Gifting in Southern Sudan

The work in this our nation had been very tough but we must for the security and for the well-being of our people. I as with Christine and she gave the lineup of our year strategic plan and I am very sure from all these, we are going to hit the mark. The Nubian group is very happy with Christine’s determination of visiting t hem and as to such am also going to see that we double our effort for a proper production.

From the loss that I together with Christine got from the loses caused by the continuous war we must work hard to see that all is goes well. Besides the Nubian group we will be reaching other groups on the bank of river Nile to see that we maximize the production.

Gurch

We had been having a lot problem of making the orgonite after the war in our country Southern Sudan; we had been mostly getting supply of the orgonite from Mrs O and Dancan. But now after the support that we received of late received from Frank via Dancan in Kenya we are seeing our manufacturing rekindled.

We had been two areas of making the orgonite, and now even our friends from Chad have come for the orgonite that they do distribute in Lake Chad. Apart from the one that we gave brother from chad we also sent some to Ethiopia for eradication of draught. Yesterday I together with Guch we took the orgonite to some areas at the bank of river Nile and we are very sure the result is going to be very much productive.

Today we made a tour in some dry places and we thoroughly gifted them. The operation was too tough because we were forced to dig them deep about 7m down the soil for security and for production purposes, these will make them to last long in the soil and also will increase their effectiveness and the charge the environment around.

We are very much optimistic that, as the time goes we are going to do a work that will remain for the sake of our country and the people leaving in it.

For our distribution to be effective if we can get a motorbike for in the cause of the war I lost my motorbike, our distribution can be effective. Now if we could get $450 we could be able to at least get one motor bike for that mission.

Christine