HAARP-icane Ike...in Ohio!?

bdrumr56
08 Oct 2008 13:02
Subject: HAARP-icane Ike…in Ohio!!??
On September 14th, 2008, a straight-line windstorm that was promoted as the “remains” of Hurricane Ike blew through the US Midwest, including Southwest Ohio. Now, we’re used to having storms that will potentially brew tornados, but this was so unusual nothing like it had ever been recorded in the Dayton, Ohio area before. It caused a lot of damage and severe power outages across a wide area. Over 1.2 million people were without electric power, some for as much as two weeks.

I was just looking at the way things happened when the windstorm hit on 9/14/2008. The timing was right during the EW chat, so I’m sure they were juicing things up for real on account of that. At about the middle of the chat, a particularly virulent gust came up and completely uprooted the tree in my front yard! The interesting thing about this, as I’ll explain later, is that I had bid on and won one of Georg’s Orgonite dodec’s on the 1st or 2nd of September. He had shipped it and it arrived here somewhere between the 10th and the 12th, which is un-precedented for something coming from South Africa. It is currently sitting in a place of honor right on our nightstand.

The prevailing wind from this storm was coming from the SW-W and the direction hadn’t really changed all day. My house is oriented N-S and the ‘offending’ tree was just in front of the west wall at the southwest corner. The tree should have fallen right on my bedroom. Instead, it fell north to south and caught the NW corner of the roof and my van, in the driveway.

We had TB’s at the four corners of the house and the orgonite dodec in our bedroom. Thank God for ‘the Operators’ and the power of simple orgonite. I’m convinced, after careful consideration, that it is directly responsible for the way we came out of this, even though they were throwing their worst at us at the time. Someone is looking out for us.

On a related note, I have a major target right in my back yard. Wright-Patterson AFB is no more than 10 minutes from my house. Thanks for the wake-up call, guys!! I’m takin’ out your sorry a**es! That’s all there is to it.

I’ll be posting about this ‘mission’. Watch here for reports for the record.