Hacked Business E-Mail And Stolen Packages Rampant

Don Croft
15 Jul 2008 13:16
Subject: Hacked Business E-Mail and Stolen Packages Rampant
Since the day Carol broke her arm, six weeks ago, we’ve been dealing with hte worst case of hacking, ever, and an awful lot of the packages that we’ve sent to customers were stolen en route, including 45 zappers that I sent to one of our distributors, two weeks ago. We guarantee that any customer will get what he ordered, of course, even when we lose all of our profit by sending two orders for one payment–ouch!

I’m mentioning it here to expose these $#!+birds and I should say, also, that the surveillance around us by FBI and CIA has gotten overt, again.

Otherwise, the business orders are coming in at a gradually increasing rate, which is how we like to grow our business, so it means that the various sewer rat attempts to ruin us with radionics and slander are failing or even backfiring on these federal freaks. That’s the good news in all this, I suppose Cool

If mentioning this in a post won’t slow down their parasitic onslaught I’ll ask for some special help to exact some reprisals on these gangsters pretty soon. I suppose ‘calling a cop’ or ‘writing to my congressman’ won’t do much good against these freaks and I’m not one to ‘OM out’ or babble in alleged tongues in some chump church…

~Don

Don Croft
17 Jul 2008 17:32
Subject: Re: Hacked Business E-Mail and Stolen Packages Rampant
I’m going to keep reporting the FBI’s and CIA’s molestations of our property and persons as they occur. Hopefully this will slow it down becuase it’s getting really irritating to Carol and I.

Yesterday I picked up my Walkman to use while working at the grinder and the cord to the headphones was snipped in three places. I’m keeping it as a litttle ‘fed freak’ memento. I have another set.

That morning, I was preparing to put registration stickers and letters on our motorboat and the night before I laid them out on a workbench. The sewer rats stole the two square ‘Idaho’ stickers that go in front of the numbers but the funny part is that we got those stickers last summer and they were expired, so I suppose the joke’s on them in this case. We don’t want to get busted for being out of date when we go gift Puget Sound next month because the watercops in fascist Washington State are real Gestapo freaks, after all. If the felonious feds hadn’t stolen those stickers I surely wouldn’t have checked to see if they’re expired because I handle the entire ‘license’ subject like a steaming turd, after all.

I mentioned in another thread that a package of 45 zappers arrived at a distributor with only 12 zappers in it on June 2. That was the costliest sabotage, to date, if you don’t count the money we had to spend for professional help after we got poisoned with beryllium dust, several years ago Wink

~Don

Don Croft
17 Jul 2008 19:42
Actually, we’ve been getting ready to drop more orgonite on the US Navy’s nearby underground/underwater base, lately, and will use the big boat because we need to cover several miles in the deep part of the lake, so I expect Popeye or someone like him took the boat stickers. Now we have to wait til Tuesday to finish off that old base because we won’t go to town again until Monday.

It’s kind of hard to get into the Feds’ pointy little heads because you and I don’t think like predators or parasites, but it occured to me that they want me to post about their minor molestations in order to discourage would-be gifters. fortunately for us, though, parasites and predators don’t understand that telling about these challenges actually encourages and fortifies the genuine readers, so here’s probably anotther case of the sewer rat agencies shooting themselves in the foot.

~Don

Todd
20 Jul 2008 12:45
Subject: Re: Hacked Business E-Mail And Stolen Packages Rampant
Don
Just get a camera. If they’re molesting you as bad as all that take lots of pics. I wanna see, anyway, and I bet they’d love to have their gorgeous mugs on the world wide web.

Don Croft
20 Jul 2008 14:01
I’m not in a position to prove anything to anybody, unfortunately, but posting my experiences rather helps people who have similar experiences to take them seriously, Todd.

Not least, posting about the petty harrassment of the FBI and other sewer rat agencies counts coup on these terrorists, so I feel pretty content in both cases but thx for your concern.

When I’m no longer so technically challenged I’ll start posting photos regularly, otherwise. I mainly want people to see and recognize the Sylphs and the rest of their visual gifting confirmations. The spooks can remain hidden as far as I’m concerned, though it’s fun when Eric posts their creepy photos.

~Don

Don Croft
20 Jul 2008 20:35
Carol’s growing a huge number of flowers this summer, in pots and mostly on our deck so the deer won’t eat them Cool

One of her favorites, though, is a large pot full of purple petunias on a tall stand in the front yard. There are two smaller pots of petunias lower on the stand and the larger pot apparently got p!$$ed in by some feds last night because this morning they seemed to be close to expiring. Thankfully, Carol revived them Wink but in keeping with my new policy I’m reporting the incident for your consideration and to let those professional freaks know that it’s being mentioned publicly.

She waters all of her beloved flowers religiously each morning and, in fact, in recent weeks she’s been getting up before me, which is a precedence in this marriage.

Dooney, Stevo, Carol and I had a private session Friday night to deal with this mutual problem (petty federal interference with our businesses adn personal lives) and the psychics all saw FBI as the main troublemakers, also that they were taking orders directly from bosses in Beijing this time. Remember when that murderous creepshow, the Federal Bureau of Intimidation, pretended to patriotic ideals? Maybe you’re too young to remember that. I was a kid in the McCarthy era, so I used to believe that they were genuine.

~Don

Don Croft
21 Jul 2008 03:31
Our biggest zapper and Harmonic Protector distributor is based in Switzerland. He sent us a payment for the last batch of zappers three weeks ago and it hasn’t arrived, yet. His previous payment took two weeks to arrive, though letters generally take three days to arrive from there.

I reckon the Federal Bureau of Inquisition is still messing with our mail.

In May, a $573 payment from a distributor in California never arrived.

So much of this crap is happening that I tend to forget a lot of it but I’m going to make an effort to record it all in this thread (and to participate in the war room’s group efforts) until these felonious feral federal freaks get off my back Wink

Feral: Savage; Wild; Having escaped from domestication and become wild.

There was apparently a time when the rule of law was relatively present in my country but I think it was long before I was born. The FBI is essentially anti-constitutional because the US Constitution only allows for a very small federal police force that’s connected to the US Treasury, which also hasn’t existed since long before I was born Cool because the London-based Federal Reserve Corporation had entirely usurped that institution by 1933, via FDR’s unlawful, dictatorial fiats. My grandparents’ generation were mostly chumps and their kids, the Depression Babies, were/are even worse.

~Don