Gifting the voodoo village

Everything went gone smoothly indeed on yesterdays gifting run to the voodoo village. Its taken me 10 attempts to finally get it done.We set out with 1 cb, 1 solar crowd zapper, 55 tbs, 4 earth pipes and 2hhgs and tossed out tbs every few kms along the way until I had about 15 tbs left and all the other items for the village. There were four of us: the driver, Norman, Maina and I. We started off at 6 am, did some more shopping on the way for the family and embarked on our journey. It really took up to 1 pm. The skies were cloudy all the way and it looked like in some parts it may rain. I’d been apprehensive because I didn’t know the last bit of the way, the last 10 or so km, that is.The place is very remote and doesn’t have a proper road at all, so its not easy driving there as the paths are so narrow and strewn with plants, 90% of which are thorny and can easily puncture the wheels of a car. (The driver was very tense about this and about the paint being scratched off. I guess he was just plain tense because this is also bandit territory. The day before the trip, a friend who had visited the place a couple of years before called to warn me that I should do some research the goings on there before taking the trip. She was supposed to go with us, but opted out on account of the recent death of someone who’d gone to visit the village. I almost hesitated, but soon resolved nothing was going to get in the way of my gifting the village. I chose to trust that we’d be somehow protected.) Where the family lives, its all thorn bushes and forest, and very sandy as well, like it was once under the sea. There are lots of large shells all along the way, and one can see the pathways water takes when it rains gets flooded. Only, it has not really rained for the past 3 years, we were told, at least not enough for them to grow their crops.The nearest neighbors to the family are about 10 – 12 km from them. So when you say village, I really don’t know where it starts and ends… its just endless wide spaces for miles and miles, where you meet lots of nomads with camels, cows and goats. They make temporary shelters from the thorn bushes and move on every 3 or so days. There are also a few settlers from a different race, from which the family descends, and who are known countrywide for witchcraft.The place is a maze of paths. If you don’t live here, you can go around in circles for days without ever finding a homestead, and can probably die of hunger and thirst or being mauled to death by wild animals.So we arrived at the junction at 11.30, from which we drove inland for 12 km and about 45 mins, to a “meeting point” of sorts or shopping centre, if you will, where the “restaurant” is a bench and shelter made of thorn bushes where you can buy tea and pan cakes. This place stands out from the rest of the terrain because of about 4 huge rock formations. From here, my son and I had no idea how to proceed and we just stopped the van.Kalekye, the mother of the family promised me the last time we met that if I ever came back, she’d send someone to come looking for me and lead me to her homestead, so I trusted she’d keep her word because she has psychic. On that previous trip, soon after we’d all settled for the night, she’d described to me the accident I’d had the day before visiting her, which she confirmed was voodoo interference. I was the only one hurt at the time (coughing clots of blood and injured in the eye), and I’d felt it was aimed at me, out of the 5 people in the car, but it didn’t stop me from taking the trip.Sure enough, a minute after we stopped the Land cruiser, several local people approached us, and one of them was her husband. He told us he’d been there with her since 9am, awaiting our arrival. How wonderful! She also soon appeared. We all really happy to meet each other again and am sure Norman and the driver sighed with relief as well.The couple then joined us and we drove to their home, which took another 45 mins, though its 8 km away because the paths were now really much narrower. On arrival, I was taken aback to see that their two mud huts were now structures without the mud, where they obviously do not enjoy any privacy or protection from the weather. We only spent two hours with them, helping them unpack the foodstuffs and serve the sandwiches we’d brought along with us, then had to head back home. I took time to explain to Kalekye about orgonite and I asked her to gift wherever she felt the energy was not right or just outside the homesteads of practitioners of harmful majic. She caught on very quickly and the prospect of doing this seemed to delight her. She said some people and places already came to mind, which she will take care of, as the only way to thoroughly get around this place is on foot and we were under pressure to leave by the driver. She was also pleased about the crowd zapper because she’s a healer. As we drove away from the village, it was starting to rain… looking back, I saw a beautiful rainbow semi-circle around the village, almost as if to thank us. Its rare to see both ends of a rainbow…. my son was quite delighted and took a couple of pics of it from my phone as he’d never seen a rainbow that big…. it seemed to follow us for quite a distance… Most of the way back, it had rained or was about to rain.Its really a 6 hour drive either way and the driver was apprehensive about heading back home after dark, so at 4 pm, we headed back home and got home at 9.30pm.I am so relieved this has finally happened and very grateful to Don, Carol,Stevo and Dooney for all the support and boosts. I am sure that now things are going to be a lot smoother and successful than ever before.Judy

Today I got some really good news: Its raining a LOT in the above vilage. east of Kenya. I’d met a few villagers before speaking to the family and they’d told me that there have been no rains for three years. This is the rain season so they had done their sowing, but their seed have been rotting and dying. Mwoni and Kalekye had the same sorry tale, but they brightened up when I told them about the cloud buster. I advised them that if it rained too much, they should keep it under shelter, at which Mwoni remarked that lots of rain is precisely what they wanted. Am so delighted to hear the joy in his voice today and to share their rejoicing! And its a miracle that they now have a signal and can be reached by mobile phone… I had no way of contacting them before. Thank you all who have helped make this happen. I feel thrilled that we can reverse droughts and famine here. My next target is north of Kenya

Judy’s on a roll and it’s wonderful to have these direct accounts on EW!
The main regret we Westerner gifters might have in this revolutionary movement is that we usually have to work a lot harder than our African cohorts do to get dramatic short-term results in the atmosphere, though it was a lot easier, here, before the death towers were suddenly thrown up, five years ago, and there were only a few orgonite cloudbusters. The next biggest regret may be that our friends, family and neighbors mostly don’t believe in magic, so it takes a lot of deprogramming before they can appreciate the dynamics of subtle energy via orgonite.
Outside of Africa, we gifters patiently do our work to disable the World Odor’s deadly infrastructure, heal the earth and help raise the awareness of the PJ folks, who mainly don’t want to hear more than a few words from us, but you can go to just about any village in Africa and they’ll line up to gratefully accept orgonite gifts for their homes. What a difference, eh? Are you starting to see why I consider Africa to be the region where genuine global civilization will first flower? This ties directly into how orgone can directly influences culture, spirituality and science.
Until now, most of the gifting has been done by African men but when the gals get more involved the momentum toward Africa’s shining hour is increasing.
Kalekye’s casual comment to Judy, years before, that they would all be expectantly waiting at the rock landmark the next time Judy visited that remote region is pretty typical of rural Africans’ psi ability, though Kalekye is also a traditionalist and healer, of course. Credo Muttwa gives a lot of similar accounts from his vast reservoir of personal observations and insights and I think his is the only extensive published record until now of what surviving African culture is like.
My Afrikaaner friend and host in Namibia, Gert Botha, gave me a similar account of common psi ability among Africa villagers: Years before, when Gert was working as a geologist for a large mining company in Botswana, he was taking the company doctor on his rounds in the countryside (everything in Botswana is far apart and the roads are very rough). The doctor, whom I assume was also an Afrikaaner, had been befriended by some villagers and he like to pay courtesy calls and treat the sick ones whenever he was in the region, though he didn’t have a schedule and he had no way to contact the villagers. They told him that whenever he was in the region, they would walk ten kilometers or so to a large tree at a junction and would be waiting for him. Whenever he passed through the area the villagers were patiently waiting in the shade of that tree, having arrived shortly before he did.