Gifting In Somalia

For the last few months our gifting in the republic of Somalia now are enjoying the cool atmosphere and now are doing very well. Farming is even better and the security wise they can now survive in doing their works appropriately. The rain is now good for crop growing and for the domestic water, so now my pleasure is that all that we had done in that place will not go in vain.
I thank Mrs. O for her constant support, and concern with the prosperity of the people of Somalia. Not only that, she even helped me in great deal that is why I managed to all these. Again I thank all our team mates as Nicholas, Chris and Dancan for their humanitarian support that they had contributing to the kikundi. Also our overseas sponsored as Don Croft among others for standing together with us.
My request is that the determination of my sister Mrs. O and my brother Chris the same way they came to Somali some other time in support of our work what made the nation to be whatever you can see taking place today.
The zappers which Don sent to Mrs. O some other days she gave me some which we had use and some women really got support from them and I thank all the supporters for that.
Fatuma.

Kwa wakati huu inchi ya Somali imeimarisha sana kimaendeleo kuwa maana sasa hivi kilimo imaimarsha sana katika shehemu nyingi. Amani pia imeimarika vilivyo. Inchi ya Somalia ambayo kwa muda mwingi sana wamekuwa na vita vya makabila, na Alshabab pamoja na makabila zingina sasa wanaweza kukaa nyumbani na kufanya biashara yao bila shida. Hata jusi ushirika wa kifedha ulimwenguni pia wameamua kuimarisha usiano no hao baada ya mika ishirini.Hiyo ni hatua muhimu sana na kwa hivyo hivi karibuni Somalia itakuwa kama inchi zingine.

Nashukuru Don Croft Laurent sana kuwa msaada ambayo wanampa Mrs O.

Fatuma.