Gifting the Ocean off NJ/NY

Edit: Cannot seem to get the pics displayed in this post…

You can see the pics in my post on WM here, https://www.warriormatrix.com/viewtopic.php?t=3135

Last week when asked by some friends if I would like to go out on a party boat to do some ocean fishing, I knew right then I could never pass up a chance like that to do some ocean gifting . My brother came along too for what became our second annual ocean gifting mission. We’d do more ocean gifting if we could, of course, and will seize opportunities as they arise, but we’re committed to do at least one decent ocean sortie every summer. There were about two dozen TBs in our tactical stockpile, and last week we bought another gallon of resin to make as many units as we could before the fishing trip.

Here is our ammo for the mission.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This included sixty six TBs, one dolphin ball, and one tactical orgonite dodecahedron. This one was my first attempt at making an orgonite dodec.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Yes, I know it came out pretty ugly, and the resin at the top of the pour shrunk considerably which threw off the proportions, but I learned some valuable lessons for my next attempt to make an orgonite dodec. I hit the faces on the belt sander to smooth them out a little bit, because it came out of the mold pretty rough, as you can see.

Here is my second attempt at an orgonite dodec, which came out much nicer.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

This one is made with nice clear epoxy, a herkimer diamond wrapped with a big secret-style coil and a gemstone at each vertex. The stones used in this piece are rose quartz, amethyst, emerald and sunstone. This one is a personal piece and won’t be used for gifting, though we may make some more tactical dodecs for future ocean runs.

Back to the report…

The boat launched out of Belmar, NJ on the Shark River at 7:30 PM on Saturday, September 16th 2006 and headed out to sea. I dropped some pieces in the river and some more as we headed east out into the ocean. The boat then turned north and finally dropped anchor east of New York City a few miles out. I’m not sure how far out we were, but we were anchored in one hundred feet of water. It was a full house with folks shoulder to shoulder dropping lines, so I couldn’t do much gifting while we were anchored. It was on the way back in that the rest of the gifting ensued with earnest. We tossed a string of TBs all the way back to port, and the dodec was left near the inlet at the mouth of the Shark River. I ended up giving two friends a few units. One guy was concerned about the high voltage power lines near his house – a well-founded concern, I reckon – and the other guy wanted to gift the tower at the firehouse where he is a volunteer fireman. I had a hunch to save the dolphin ball for a future mission, and there was two TBs left at the bottom of the bag when we got back. All other devices were tossed into the Atlantic that night. I’m hoping our gifts might entice some dolphins to swim into the Shark River to pick them up, and give us a great confirmation. In any case we hope this also helps to disable the underwater death matrix.