Greg Hallett Disappeared

Azti sent me a URL about this and the presentation looked like boilerplate sensationalist disinfo but Greg H apparently has been off the radar for a few weeks, which is not characteristic of him.

Carol spent a few days in his company a couple of years ago at John Scudamore’s place in England, right before G was poisoned while visiting one of the Rothschild sewer rats. He had asked her to drop him off at the Rothschild mansion on her way to the airport but she declined because she had a sense that they’d try to harm him.

I asked Carol to check on him psychically and she got the tentative impression that he wasn’t dead but was really afraid, which is also not characteristic of him. He was upset, in fact, because when the little group at Scudamore’s went to a pub all of the MI5/6 $#!+rats in and outside of the bar were focused on Carol and not him.

We’ve been boosting him, which I think is good to do for someone who is in this life or has departed. Please do the same.

The announcer of the site that Azti shared was trying to give the impression that Greg was in danger on account of his attempts to discredit the House of Windsor as the legal heirs of the crown but I’m pretty sure that his troubles come from publishing Hitler Was a British Agent and Stalin’s British Training, which I highly recommend reading .

Really, who cares whether the Windsors have a right to hide a crowd of Venetian parasites under QEII’s (‘The Whore of Babylon’s’) ample skirts? Let the English sort it out.

A disgruntled WWII-era British spy in New Zealand had allegedly given Greg the basic relevant, suppressed information about Hitler and Stalin and then Greg evidently did a massive amount of digging in the public record to corroborate it all with circumstantial evidence. After he was poisoned (Greg said this was the twelfth murder attempt), some spies evidently helped him get out of England. I’ll need to check with John but I think Greg used a zapper to neutralize the poison. He and I corresponded a bit after that.

This might be related, partly considering the timing: I’ve been reading Webster Tarpley’s collected essays, speeches and articles about Venice’s role in Europe’s post dark-ages history, also his biographies of Bush and Obama, which of course relates to the Venetian history directly. againstoligarchy.com is the site and if you can get past his insistence that we need another FDR to solve the economic problems I think you’re going to be very empowered by the material.

When Carol and I were ruining the escalating hurricane agenda in Florida in 2005 we settled in Jupiter, just north of Palm Beach. The Bush family and their sewer rat affiliates in the 1920s bought adjacent, nine-mile-long Jupiter Island. Jupiter, at the time was the premier smuggling port for the Mafia on that coast. The mafia still have operations, there, including extensive tomato farms in the adjacent area. At one of the Italian restaurants we enjoyed spotting the mafiosi and the food was pretty good. Jeff McKinley, who lives there and had done a massive amount of gifting before we arrived, told us that when a mafioso gets in trouble with the law in New York, he’s sent to Jupiter until the heat is off him. We once saw a ‘busboy’ who came into the room and checked everyone out with a paranoid, very tired aspect. Carol said, ‘These guys are always watching for people who want to shoot them.’

The FBI were as thick around us as the mafiosi, but the FBI were focused on us and the mafiosi weren’t. I think the FBI shepherds the importation of cocaine from Cuba through Jupiter and other Florida ports, these days. The families who bought Jupiter Island mostly made their fortunes running opium for the British after the Revolution. Prescott Bush, who engineered the purchase of Jupiter Island, made an additional massive fortune in those days by financing Hitler’s rise to power when he was working for Averill Harriman and others. The US Gov’t tried an failed to cut this Jupiter Island group’s connection to Hitler throughout the war. It’s fun to listen to Al Bielek’s lectures in relation to all this. Montauk was a German underground base through the war, for instance. At the upper levels there’s no distinction between Nazis, communists and capitalists. This is one of the many basic, well-documented evidences that can help someone break free of mass mind control. The CIA was evidently born on Jupiter Island after WWII.

