Gifting The South Of France

I’m back from my trip to France !

What a trip . More Photos to follow soon .

Paris needs a cloud-buster desperately.
France has so many death towers and the Chemtrail program is in full swing as well.

You can’t see the top of the Eiffel tower, but there are panels on it and there is a massive generating station below it.
The Famous Eiffel Tower is a MASSIVE DEATH TOWER ! , but not anymore [Image Can Not Be Found];
Now it’s MASSIVE LIFE FORCE GENERATOR ! Courtesy of Moi .
Paypal gifting donations to paypal account [email protected], I want to gift the world and I need $$$ to do it.

Congrats!!!

Dirk…

Thanks Doc !

The sky was cloudless and deep blue when I started out on Monday gifting the city and by sundown the dung beetles had sprayed more chemtrails than I have seen layed down in years.

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Feel the Love, Losers [Image Can Not Be Found];

They started spraying within an hour of me gifting the city, what a spray day and so in your face too.
So much for Sarkozy doing anything to stop them. What a demonic tool he is [Image Can Not Be Found]
Whoever has a cloud-buster in Paris please e-mail a photo of it and I will post it on the ew.
After the whiteout I witnessed I’m wondering if there is one at all inside the city limits.
I may take that back, since this wicked white out of an afternoon did seem to clear as the sun went down, but not nearly as fast as Boston does from heavy spray days. Whatever the case Paris needs alot more Orgonite !

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Finally getting to uploading the South of France Towers that MOI gifted in August !

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

The drum tower really got my attention,since I haven’ seen one of these in the states.

It’s not all work healing the planet [Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Part of going to the remote hilltop Hotsprings was to gift them. I’m definately going back here. The water is HOT and mineral full, wow !

[Image Can Not Be Found]

[Image Can Not Be Found]
This one is HUGE, it’s the mother of all death towers in the Montpellier city area.