Gifting in the Pyrenees!

I got the following from a very prolific gifter in Languedoc in Southern, France, who loves to make and toss orgonite but doesn’t want a public profile. He encouraged me to post his reports, which I’ve done from time to time. I set up googlemaps.com in another browser window when I read gifting reports, by the way. Carol was quite gratified about this report because she’d been very concerned about the dark energy from that mountain range when she was in Languedoc but hasn’t yet been able to get over there and do something about it:

I am going to tell this story with the benefit of hindsight and tell it in a logical and consistent way. However that is not the way it happened. Mostly I became aware of what I had done afterwards and not beforehand.

So to start my story of gifting around and in the Pyrenees in a logical way I became aware that every time I thought of the Pyrenees I got a feeling of darkness, the absence of light, but not wholly blackness. This became so clear that I started playing with it and I tried thinking instead about the Swiss Alps. In this case I got a feeling of light, the presence of light. Slowly I came to the conclusion that there is something not right with the Pyrenees. I then remembered that I had this feeling before in connection with a convent in the Spanish Pyrenees. I do not remember anymore which convent. Furthermore I started being interested in the Cathars. However without connecting this to my feel of the Pyrenees.

I already had started gifting in and around the place where I live, which is near Beziers in the Languedoc in the South of France. After reading in a post of Don that the energy in Perpignan (France, near the border with Spain) was so bad that Carol could not sleep there, I concluded that I now had confirmation indeed that something was really wrong with the Pyrenees. To do something about that I decided to road gift the toll way A 61 from Narbonne to Toulouse. All so called cell phone towers were gifted going there and coming back again. I already had gifted the road from the Meditarean sea to Narbonne. Afterwards much later, on the same track I also gifted an army base on the coast of the sea, high on a cliff, with three weather balls and about 20 towers.There was in Narbonne a nuclear installation which a gifted later on also. The army base and the nuclear installation were anchoring the line to Toulouse or so it did subjectively feel to me.

Confirmation was quick, within one week there was very heavy rainfall and inundations on the road to Toulouse and around Toulouse. It was declared a disaster area by the state which makes it easier to get money from insurance companies.

Then I got the idea to connect the Atlantic coast of France with the coast of the Mediterranean so I gifted the A 64 from Toulouse to Biarritz and on to San Sebastian in Spain. Along the A 64 there are much less so called cell phone towers then along the A 61. I gifted them all going there and coming back and did gift some TB’s in between also. In this case confirmation was late. But one time it was on the news that Tarbes, Pau and Lourdes had all been inundated by heavy rainfall and snow melt. Tarbes and Pau are along the A 64, Lourdes is situated near Tarbes but higher up in the Pyrenees. This was a much bigger disaster then the one around Toulouse. My idea is that it took so long because there were not so much cell phone towers as on the way and around Toulouse so it took more time for the POR to do its work. Of course this is all my subjective idea.

Then I got the idea to lay down a ring of TB’s around the Pyrenees. That meant that I had to do the Spanish side also. It took a long time for me to act on this idea, but finally I started by gifting in the Pyrenees itself by gifting the road from Perpignan to Andorra, Andorra itself, the Spanish side of Andorra and finally the road from Andorra to Perpignan again. In road numbers this is the N 116, N 20, N 22, in Andorra N 2 and N 1, In Spain the N 145 and the N 260 and then back again to Perpignan. Andorra feels bad, much prostitution on the border with France, very cheap cigarettes and strong drink also. It is heavily chem trailed and it has very big so called cell phone towers on the mountains dominating Andorra on the French side and on the Spanish side also.

I then decided to get my toes wet into Spain and gifted the A 9 from Perpignan in France and the AP 7 (autopista 7) in Spain down past Girona. I took the departure 8 after Girona to Vic, then on to Ripoli and then back by the “Col d’ Ares into France via Arles sur Tech, Ceret and Amelies les Bains, on to Perpignan again.

I learned from this trip that the so called cell phone towers are much more frequent along the Autopistas, the Spanish toll ways. So I decided that I would follow the Autopista 7 from Girona along Barcelona and then take the AP 2 to LLeida and Zaragoza. I then took the AP 68 to Logrono and then on to Bilbao. Why Bilbao? Because Fran ended his epic gifting trip (before the Azores) there. So I felt I should connect up with his trail of TB’s.

I did this last Wednesday and I have no confirmation as yet. I found a hotel between Bilbao and San Sebastian and the next morning I started out gifting direction the border with France. As I had some TB’s left I kept on gifting into France along the A 64, that I had done before, and stopped about 25 km before Toulouse.

