Haarp - I noticed the other day a very small haarp cloud right over the middle of the Salt Lake valley

I noticed the other day a very small haarp cloud right over the middle of the Salt Lake valley. They are trying so hard. But obviously there is a ungifted tower somewhere, I’m guessing in the vicinity. I’m not exactly sure where to find it. My question is does anyone know the approximate radius of a typical haarp towers effects? I’m sure that it’s also a sign of unflipped cell towers in the area as well. But I’m still curious how far haarp is able to extend.

Bryce, thank you for your question.

I’m no expert but my impression is that the death towers, radomes, and all kinds of equipment commonly called HAARP work as a kind of network. I don’t know how far the small antennas go but the big arrays can be used to affect the weather thousands of miles away, as you can witness on the effects of the Canaries gifting, to give an example.

In your case the answer may be to keep gifting “outwards” from that area (are there any ungifted big arrays in the region?) or perhaps more simply to do some underground gifting locally by sticking some earth pipes near to where that DOR cloud shows up.

Carlos