Gridding with earth pipes

I recommended what I do now, I use cheap table legs from Ikea (ADILS). Made of steel, but makes for lightweight EPs. Easy to divide up with a pipe cutter (I have one that is designed for exhaust pipes, a couple of handles that has this chain of cutting wheels). With the right technique it is quick and efficient work. The recent pictures shows the eps.

Frode that’s fantastic! Those IKEA table feet are very cheap and obviously as good as any other metal pipe. Thanks for this great tip! ;-)

Here’s the ADIlS table leg online: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/cata…0217971/ Cool

Maybe this info will get more underground horror shows terminated, Frode, thanks.

In one of Phil Schneider’s lectures he stated that the biggest underground base in the world at the time (1996) was in Scandinavia, including land in Denmark and adjacent Sweden and stretching underwater between those areas.

thank you,

that was a sticking point for me also

g

Don Croft said

In one of Phil Schneider’s lectures he stated that the biggest underground base in the world at the time (1996) was in Scandinavia, including land in Denmark and adjacent Sweden and stretching underwater between those areas.

I had no idea the network was that big, but I’m not surprised given the negativity I’ve been met with. Do you think the cetaceans would be able to place Eps into the sea floor Cool

I was looking for an alternative way of getting pipe, since I don’t own a vehicle (and don’t plan to). With table legs I can easily bring home enough for 30 eps. Ikea being worldwide, this is like bringing standardised earth pipe making to the masses.

I’ve made some shorter lengths for the plugs, which I seal on one end. Then I knock the plugs out with a hammer, which is fairly easy to do with this pipe. I mark the direction of the plugs with an arrow, using a black marker. Cut ep pipes separately, mark the direction on them also and then put them together ready for transport in my backpack. Will post pictures some time.

We’re never gonna stop

The mystery of why the energy continually was so horrid in the apartment has been solved. I basically underestimated how many EPs are needed around the immediate area here. So I’ve been out some trips and added another 24 EPs to the grid. That helps a lot I think. I have the sense there may be a big vortex over the town centre here, got an image of it moving slowly as it came back into motion. That would bring another aspect of why this area is important to them. Having read and been educated by EW over the years, I understand corrupted energy vortices are crucial for them to hold certain things in place.

I got an image of blue cracks branching out across the landscape in the thick, brown DOR crust. I was happy to see that, it means this work is cumulative. And judging by the feverish and crazy attacks both before and after this latest work, I think they knew there was a tipping point here.

Any gifter seriously under attack MUST gift the local underground ancient tunnels and military bases, as these are places were lots of deadly orgone generators and weapons are present and ritual murder occurs away from society awareness. These are also a common habitat for demonic (without heart chakra) non-human beings like greys, earth reptoids, draconians and other unlawful aliens. One should struggle to neutralize ALL negative energy sources inside a radius of 10 km from ones home at least. Here are some personal observations about finding the underground tunnels and deadly orgone (DOR) sources:

First, gift solidly all death towers around the area, at least 2 or 3 tower busters per cell or radio tower. You will need this to neutralize the surface DOR and expose the underground sources. These will stick out once the surface is clear as places where the sky will still consistently show dirty looking clouds of brownish DOR. Watch for these places along the week because orgone is dynamic and may appear more or less each day. No matter how much orgonite you deployed in a location, the sky always has the final word about the predominant energy. If it still show dirty ragged looking clouds, more work is needed.

DOR can also be pumped from ungifted places afar, turning a target area (your home) negative again. When this is done it will tend to crawl through specific paths along the sky forming dirty cloud paths over specific areas. Sometimes it will spread like a giant fan or funnel with the tip at the source of DOR. Some clouds in the form of long wave ripples may also spread from the area. The DOR will come from the border areas of the gifted region and spread over it and may concentrate over already gifted DOR sources like towers or tunnels, turning the resulting energy of the area bad again. Here the golden rule is that gifting near the source is always many times more effective than gifting at the target. Follow the DOR path until you find the source and gift it.

The Google Earth program is a very good tool for keeping record of DOR sources as it allows you to add your own markers anywhere, measure distances between them and view them offline. Usually while gridding a negative area with earth pipes (EPs), I find necessary to place the EPs in a radius of 1000 to 1500Km from each other. This will create a good coverage if one is not completely sure where the source is. Some places may need more than one EP over it, so keep observing the area and add more EPs if these still negative signs in the sky over it or around it.

And of course the help of psychics is also invaluable. Some can spot the places on a map. More often than not I find that psychic observations will match with the sky observations, adding to the confidence of both gifter and psychic. They are very helpful, specially in the beginning of this kind of gifting.

I’ve been under a lot of darkness and attacks this December, closing in on the winter solstice. I can only presume from those desperate assaults that the 230 EPs I strategically put in the ground in the past year is making it difficult for them to carry on with business as usual. I’m starting to lose the intrusions and the cords, but through those cords they’ve been screaming into my ears they’re going to kill me if that’s the last thing they do. That sounds kind of desperate, doesn’t it? I used to be victimized by such things, but I don’t give a f*ck anymore, I just get more motivated to help get rid of such horrors. A better world.

This winter is not the time for me to work with EPs, busy with making arrangements in my own life. However I’ve been doing som inspired work with the powerwand, bringing it to different locations in the area. I’ll be moving to the countryside soon, meanwhile I have som temporary accomodations that happens to be near some of those Vril hills. So it has been quite intense. Clearly the battle isn’t over yet. It seems to be improving however, with the powerwand helping the EP grid to get energies moving. What seems like random decisions on my part, more often than not turns out to be inspired action to deal with a specific problem. For instance, I did more work around the hospital previously mentioned. My impression is once the energy shifts, the operators are able to help anyone in need down there.

The new location I’ll be moving to, I can still order in more EP pipe from our Swedish global provider. So the work will continue when it comes time for that again.

You can join us if you wish. Or just cry for some boosting in case you need.

Thanks, I may just join your chat work at some point. Appreciate any boosts, though they can be directed to help dissolving the original problem, that they keep ganging up on me. One thing I’ve done myself, is to help or ask souls to be freed, which is the source of their power. It is very efficient, I find.

(For those that aren’t familiar with that, groups of souls are purposely held back to be used as a source of power. From sacrifices and mass events like war, famine and other bad events).

Anyway, I’m looking to normalizing my life in 2017 and focusing on positive things, when I no longer will be living right in the middle of the witches cauldron. Smile

One advice to all warriors: there is no such thing as normality. Peace and stability come only by facing the enemy head on. Gifting and boosting. You have to grab the bull by it’s horns. If everybody did this the enemy would become increasingly unable to harass us and the PJ folk would have a bigger chance of waking up.

They say that the nail that stands out gets hammered. I say that if enough nails stand out the whole board will fall. I’ll be hammered until the day it happens.