Now I have left two holes in this trail of TB’s. One on the outskirts of Barcelona, because of the very heavy traffic which made road gifting almost impossible and one of about 50 km starting from Bilbao direction San Sebastian. It was getting dark and I had to find a Hotel so I was focused on that. If local gifters could plug these holes I would be very glad.

Now finally some speculation about the cause of the bad energies on the French side. The Spanish side felt better but there the sky was grey and it felt as very well chem trailed. I hope all the so called cell phone towers I hit will do something for this regio as it is very very dry. However about 50 km from Bilbao the regio started to become green. Perhaps this has to do with the rains coming in from the Atlantic.

I feel that the bad energy on the French side up to Toulouse has to do with all the Cathars that were murdered there in the Middle Ages. The blackest magic possible, blood offers. In Beziers you can still feel near the Sainte Madeleine church that something horrible has happened there. All the people that were burned alive in this church by the armies of the French state and the pope within the framework of the suppression of the Cathars.

The stretch from Toulouse to the Atlantic coast is more difficult, but the feeling I get that it has to do with the way the French Basks were suppressed and even lost their language. I have to do some research on this.

All in all I estimate that about 1000 TB’s were distributed in the gifting described above.

Be Happy, have Fun and the Peace be with you,

It’s also been our experience that when there are more death towers in an area, the confirmaitons after gifting are more dramatic. We assume this is because the parasites are too stupid to turn the things off after we neutralize them, so they essentially become powerful life force generators.

That might account for how persistent smog has disappeared from most of the metropolitan areas in the industrialized countries outside of China since 2002 or so, when this movement began to proliferate.

The gifting that Carol did in several visits to Languedoc was almost entirely devoted to the Magdalene/Cathar sites, including the one this gifter mentioned in Beziers. She hasn’t gotten to the part of Languedoc where he lives and has done most of his gifting but in traveling between Paris and Toulouse she witnessed a deficit of towerbusting. Paris was in good shape, at least. Her latest visit to Paris was three years ago. In some countries, only a few people have committed to this effort but they’ve often gotten a lot done. Gare Clement has flipped most of the death towers and weather weaponry in of Thailand, for instance, though others, including Eddie Schindler in Kyoto and Kelly McKennon from our area have done a lot there.

Francisco of orgonita.eu has obviously done most of the recent gifting work in Spain and Je Torres had done a lot there, before. Je’s reports were lost with one of the NSA destructions of this forum but somebody will retrieve them from the internet archives someday, hopefully.

I think Braikar, a friend of the above reporter, is the only prolific gifter in France who is posting reports, here, at the moment. He’s also been instrumental in helping others around the world get massive projects done with his donated orgonite & this is made possible by his orgonite sales, I think. His site is bargainorgonite.com.

Thanks again, for a wonderful and historic report, masked warrior!

~Don

Don,

Please thank him from Elsa and I as well… We both feel very strongly that we lived a life (and the Cards of Destiny I received today from Carol seem to confirm this) together as Cathars, and were both murdered there… Elsa is keen to start making and gifting Orgonite and I will be helping her. She has already reported that her mother, who is a Casca Rabia (bad-tempered, a grump, and that’s being kind, lol) has mellowed and sweetened, considerably, since I gave her 8 Orgonite “Dixie Cup” Cones to distribute around her house… She also reports that a Geranium, that was simply going nowhere, has now started to bloom after I placed a Cone in its center mass… She also reports excellent progress with her mother’s health after I gave her a Terminator Zapper to apply to her… Her mother is suffering from Colon Cancer, and we are going to fix here up between the Zapper, CS, and Cannabis Oil…

I will ask Elsa to see about mobilizing some young people in Barcelona to go close that hole… Her daughter lives there, who is brilliant, and has a lot of Friends… We’d need to get them a Bucket of TBs. Probably from Fran… I will see about making this happen…

I’ve come across info that there has been a “soul trap” in or under the Pyrenees.

Tanaath of the Silver Legion has in several interviews during 2012-2013, spoken about the soul traps and that they mostly have been taken out by now.

In this interview, from sometime near the closing of 2012, at approx 46 min 40 sec, she mentions one such trap under the Pyrenees: Youtube link

“Soul trap” in this context means a facility where souls of deceased people are trapped and conditioned to go back for another lifetime on Earth, i.e. enforcing the re-incarnation cycle that kept people stuck to this planet in relative amnesia about their origins (prison planet syndrome).

've sent some TB’s from Orgonise Africa to Catalan friends in Barcelona for orgonizing their living spaces. I’ll contact them and see if they would be interested in gifting the Spanish side of the Pyrenees.