Gifting Southern Susan and Chard

Gifting Southern Sudan and Chard

of late i did thorough gifting in Chard and in Southern Sudan. Yesterday i got some colleagus from Chard who came to me i searh of the orgonite and i have to give them all that i had remained with. In fact this is an encouragement that the work is very productive.

Also areas in the Southn Sudan eapecially a long the river Nile, areas where i had done the gifting is ha7ing a good improvement in water purification. Despite the moving water, the orgonites which we had gifted has by all means purifies the water.

So the issue here is that i needd to have a lot of Tbs for the work areas is w+de enough and thus good number of the orgonite will help. I will talk with our fellows in Kenya for more orgonite supports.

Christine.

In fact all the places where we had gifted is doing very well and even those people have contacted us for more supply of the orgonite. Am now arranging with our colleagues on how we can have more orgonite that could sustain our people. We are going to inquire some zappers for some of our people who had known the impacts of our zappers.

Christine