Good, clean castle-gifting fun for someone in Belgium

Paul in UK sent me this description of the Mothers of Darkness castle in Belgium (Thanks!).
It looks like a pretty informative website about Illuminati sewer rats, too:

http://illuminati-bloodlines.blogspot.c … s%20castle

If you’re going there, don’t forget to bring along some earthpipes! LIke a festering boil, I bet most of the worst happens below the surface.

~Don

I’d gladly go there around may, I like gifting in forests [Image Can Not Be Found]
But I can’t find where that place is! Near Bouillon in Belgium but I cannot pin point the place…

Hi Braikar,

Apparently the Chateau Des Amerois is no longer being hidden. Either that or they’re being really sneaky about it but I doubt they would plant a fake location.
It is located in Amerois, near Bouillon like you said, and very easy to spot with google earth and google maps.
You can use the following
49º44’54.42"N, 5º09’03.82"E

Good hunting [Image Can Not Be Found]

Carlos

Thanks, I had a look…; though I have something to say!

It seems it’s again someone trying to be interesting with fake information… I cannot tell about the text, but the image is plain wrong! (I’ve seen loads of websites like that, friends tell me to check this and that and never verify a bit the accuracy of the info) [Image Can Not Be Found]

That’s what is on the website
[Image Can Not Be Found]

That’s what I see on googlemaps…
[Image Can Not Be Found]

Either it’s not the same place I’m looking at, or this page is full of lies :s
It’s not the same kind of trees (and they couldn’t have been changed in less than 5-10years to a full grown height)
The place is not the same… The road layout is different.
Or else it’s talking about another castle somewhere else? [Image Can Not Be Found]

Please check this location
49º44’59.96"N, 5º08’14.19"E

As you can see, it is the same from the ‘hidden’ picture.
Here is a zoom in

To me it looks like water and some trees.
In any case the chateau makes perfect sense to be located in a place called Amerois, which is where both locations are.

There may be disinfo in that website but it still seems a good place to gift, I think.

Carlos

P.S. sorry for the links but I’m having trouble adding pics to a post and even to the “personal album” here on EW

bravo Braïkar this is something to nail down as soon as possible because one of their carburant to maintain this §king matrix is the pain ,suffering and fear of a maximum of innocent ,if possible, living beeings.
This must be brought to the light and I am sure your work will do it. [Image Can Not Be Found]
This link to add something to the mill [Image Can Not Be Found]

http://cognitivetransformation.blogspot … elite.html

Ah great thanks Carlos for the info correction!
So the website is not disinfo but still I don’t see what is the merit of showing the wrong image there (on the website I mean)? just to make the story more interesting? That guy showed the water and drew over it as if the castle was hidden in water?? the castle can not be in the water [Image Can Not Be Found] It’s next to the water [Image Can Not Be Found]
Well, I’ll still visit that place in may [Image Can Not Be Found]