Of course we put orgonite in the water all around Jupiter Island, also along the roads there early in our campaign and we even put some earthpipes at the north end, where there’s an underground base. Carol felt a lot of urgency about gifting the island. Some time before we moved there, Jeff had encountered a stealth military speedboat along the west side of the island, traveling at unbelievable speed along the narrow Intracoastal Waterway past him around dusk. On the last sortie, we nosed the boat onto the beach and Jeff jumped out, commando-style, to do the deed in stealth mode (with a Succor Punch) . There was no road-access to that underground base. We used to see very long, daily trains hauling nothing but sand to the north in that area, probably from underground base construction in South Florida, including Everglads National Park. At some point, there will probably need to be large-scale earthpipe campaigns in regions of the earth where the underground bases have proliferated since WWII. We think that only a few of them are ancient, probably including the one near us, under very deep Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. This is probably the typical u/g base entrance there, built after WWII but later abandoned in favor of a slicker one. The metal railing was added recently as a feature of the state park. This area was a primary naval training center in WWII and also hosted German prisoners of war from the U-Boats:

http://wp.worldwithoutparasite……448839.jpg

If you look at the photos in Sauder’s books on underground bases you’ll see this is typical. Here’s the excavated area as seen from above:

http://wp.worldwithoutparasite……522958.jpg

The entrance is along the straighter right edge of the excavated clearing. We assume the ponds are typical cooling ponds for underground nuke reactors. It’s always a good idea to put at least one TB in each pond when you’re out gifting. That seems to make it impossible to sustain the reactions in the nukes.

Here’s a good read on the subject:

http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-P……ound+bases

I had been reading about Jupiter Island in the wee hours on my Kindle because I couldn’t get back to sleep. After I fell asleep I had a lucid dream that I was in my car, gifting in the vicinity of that island by a waterfall (there aren’t any, but it was a dream, after all) and the car fell in the water and sank, then I was pulled under the waterfall and drowned. In the next instant I saw black hands reaching toward me from the darkness, then I woke myself up in a panic. I rarely experience nightmares and when it happens I’m generally just entertained so this felt like an aggressively, perhaps desperately implanted one to me that directly confirmed the importance of the material I’d just read. It also occurred to me, for the first time, that The Operators had put us in Jupiter partly to help disable the parasitic, murderous oligarchy, which is the British/American aristocracy rooted in Venetian/Babylonian occult horror. Several of us have experienced aggressively implanted nightmares and I think it’s just another confirmation that we’re on target at that time of our lives.

So I resolved to write about Jupiter Island in order to press the advantage. This federal terrorist regime is rotten to the core and obviously (at least to me) can’t possibly be redeemed at this point and if more people will say it out loud in thepresence of others I think it will speed the demise of parasitic tyranny. Excessive centralization of power is the worst evil I can imagine and it’s certainly passé ; obsolete, at best, at this stage of human development. The internet is evicence enough of that, I think–decentralized, efficient and beneficial in spite of the NSA and other sewer rat agencies loading it up with disinformation. Caveat emptor.

I hope Greg Hallett is okay, whichever realm he’s in at the present moment. I think he was personally more focused on the royalty issue than on the issue of Hitler’s and Stalin’s sponsorship by the corporate British/American aristocracy.

~Don

John Scudamore told me that he hasn’t heard from Greg Hallett since 27 May (over two weeks, which is the period that he’s allegedly been missing) but he sent an email and will let me know something after that. He figures that Hallett may be in Portugal again and incommunicado on account of traveling. The lineal male descendent of Queen Victoria’s child from wedlock, born right before she moved to England to be a queen (and to learn English–she was a German) in the 1840s is often Greg H’s host in Portugal. His book about this is a terrific read, stuffed with hard evidence of this Portugese man’s royal lineage. I figure that whatever can break anyone free from the conspiracy theories that pass for news and history in academia, churchianity and the corporate media is useful to read. There’s enormous pressure (similar to atmospheric or hydraulic) exerted on each of us to fall in line and believe that chaos rules in human history.

~Don