Grounding CBs

That was a fun evening in Grampa Kelly’s shop. At one point, Carol mentioned, ‘They told me to cut the metal up in small pieces,’ and Kelly, the pragmatist, said, ‘WHO told you that?’ Cool Carol just pointed up.

Dan, the ground froze a bit before I finally got my shovels out of storage but Kelly’s first CB is still buried by his shop. I didn’t think to ask anyone to compare the energies but most folks leave their CBs unburied so that they can be pointed at storms, feds, nasty neighbors, etc. I’ve never heard a convincing argument, pro or con, about burying CB bases.

~Don

Thaks for the assessment of the metal, Kelly (and friends) although it’s still slightly inconclusive.

As mentioned, I always cut up the scourers anyway but perhaps not finely enough.

Anyway I’m pleased to report that I’ve found a machine-shop that will put suitable floor-sweepings aside for me and charge a very reasonable price so my days of snipping up pan-scourers are over.

Pity the ‘Grounding CBs’ experiment was overtaken by the frosty weather but perhaps come Spring a comparison could be made (before a panel of psychics and sensitives) to tie off what I think has been a very interesting thread.

Certainly I shall think twice before burying my CB base again.

All the best.

Dan.

I just built another CB as part of my on-going campaign to gift Bali and to counter the chemtrails that have been seen for the first time here this week (see Bali Gifting).

Again, it’s a simple Croft CB with a 2” ST quartz crystals in each pipe; no coils or magnets or additional crystals at all.

I found a good source of machine-shop floor-sweepings and so dispensed with the Stainless pan-scourers that seem to have been responsible for the malfunction of the last one.

As chance would have it, the sack-full that I collected to make the CB contained a high proportion of aluminium tailings

When it was set, I stood it alongside its predecessor and between the two of them they dissolved all visible cloud within the hour.

Naturally I wanted to test the new ‘CB2’ so dismantled the ‘defective’ stainless ‘CB1’ and laid its block down and after a while the clouds returned.

It seems that the ‘blue hole’ is very easy to produce here and even with CB2 working alone, the clouds begin to dissolve during the middle of the day but only immediately above the device.

I previously thought that I achieved the ‘blue hole’ as a result of burying my CB but I now see that I was wrong about this and that a single CB, still in its bucket and standing on concrete, can also have this effect (although I feel none of the negative effects on my health with the above-ground version).

From the state of the sky…

….I see that CB2 seems to work rather better than CB1 (I wonder if Kelly agrees with me) which did a reasonable job but only with the addition of a HHg between the pipes and 18 TBs piled in stacks of three around the top of the base.

Later on today I will site CB1 at a friend’s house about 3 miles away but will be watching carefully for the return of the ‘blue hole’.

If this happens then I’ll have to find an alternative location, perhaps in Ubud, a hill town about 30 miles away to the north.

I’ve been advised that the ‘blue hole’ should not be regarded as a problem and that one gets the required rainfall anyway but my previous experience (nearly two months straight without clouds) caused me to un-bury my CB and start this ‘Grounding CBs’ thing in the first place.

Dan.