Gifting in Zimbabwe by Cicelia

It had been our long time desire to visit Zimbabwe, but after Don have connected us with one strong fellow from that country by the name Cecilia, we can see that through the training that both Chris and Dancan gave her, she is doing well and even right now they are sending her some materials for the work. So i do see that very soon even that country in the West Africa is going to be penetrated with through gifting. Even the terminator zapper which we gave her is really helping her and even now we are still going to send her some more zappers. She told us to send her some more and we are going to do very soon.

Mrs O

From Cecilia in Zimbabwe

…,… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Just reporting what happened yesterday.a man came to my house yesterday at 9am to fix my cars. This was the third day for him working on my cars.unfortunately he was stung by a bee as he opened the gate. My first reaction was to apply. Honey over affected area which we did and he set off about his job . I was alerted an hour later that he was developing a severe inflammatory response characterized by severe itching,swelling not only at stung site but multiple areas all over the body. We decided to tKe him to the clinic for an antihistamine. While waiting to have the.car ready to drive off, I handed him a terminator zapper and asked him to place it on his face near the stung area (eye) . Within a few minutes he reported the itchiness had stopped .On our way to the clinic he decided it was not necessary as he had been relieved! I asked him to keep it on for the rest of the day as he continued to fix my car. Gradually ghe swellings subsided! I felt I ought to share this experience as I am still thrilled regards Cecilia