Gifting Report From Tim In Cornwall UK

john
18 Aug 2008 16:52
Subject: Gifting Report From Tim In Cornwall UK
Tim Learmont:

Hi John I finally got around to gifting that place where the dolphins died. The area is the second deepest water harbour in the world and where a cornish sea monster called morgwar has been sighted. The story of what went on that day was the navy were chasing a submarine with warships with the new dolphin killing sonar as a practice when the dolphins beached. I made 13 of my dolphin rings and choose to throw 3 of them in the sea off a prominent headland. It was too difficult to launch the kyak and I decided to put the rest in from different locations at another time. But this was a start. The headland is where the costguard headquarters are and an old castle. The dolphin shaped rubbish bin shows what they think of dolphins around here. We spent the rest of the day putting etheric pipes and hhgs at a location further up the coast to hopefully improve this awful summer were having. I will gift the area from the other side of the estuary very soon. Included is a picture of my new 40kg resin cloud buster.

just a bit about the huge cloudbuster. When I finished it and put the pipes on, immediately chemtrails were being laid over the top of it. Which it annhilated instantly, leaving a black shadow where the lines were?. In other trails it caused the tanks to run out repeatedly?. Then a completely black jet fighter flew low and fast straight over it. It disolves clouds as well as chemtrail making a blue hole over my house. Now swallows come and fly over the top of it. Ive never seen swallows around here before. The weather has been so bad here recently its struggled, but it is still breaking up the white out electro cloud over my house esp when I go out gifting.

Just remember though im sure we would have flooded away by now if we hadnt done so much gifting, so even though this summers been so bad im certain they had worse in store for us. This is proved by the gifting i did yesterday breaking holes in the white out, to reveal the real summer weather on top. It is at least 40 kg resin with 4 wired together quartz crystals in each pipe (has 9 pipes) and neo-mags epoxyed in each tube. Tim.