Gifting north-eastern swizzerland and some parts in southern Germany

In 2014, I haven’t been as active as usual but the ongoing heavy spraying motivated me to do as much as possible whereever possible.

The biggest one was a three-day gifting run starting from the black forest, where I live now heading eastwards over Münsingen, Biberach towards Friedrichshaven at the lake Konstanz (Bodensee). I’ve been there many times, but the trick is to choose a route that is reasonably straight, but still hitting targets that you’ve missed before closing nearly all the gaps. I took the ferry from Friedrichshaven to Romanshorn and back and did some lake gifting. This wasn’t very easy to do, too many people around, but fortunately I found a hidden place. From there I went eastwards along the lake Konstanz. I found a difficult antenna with the last daylight which I had missed several times bevore. Next target Lindau. More tbs went into the lake.

I ate there very late at about 11 O’clock and went on to Austria over Bregenz and along the shore back westwards at the southern side. Because I know that Bregenz is already done by some Austrian friends anf the important Pfänder antennas are well busted by the same people and myself - we regifted it while being on holiday in the region - the only thing I did there was some fast stops to throw one into the lake and on it goes. Even much after midnight I still found some antennas in the small Austrian towns near the lake, because in this tourist region there is enough light from advertisement, hotels, banks and so on. I slept in the car at a supermarket parking place and could hear the first result of the gifting - rain drops on the rooftop, it went on all night. The forcast said there will be only sun.

The next morning it went on, antenna after antennaheading towards swizzerland, but always hitting the southern lake whereever possible. The result was a zig-zag course, but couvering a much bigger region. then I drove up into the mountains, crossing Sankt Gallen where I found less death towers than expected and going on to my main target: The Säntis, a not too high, but impressing mountain with a huge thing on top, I really don’t know what it is exactly but It’s important, I feel this. You can look it up in the internet, this is a tourist target.

Up there there were 5 cm snow, it was cold and slippy, very unusual for early September. This was the next confirmation. This mountain was a funny task! Tourists everywhere, only with my cable car ride there were about 40 people coming up…

There is a huge hotel build in and on a rocky top. No soil, nearly no plants, and down it goes steeply in all directions. How could I do this without risking my life? And how can you dig in a rock? After careful and long search, I found several places where I could throw tbs into the rock, it fell quite a bit when I interpreted the noise correctly. This thing is done and the importance of it is in my opinion significant. I did lots of important and also huge targets, but never before the name of the target was completely deleted from my memory! This was done to me, I’m sure, but I see it as a positive thing. Probably the time was not right or it was too dangerous.

Then I went back down and on the way back, I spend another half day hitting the whole southern shore of lake Konstanz (I even made a big detour to accomplish this, hitting more mountain death towers in lower regions) and much more tbs went into the lake. Like this I more or less finished gifting this important lake who gives drinking water to big parts of southern Germany.

On the radio, while being on the way back, I heared the second confirmation: Foggy everywhere from the “Schwäbische Alb” until the lake Konstanz, but in Biberach there’s sunshine - This is where I finally found the last death towers in this German town.

The next two confirmations happened later, there was a congress held in Lindau where parts of the fading old world order was disposed, but I forgot what exactly it was. And then someone who sells nice orgonite for me from time to time at different events said most pyramids os HHGs he sold was to people from northern swizzerland! The event was in Germany, not really close to the swiss border, and Germany is much bigger than Swizzerland. So this is a very strong confirmation that something very positive has happened.

I’m very happy because you’re not always lucky to make this sort of positive experiences!

Habibi