the produce because of the good work. I am planning to extend the work towards other areas to make sure that the whole place is fully healed.

I have also advised Lilian to gift along the Nile in Jinja to increased orgonite effectiveness.

Christine