Gifting in Zimbabwe

Through the divine connection by Don Croft, he had connected us with a good and serious person from the Republic of Zimbabwe a woman by name Makuni Cecilia. She is having more interest in the business of the orgonite, she came to us and we really lecture her on how to make the orgonite. We even gave her some sample of the orgonite to take home. Also we gave her some of the zappers which she had learned more on their effectiveness from our websites that it effectively treats cancer patients.
She had gone far and did much research in the orgonite, she also wanted more knowledge on how to make the cloud baster which for this time we have not known how to make but one of our friends called Tomas promised to come to Kenya and I know he will teach me on how to make them. So I know when she will come back to us I believe she will get when we have known how to make good cloud busters.
Mrs. O is going to meet her today for she had been in Tanzania sorting the issues of Lillian and Jane who are still in the jail, for the last four days I and Chris we had been with her and we really learned good things from her.
She promised to come back to us in December for more insights, we are sure we are going to connect her with our Kikundi for we have realized that among the people who had been writing in our website she is a good person.
Dancan