Growing Number of Readers in Africa

We’ve seen how people in several African countries have contacted us after reading the forum reports and I’m very pleased to report that Linda in Eritrea has now also committed to this effort after bringing Nicholas Odiyo from Kenya and Hibrahim Mustafa from Ethiopia to teach her and to help set up her orgonite production. These fellows will be posting a report about the trip but I felt a little impatient to announce this development. I think Linda will be Eritrea’s first orgonite miracle worker Cool and here’s her initial report and when she’s sent me news of her field work I’ll ask her to post it:

Hallow Don Croft,

Thanks a lot for the team when came to me, both Hibrahim and Nicholas, they taught me good things which i had never knew in Life. They taught me how to make powerful orgonite like the one Nicholas told me that they sent to you.

I know that through this practice i will be far much better. I believe you will get a full report of their mission.

Thanks Linda

Well we are at a town called Massawa which is situated on the eastern part of the country of Eritrea. Our works here in Eritrea had been very much encouraging. We had taught Linda some of the basics techniques of making the TBs the small ones which can be used for gifting to promote both fishing and agriculture. Really this town (Massawa) is located by the Red Sea, i know that working with the fishermen in this big Ocean will create a bigger impact for there will be underneath connection with our recent gifting in the Indian Ocean in Mombasa.

We happened to meet some of the fishermen from Yemen, in fact we had some good time with them, till we gave them some orgonite so that they can as well gift their ports on their ways back. we also had time to teach Linda on how to gift the towers, the distance required for the mission to avoid necessary interaction with the police.

We also had time to train Linda’s friends and her neighbors, its quite fortunate that Linda had already had some of the friends who had red about the orgonite in different forums, so the only thing which was still lacking is how they can engage in the work practically. We had a good training time with them and they were very happy. Even tomorrow we are still going to have such kinds of good training.

However, i can say the work is so well and promising. We still have the ambition of gifting different places with the period that we are in Eritrea and i do believe that the result will be classic.

Nicholas

Today we did a lot of gifting after helping Linda to make some good quality of the Tbs. we visited some few towers just to let Linda knows more about the orgonite. From a few interviews that we made from the outlook through Linda’s friends, those guys like the orgonite and am sure with time the result will be good.

Hibrahim