Gifting The English Channel And Cardiff, Wales

Don Croft
14 Nov 2008 20:37
Subject: Gifting the English Channel and Cardiff, Wales
The following is from Fabien, who posts on a French orgonite forum. Somewhere on EW, there’s a thread about gifting in Wales and I wanted to add this to the thread but I can’t easily find itt. My comments to him follow:

Hi,

I just read about that topic, I thought I might let you know that I did drop about 200 TB’s in the channel when crossing on the ferry from france to UK in mid september (a bit less than 2 months ago). I have no idea if that will do anything to the HAARP coastal arrays of SE of UK? I have no psychic abilities for seeing what is happening with the TB’s I dropped there, are the dolphins able to go there and get the TB’s distributed? I was wishing for dolphins to come there and distrubute the TB’s but I have no idea if it happened ( I hope it did Smile ). I had also dropped about 60 TB’s in july 2007 in the channel too.

By the way also for the Wales gifting thread, I think i already told you I had gifted many places in the brecon beacons with about 100 TB’s, mainly 3 reservoirs. Also the capital of Wales, Cardiff if overly busted, I think there are more than 250 TB’s around an area of less than 5-8 squared kilometers… just to test what would happen… As I cannot move away from cardiff anyway, I might as well continue the test and add more and more orgonite to see what happens with the city Smile

This also happened in Cardiff on the 10/10/2008 which is the 1/1/1 in numerology, I don’t know if it’s a coincidence…?
If you could tell me more details about what it was?
http://orgonite.actifforum.com/dive…ardiff-t109.htm
Lenticular clouds over the city for many hours….

Cheers
Fabien

Fabien, thanks for the excellent report and update! I asked Carol to look at what you did and she said that dolphins ttoo most of the orgonite you dropped in the English Channel and moved them east, then north up along the English coast to disable weather warfare infrastructure, there.

Nice photos of Sylphs and good-guy lenticular clouds on that link, thanks! Nice confirmation for your gifting efforts, too, so congratulations!

Every day has numerological characteristics and if you have a sense that the 10/10/08 timing is significant for Cardiff, I have no doubt that it is.

I don’t think it’s possible to distribute too much orgonite. The Toronto metro area has at least one towerbuster on every single city block and the energy in that area is apparently just getting better and better. If orgonite is an essential balancer, it may mean that the natural balance of energy is quite positive and buoyant.
~Don

Don Croft
15 Nov 2008 12:30
Subject: Re: Gifting the English Channel and Cardiff, Wales
Thanks again, Fabien! Carol says the Sylphs were lined up for this shot. I hope you’ll consider posting your reports on Etheric Warriors as well as on the French forum. I’m CCing this to Alejandro and if you want to do this, just send him an email, okay?

~Don

Sorry I couldnt help myself :
fairies sylphs Smile
http://www.all4orgone.com/big_……MG0122.jpg

I hope you like it, I’ve seen them around beginning of 2007 in Cardiff Smile

Fabien

Thanks again, Fabien! Carol says the Sylphs were lined up for this shot. I hope you’ll consider posting your reports on Etheric Warriors as well as on the French forum. I’m CCing this to Alejandro and if you want to do this, just send him an email, okay?

~Don